Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I specifically said I’m not implying that he is gay or trans! It is my personal opinion that he is not just clueless and ”Mr nice guy” in this whole thing.
I didn’t even watch the last blogs but everyone is saying how she complained endlessly about the hotel and what not. If Ben was normal he would have told her to shut up and stop being so spoiled and entitled.

Women are always more critical of women and we tend to give men the free pass. Everyone is up in arms defending Ben but have no issues with all sorts of speculation being said about Brogan.
we don’t criticise ben as much (apart from the headphone thing cos that’s weird) because it’s not really fair too , it’s not his channel , he didn’t choose to be shared online , he just fell into this

Brogan on the other hand chose this and I think any criticism of her is fair game

compared to what we know about brogan , we hardly know anything about Benji ! He just pops up on vlogs occasionally and makes some “funny” comments , and tags along for the freebie trips … he’s not like Dave of sophie and Dave who is an integral part of the channel

Plus I think compared to Brogan , anyone would come across better …. Binky is annoying as hell but on the podcast she comes across miles better because she’s next to Brogan !

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Benji could be anyone to Brogan. She just wanted any man she could get and he’s only there because he’s the only one to stick around.

Reactions: 20
I think benj is too good for Borgs, half the time the channel might aswell be his because he’s the only one who gives any sort of travel tips etc.
Let’s all agree though - when the split happens, he will have definitely Dodged a bullet…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Could she cross her legs any harder?! The one of her and benji 😳 and the golf shot, is it just me that thinks the photos they’re taking are just getting weirder? Like forcibly posed? Rather than naturally posed. Almost like they’re not even enjoying anything because the need for content and photos is just taking over.
F8B13D99-EE5A-425F-A076-AF6805F3BD98.png
CE227C90-A1AF-4D71-8F78-FA05FDC84A50.png
94BCA998-2C32-4DD1-AD41-8278851D2BAF.png
EDC69FA7-7BC5-486A-ABC9-A98BC86F8384.png

She’s confirmed they’re going to be watching England tonight, assuming together at home. She’s not into football, he should be out with his friends not under a blankey at opposite ends of the sofa with bogtrotter.

Reactions: 11
Those photos look even more manic-obviously forced for the ad
Seriously manic! Even benji looks manic! Not sure if it’s tiredness or he’s fed up. I can just imagine her “quick benji let’s a quick piccy to show we are sew sew in luuurrrvvve!” 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.