Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

disneys

VIP Member
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to drop in and say 2 things.

1) Trotters out on IG!
2) Yesterday, after an induction & emergency c section due to baby’s size, I gave birth to a beautiful little boy! Baby Disneys is here! I was early, but they planned an induction last week at a growth scan because little chunk was 10lbs 2oz!! We are happy & healthy, but I’m still in hospital so might be quiet over the next few days! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 53

disneys

VIP Member
I don’t know if it’s too early for thread titles but I’m up for a night feed and inspiration has struck

Brogan Tate #8: Never eats her veggies and always has a wedgie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
Am I the only one that finds adults obsessed with Disney, toys, stuffed animals and action fixtures, funko pop dolls and the like disturbing? What went wrong in adolescence that makes an adult want to decorate their house for children? I have a baby. She has toys. My husband and I don’t have children’s toys for ourselves. We have adult interests and our house reflects that. We watch adult movies and tv shows and don’t have toys as decor.

Her toy lion on vacation freaks me out. You’re 25! Pack extra lube and adult ‘toys’ and have fun with your boyfriend! The last thing I want on vacation is stuffed animals. I don’t want to think about their sex life, but the presence of that toy tells me there isn’t one and they lay in bed and watch Toy Story all night or whatever; which is even more upsetting!
I’m one of those Disney “obsessed” adults 🤷‍♀️ My childhood was really hard and so was most of my adolescence. Disney films and Disney trips make me happy. My husband had a much happier childhood than mine but Disney makes him happy too.
To each their own I guess, sorry you think we’re creepy tho!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hi all - new here, late to the party.

My WDW holiday is coming up soon and I've entered this world of Disney YouTubers and Brogan has me BAFFLED.

I just can't believe she got a free holiday considering the quality of her content. Then I come on here and find out that she's NOT older than 40??

Honestly the past 24 hours of knowing she exists have been too much for me I need some rest

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SavetheDrama

VIP Member
I’ve been on Tattle 2 months and I didn’t know there was a Brogan thread 😝 I’m actually only on IG for Disney and have a Disney IG account. I have a community of Disney friends there (including small influencers who get press trips etc - not me, I just post park photos 😂) and there are often laughs about her terrible content. Her photos are SO bad! I’m gonna park my ass here because these edits are incredible 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Randomer123

Why does she keep mentioning the support people are giving her?! It’s a flipping holiday! It sounds like she’s had an operation, done a mammoth charity trek, or something similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

bumblebees19

VIP Member
I feel really uncomfortable with the comments about her hairloss. As someone who has experienced it and the absolute heartbreak it causes it feels like a low blow. As I've said before pick her up on the quality of her content, her work ethic, how she works with brands, how she treats the people around her (and there is enough there, we all know that!) but comments about her looks and in particular hairloss are unnecessary cruel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Meg1912

VIP Member
I wonder how she feels about the fact Benji never comments on her Instagram posts, she obviously runs his but there are no compliments paid online [emoji23][emoji23]
Nahh, he has commented, you just missed them!! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker first time poster. Hey! Home bargains haul. Buys them eco friendly panda wipes because they’re bio degradable and then snap pot single use plastic beans because you can just pop them in the microwave. Give me strength!!

• Angry
Reactions: 23

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
This is really pedantic of me but she's such a fake Disney fan. She was complaining that the song 'He lives in you' wasn't in the new Lion King film. But that song was from Lion King 2, not 1!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

gizmo

Well, as expected that was grim viewing. Brogan was as nauseating as ever. One hour of saying ‘wow’, ‘i love it’, ‘look at the detailing’, ‘the theming is INSAAANE’.

Banjos reaction to the $50 Lyft said it all. How entitled can this pair get? You’re on a free holiday for Christ sake, dip your hand in your pocket!

I’m actually going to Orlando in September and I wouldn’t ever think of using ‘Always The Dearest’ for any park tickets. Perhaps if they stopped gifting frauds free trips they would be a lot more competitive with their prices.

Only 3 more parts to go, plus a haul and a review and tips, hotel review, food review, toilet review, smelly wind review. Keep churning that content out Brogan, that house isn't going to pay for itself.

Last edited:

Laur91

VIP Member
Watching the vlog as we speak and came to here to make a note of the things that are already annoying me;

The superiority - basically she’s like, I’ve been here before for one day, Benji came here 14 years ago and therefore KNOWS NOTHING

The ‘heeheehee’ - please stop. Just please.

Talking down to Benji - he literally stopped for 2 seconds at a place he’s not been for 14 years to look at the wheel and she’s like ‘THIS WAY BABE’ he was like ‘yeah I’m just looking’ and she tried to play it off like ‘haha yeah I know, so much to see’ but she was just being super bossy...

If you didnt know she was with an adult male who is her partner and you played snippets of her talking to him you’d think he was a 5 year old boy

‘When we went to Paris Benji asked if we could go on Toy Story Mania and I said aww they don’t have it here sweet.’ 🙄 good Lordy lord.

• Haha

blahblahbrogan

VIP Member
3 seconds into the video and I can already see her contraceptive pill. She's on the pill don't you know, lar dee dahh

A new case?! Again?!

Oh my god, a jumpsuit, "perfect for travel, especially on a long haul flight." IN WHAT WORLD IS GETTING NAKED IN A FREAKING AEROPLANE TOILET WITH JUMPSUIT DANGLING ALL OVER THE FLOOR, "perfect". Disgusting. And with that white cardigan. Dirty scrubber.

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
Beginning of video: "For this trip, I'm trying to be more minimal becos I know I'm probably going to pick up a few things from the US."
End of video: "So my bag weighs around 25kg, which is slightly too heavy for my allowance, so I'll swap some of my heavy thinks to Benji's bag."
Well that went well, now didn't it? [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Thought I'd share my behind the head shot. It wasn't posed, I had no idea it was being taken but at least my hair is clean. Am I an influencer yet? 😂
Screenshot_20190709_065030.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 20