Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The vlog’s thumbnail is a photo of her at a restaurant & they didn’t even show themselves at the restaurant. They just spend almost 2 minutes after they left saying how awful their meal was

Reactions: 5
THAT LOOK she gave Benji because how dare he be ill and sleep in 😳
The review of Lion King, harsh. "All I know is Beyoncé's in it" 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 3
When she explains why she doesn't shower after the gym 😂just shower again?! And mentioned the clock, she's definitely reading here

Reactions: 4
I just saw on her Instagram that she is posting an “unpack with me” video on Wednesday. I don’t follow a lot of travel people but I had no idea that was a thing or why anyone would want to watch someone unpack their dirty clothes and underwear 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Switched off when she said she was going to Home Bargains to buy baked beans and a deodorant because the one she has at the moment is a Dove one and when you squeeze it......?? I’ll never know.

Thrilling content! The mind boggles.

Reactions: 6
This is really pedantic of me but she's such a fake Disney fan. She was complaining that the song 'He lives in you' wasn't in the new Lion King film. But that song was from Lion King 2, not 1!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is really pedantic of me but she's such a fake Disney fan. She was complaining that the song 'He lives in you' wasn't in the new Lion King film. But that song was from Lion King 2, not 1!
Maybe she gets confused because they sing it in the west end musical. Either way she should know it’s from the second film

Reactions: 5
Unpack with me?

Unpack with me????

Watch me take my crap out of a suitcase and transfer it to the washing machine?

Watch me take the crap I bought out of the suitcase and say “oh I’ll show you this in the haul”?

Give me strength

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear, reading all your posts on how extra sh**e this weekly s**t show is, I'm gonna skip it. [emoji854]
Any giffie requests, send them my way! [emoji16]

Reactions: 4
Brogan is like that friend who updates her Facebook status to say she's popping to Tesco 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Switched off when she said she was going to Home Bargains to buy baked beans and a deodorant because the one she has at the moment is a Dove one and when you squeeze it......?? I’ll never know.

Thrilling content! The mind boggles.
Why does she only own like one deodorant... :sick: I have a quite a few deodorants and roll ons, you never know when you’re going to run out and it’s handy to keep one in every bag you use... ew

Ooooo has anyone else seen that Brogan’s new “bestie” Beth is the admin for Charlotte Ruff’s Facebook group.......

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.