Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooops 🙈

I watched her pack with me and ‘Cali’ vlog. Why would you bring so much stuff on holiday?? I packed less for myself and 2 kids!

Her boyfriend so obviously hates being filmed but loves the free stuff.

She is just not a great brand ambassador and obviously if stuff isn’t being declared, it’s just shady. I don’t understand why she has so many followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
So I just started watching and I’m already annoyed 2 minutes in 😂 let Benji have the god damn cider and get in the holiday mood you miserable old snobby hag! Shaking her head “no, no, I don’t think so”. Like who do you think you are hun? Benji, run.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I was watching it and my boyfriend overheard some of the video. He asked me if she only knew three phrases 😂

Oh my goodness. Wow. I love itttttt.

Pick. Up. A. Book. Put. Down. The. Churros.

Reactions: 3
So I just started watching and I’m already annoyed 2 minutes in [emoji23] let Benji have the god damn cider and get in the holiday mood you miserable old snobby hag! Shaking her head “no, no, I don’t think so”. Like who do you think you are hun? Benji, run.
He won't run. Benj can't get enough of Brogon!

• Haha
Aw she’s trying to make it sound as if Disney gifted her the hotel stay instead of ATD? If Disney had actually gifted her anything she’d never stop yapping about it so I’m putting on my skeptic hat.

Reactions: 5
This is my first post on this site and I had never heard of this woman. I just have to get it off my chest... what is up with her bottom lip? Is it a cold sore? She looks so unhealthy and like she needs some lip balm. Why wouldn’t she put even a hint of colour on her lips so she doesn’t look so ill. It is literally her job to take photos and videos of herself but she must edit and post the with her eyes closed 🙈

I have popped my tattle cherry now. Am I officially an evil troll? 👿
This very question made me google “Brogan Tate lip” a while ago, this was the result, and for some reason the favourites on my phone then made this what the twitter shortcut linked to so I got grossed out every time I tried to nose at twitter

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Or Violet from Willy Wonker 😂

Also 35.18 minutes in 😂😂 “give me a bite, EXCUSE ME!”. What a greedy, bossy, slightly aggressive little brat. After Benji’s food, he didn’t hear so she got stroppy, this girl has food issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I did have to keep pausing it for regular breaks. Especially as she repeats the same three phrases over and over and keeps doing this creepy smug little laugh. Gah!

I need to watch some good Disneyland vloggers to cleanse my palate. Has anyone got any suggestions?

Reactions: 1
I did have to keep pausing it for regular breaks. Especially as she repeats the same three phrases over and over and keeps doing this creepy smug little laugh. Gah!

I need to watch some good Disneyland vloggers to cleanse my palate. Has anyone got any suggestions?
Spoonful of sugar and spectromagical are both good !

L&R dreaming and he lodge guys are fab

Or Violet from Willy Wonker 😂
View attachment 29318

Also 35.18 minutes in 😂😂 “give me a bite, EXCUSE ME!”. What a greedy, bossy, slightly aggressive little brat. After Benji’s food, he didn’t hear so she got stroppy, this girl has food issues.
THIS. When she frantically said "I WANT A BALLOON"
I want
I want
She's literally that scene where the little girl says "daddy I want a squirrel, I want that one!"

Reactions: 8
OH MY GOD. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
She can't control having a freckle there but she can do something to take care of herself - it looks like one when her lips are moisturised? It seems like her lips thin out when she puts weight on her face though making it easier to mistake for a scab/food esp when her lips are dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.