Brogan Tate #7 Super-cali-lazy-gifted-hairy-blubby-gross-est

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sounds hysterical and manic. I’m a huge Disney fan and love going to the parks but don’t think I’ve ever acted the way she did.

Also it’s Buzz Lightyear of star command, not BUZZY!
@Rose91 I bet the kids were saying mum whys that woman child dressed funny with big ears and crying at buildiings we dont do that

Reactions: 2
I don’t know if it’s too early for thread titles but I’m up for a night feed and inspiration has struck

Brogan Tate #8: Never eats her veggies and always has a wedgie
Bringing this back as I suggested it a while ago and now it’s time for a new one 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No this was years ago I met her! I think she might even of worked in that baby shop? So so long ago!

Reactions: 3
I have nearly wet myself laughing at this, and had to run to the loo.
Absolutley bleeping brilliant.
3 cheers for Meg.
Oops! [emoji85][emoji85] Haha!! [emoji1787][emoji1787] I can't take credit for that marvellous comparison as I had never heard of Jimmy Krankie if it wasn't for @gossgal!!

@disneys, love that title!! Just wish it would be Brogon instead of Brogan! [emoji23][emoji23] [emoji236][emoji236]

Reactions: 2
I am getting sick and tired of her reviews on Disney classic live films she still doesnt get it does she Brogan there making the CLASSIC DISNEY films in to live action its original animation turned in to real life how dare she slag Disney classics

Disney fan my arse wait till they do little mermaid she still wont get it shes obviously not watched the classic Disney era
I don’t know why she bothers with reviews as nobody really cares what she thinks and half the time it seems like she acts up to how she thinks a “mega Disney fan” should act towards a film. Also, her reviews really aren’t the most eloquent 😅

Plus if she wants to do reviews that much I don’t get why she doesn’t make a video a month reviewing the films she’s seen or a blog post, then she has more content, isn’t restricted to Instagram and has more time to think about how she actually feels and what she wants to say

Reactions: 9
Brogon Tate #8 Of The House Begji, bearer of wedgies, unwashed and unruly

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Here we go with 's'laters' again....
What is she actually going to have done? Other than the cinema, showing piles of washing and eating m and ms and having Benji bring her biscuits.....

Reactions: 4
benjis slang of words :rolleyes: brogan has never spoken like that till she met him he dresses and sounds so chavvy

Benji always does that thing with his hands too 🤙🤙🤙 I cringe so bad, what does it mean? Chris Ingham does it too? Secret sign for ponces?? 🤷🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.