Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wonder if all these trips will disappear when the footballs over and there’s no danger of Bennjjjjj going out with his mates ?
same routine different location
Side note: I am hungover af 😣 I was even doing the same face as what’s in @LMJ photo last night when shake it off came on 😖
😂 classic

• Heart
Reactions: 3
He looked rough in this vlog too. Not taking care of himself. I know Bog is no oil painting, but he’s nothing special either!
They both has aged and become unhealthy! She has shown it more obviously because she is shorter, where as I find men benji’s height don’t show it as much!

Reactions: 13
“Find your epic” does that explains why she has so many pub lunches ? Trying to find her epic meal on different menus ?!

Reactions: 11
I've spoken about the headphone thing in a previous thread somewhere, but I'll say it again.

My husband and I work in the same place so we see each other day and night, night and day. We live together, we commute together, we work together.

We get home and we both put our headphones on for 30-60 minutes. He cooks. I clean, do laundry, gardening, organise etc. When food is ready, headphones go away again for another 23 hours. We eat together, we watch tv together, we go for a walk together, we go to bed together.

Unless there was a medical reason (in which case Brogan would definitely have mentioned it), I would not be happy if my other half wore headphones at all times when I already am not seeing him other than weekends.

Reactions: 14
I’ll say again, I’m thinking more and more that Brogan is a vaccine sceptic. Not saying she would not do it but “I’m going to wait and see” bs

Reactions: 7
So the sacconejollys have split another you tuber couple he's coming out as gay never watch them but did find him odd and couldn't put my finger on it I give brogn an benjo till Dec 😁

I reported her for that ad.

It’s getting harder and harder for her haha

I bet Brogan thinks she is Emily In Paris. She’s Brogan In Doldrum
Title please brogan in doldrum 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So the sacconejollys have split another you tuber couple he's coming out as gay never watch them but did find him odd and couldn't put my finger on it I give brogn an benjo till Dec 😁

Title please brogan in doldrum 😂
Haha thanks.

for peoples info

1625964209793.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Controversial but she’s gone to some decent places in Cardiff so far. Well done Visit Wales for putting together some half decent places for her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here is my thoughts on relationship:

people are attracted to each other for: body, soul, mind, money or sexually. Now Brogan’s body (and looks in general) are not something the majority of the population would find attractive but again maybe Ben does. Soul - again not something the general population would fall in love with, but even people on Death Row find love. Money - nope, and given that Ben works away the sex life is also not what is keeping him there. The most tragic for me is that her mind is also so unattractive. She is not smart, clever, funny, she is not quirky or creative, she is not a great conversationalist. So you need to find at least one of these attractive in your partner in order to have a happy relationship.

So why are these two together? Again I think there is something suspicious about Ben. Given that they don’t have kids or are legally married, there is literally no reason to stay with someone just to say you have a girlfriend, unless you are hiding behind it.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.