Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to google maps Bournemouth to Cardiff is 3 hours so max 3.5 hours each way with normal traffic
Can confirm this - if I'm doing this journey I stop twice, as frankly 1)I'll be needing a cigarette and 2)my bladder can't take it, and it's not taken me longer than 4 hours. 3.5 is pretty much on the money as there are average speed camera sections and 2 lanes instead of 3 in others, which can get rammed with traffic. There's not even motorway until you reach the Hampshire border!

ETA is she genuinely claiming that this trip will take 6 hours??? The DRAMA of it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 9
Watching the adventure park snowdonia vlog and they are literally the epitome of “all the gear, no idea”- they did absolutely nothing whilst there, yet the second they go into the shop, Benji has to go and buy the ‘Surf Snowdonia’ tops 😂 if only they had a “sit in your bedroom eating chips whilst watching people surf snowdonia” hoodie instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Watching the adventure park snowdonia vlog and they are literally the epitome of “all the gear, no idea”- they did absolutely nothing whilst there, yet the second they go into the shop, Benji has to go and buy the ‘Surf Snowdonia’ tops 😂 if only they had a “sit in your bedroom eating chips whilst watching people surf snowdonia” hoodie instead!
If they were gifted tickets to Thorpe Park they’d spend the whole time going around the restaurants because “she’s been on the rides before” and leave in matching Swarm hoodies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So true

Reactions: 4
If she’s being paid by visit Britain (which she never does!) why does she tag visit wales and then visit England? Like I cba for this, my family used to only do UK holidays as it was all we could afford! But little miss spoilt Florida is only doing this as a last resort
This is exactly what annoys me about these trips she is going on lately! She would normally turn her nose up at those types of trips pre pandemic, but now that they her only option she is going! I wonder if she would have turned these gifted trips down if it wasnt for the pandemic?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s funny that she felt the need to add a disclaimer that they wouldn’t be hiking Snowdon (as they’ve both done it before, of course!) even though she’s banged on about hiking again and again over lockdown yet hasn’t been on anything more than a long walk!

Reactions: 24
We’ve just got back from travelling around Scotland. Actually getting out and seeing things. I don’t get gifted 1000 trips a year though so try to make the most of it. We saw so many amazing places and had such a good time. If I was a confident person I could have made a way better vlog of that than what brogan does and this is her job!

She really does come across as if these “little breaks” in the UK will do until she can resume her international travels. She’s so boring I can’t believe she’s still managing to make a decent income off of really boring vlogs. I love the fact she’s probably kicked off behind closed doors about charlotte ruff and others doing the Disney cruise 😂 if she’d not bragged so much about booking it before she knew you had to be double jabbed she could have pretended it wasn’t really her thing to cruise at home.

I also think the fact she’s following Italian wedding pages means we are going to have an engagement as soon as she can get to Disney World. She will have told Ben exactly how to do it. I believe he does anything she says now.

Reactions: 11
It’s funny that she felt the need to add a disclaimer that they wouldn’t be hiking Snowdon (as they’ve both done it before, of course!) even though she’s banged on about hiking again and again over lockdown yet hasn’t been on anything more than a long walk!
she spent sooo much money on clothes and boots and bags for HIKING too. So what if you’ve done it before? Didnt sound like they’d ever done it together! If they’d spent all the week before hiking big trails then I’d understand but surely if you knew you were going to Snowdonia they could’ve done less walks during the week before and done some at the adventure park instead?

It’s all well and good saying you want a chilled lazy week relaxing when you haven’t got a spaniel that wants and needs regular exercise and walks. She had a lazy chilled weekend at that yoga retreat a few weeks back so surely she could’ve done a bit more on these trips!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210710-115423.png

Come to Cardiff, we have... Coffee shops. Like everywhere else. God can she be more boring??

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she spent sooo much money on clothes and boots and bags for HIKING too. So what if you’ve done it before? Didnt sound like they’d ever done it together! If they’d spent all the week before hiking big trails then I’d understand but surely if you knew you were going to Snowdonia they could’ve done less walks during the week before and done some at the adventure park instead?

It’s all well and good saying you want a chilled lazy week relaxing when you haven’t got a spaniel that wants and needs regular exercise and walks. She had a lazy chilled weekend at that yoga retreat a few weeks back so surely she could’ve done a bit more on these trips!
I’m not sure if she has genuine intentions of doing the things she talks about and buys stuff for then realises it’s a bit harder than she thinks (and gets a blister 🙄) or if it’s all just for vlog content trying to market herself as something she’s not. Either way it’s all getting a bit boring.

Reactions: 9
Don't forget to keep hitting those dislike buttons on her tit 'travel' vlogs guys! (n)(n)(n)

btw, Charlotte Ruff and Bethany Francesca don't feel the need to hide their dislike buttons on their channel...................just sayin' Brogan

Reactions: 22
This is really random but don’t know if anyone could help who knows North Wales… when I was in year 5 (in like 1999) we went to Marle Hall for like 4 days on a school trip and me and my childhood friend cannot remember if we went to Snowdonia National Park as all we remember is hiking up big mountains and me getting wind rash 😂 and then there was this waterfall/creek thing we went through and climbed up… and we both cried cause it was too cold and we were scared 😂 and I’ve no idea if there is anywhere else near Marle Hall like that? And we also rock climbed up this large tall rock? Don’t think that was Snowdonia though? I kinda forgot that I’ve even been to North Wales as I was a child and my memories are so vague now 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
20C84289-6C1A-4ED1-93EA-5F086CF43B61.png
im sure this video was to show off her bagel salad and not to prove to us that there isn’t an iPad on the table.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I love how she'd barely been in Cardiff for 30 minutes and was already face planting a toasted bagel. After all, nothing says 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 like a toasted 🥯 ...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They're a pair of dullards. All of their jaunts involve the same tired ol' checklist of activities, taken at a geriatric pace. Swear my nana used to go on far livelier coach trips back in the day!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.