Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she incapable of going one day without shoving her face into every photo? Like you're supposed to be advertising Wales, not yourself!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Make the body language match the caption? Why say he loves them when he’s slumped and doesn’t look interested at all? Why even be in shot?
498FC3B3-BDDB-4AE5-8696-2A64FAE64450.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
wonder if all these trips will disappear when the footballs over and there’s no danger of Bennjjjjj going out with his mates ?
same routine different location
Side note: I am hungover af 😣 I was even doing the same face as what’s in @LMJ photo last night when shake it off came on 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 11
‘We love escaping the every day’ duck OFF. She doesn’t even know what the ‘every day’ is.
Try working a difficult office job, whilst having a grumpy toddler to look after, and not being able to afford food week on week. So out of touch!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is really random but don’t know if anyone could help who knows North Wales… when I was in year 5 (in like 1999) we went to Marle Hall for like 4 days on a school trip and me and my childhood friend cannot remember if we went to Snowdonia National Park as all we remember is hiking up big mountains and me getting wind rash 😂 and then there was this waterfall/creek thing we went through and climbed up… and we both cried cause it was too cold and we were scared 😂 and I’ve no idea if there is anywhere else near Marle Hall like that? And we also rock climbed up this large tall rock? Don’t think that was Snowdonia though? I kinda forgot that I’ve even been to North Wales as I was a child and my memories are so vague now 🙈
Was it called Glan Llyn???

Reactions: 2
Can’t she just stand normally and pose for a photo like any other person...
C80B2D8C-3FD3-43EA-9DD5-D7EEE161183F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
AB8A1C30-3CD5-458C-ACCB-E06765C03CF3.jpeg

How long has she had a Gimble for her phone? (Is this a new purchase alert?!) And also, why is her dress so short that you can see shorts underneath it?!?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
The wife and I were just reminiscing about her trek America where she was hanging with the tour guide so much that he started bringing his wife haha

View attachment 656649

How long has she had a Gimble for her phone? (Is this a new purchase alert?!) And also, why is her dress so short that you can see shorts underneath it?!?!
Because she still thinks she skinny.

oh and my dogs rutting bear 🐻 looks better than Sebbie. I can’t believe he’s less than 4 years old. What’s she done with it. The poor thing.

Reactions: 9
Noticed from her stories the stinking trout is literally staying around the corner from me in the next street!!

I CAN SMELL HER FROM HERE!! 😒

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Noticed from her stories the stinking trout is literally staying around the corner from me in the next street!!

I CAN SMELL HER FROM HERE!! 😒
Go out on brogie watch so we can call out her bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.