Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here is my thoughts on relationship:

people are attracted to each other for: body, soul, mind, money or sexually. Now Brogan’s body (and looks in general) are not something the majority of the population would find attractive but again maybe Ben does. Soul - again not something the general population would fall in love with, but even people on Death Row find love. Money - nope, and given that Ben works away the sex life is also not what is keeping him there. The most tragic for me is that her mind is also so unattractive. She is not smart, clever, funny, she is not quirky or creative, she is not a great conversationalist. So you need to find at least one of these attractive in your partner in order to have a happy relationship.

So why are these two together? Again I think there is something suspicious about Ben. Given that they don’t have kids or are legally married, there is literally no reason to stay with someone just to say you have a girlfriend, unless you are hiding behind it.
what do you mean about suspicious? He’s been with her quite a few years. I’m sure they had a good relationship at the beginning and have a load of memories together. He must have loved her and been attracted to her. He might still genuinely love her even though she doesn’t seem a nice person to us. Either he’s still happy or he’s in a long term relationship and just sees her behaviour as normal now. I wouldn’t say there is something dodgy about Ben, he seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 27
Why the hell does she insist on wearing her face mask like that? They're ugly and do not enhance an outfit Brogan. Hide it in your bag until you need it,like the rest of us do.
Ahh that’s what that is - I couldn’t work out what the heck she had round her neck

Reactions: 14
what do you mean about suspicious? He’s been with her quite a few years. I’m sure they had a good relationship at the beginning and have a load of memories together. He must have loved her and been attracted to her. He might still genuinely love her even though she doesn’t seem a nice person to us. Either he’s still happy or he’s in a long term relationship and just sees her behaviour as normal now. I wouldn’t say there is something dodgy about Ben, he seems like a nice guy.
As I said to me a happy relationship must have some form of attraction or chemistry. They have none. Just because they have been together for a long time doesn’t mean anything. Kris and Bruce Jenner we’re together for decades and had kids and yet he was hiding his true self. That morning talk show host in the UK also came out as gay after decades of marriage. Now I’m not suggesting that Ben is either gay or transgender, but just because people are together for a while it doesn’t mean anything.
So Ben can be a nice guy and still have something off about him.

Reactions: 6
As I said to me a happy relationship must have some form of attraction or chemistry. They have none. Just because they have been together for a long time doesn’t mean anything. Kris and Bruce Jenner we’re together for decades and had kids and yet he was hiding his true self. That morning talk show host in the UK also came out as gay after decades of marriage. Now I’m not suggesting that Ben is either gay or transgender, but just because people are together for a while it doesn’t mean anything.

Unless you’re Sebby and are in bed with them I’m not sure how you know they have zero chemistry? We only see her through clips in a vlog or stories, we have zero idea what they’re like the rest of the time.

Benji is just an average guy, Brogan is an average woman. They clearly have loads in common or he wouldn’t still be there and to be honest it seems as though he enjoys their life just as much as she does.

Reactions: 16
I think Benji was happy to date her but she moved herself into his dads house and killed the relationship. She practically forced herself into that house because mummy was bank rolling her flat, they saw an opportunity in Benji and took it. She had told her landlord and started to pack within minutes of her deciding they would live together. Since then she’s went downhill and he’s trapped with her, she’s needy and overbearing and probably impossible to get away from.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Controversial but she’s gone to some decent places in Cardiff so far. Well done Visit Wales for putting together some half decent places for her
According to my email. All they did was provide accommodation

Ahh that’s what that is - I couldn’t work out what the heck she had round her neck
It looks like a scrot

Reactions: 5
If she gets extreme anxiety from gagging then there’s at least one of Benji’s needs not being met 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I’ll say again, I’m thinking more and more that Brogan is a vaccine sceptic. Not saying she would not do it but “I’m going to wait and see” bs
I think she’s waiting till she has 0 to do, I think she is worried she’ll become unwell and it’ll affect her paid work, or she had it just before her age group and doesn’t want to say that it’s her BMI that’s caused it

Reactions: 5
I think she’s waiting till she has 0 to do, I think she is worried she’ll become unwell and it’ll affect her paid work, or she had it just before her age group and doesn’t want to say that it’s her BMI that’s caused it
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Her BMI is nowhere near high enough to have got her an early vaccine.

Reactions: 14
Oh come on , this is a bit silly ! I don’t think Ben is gay or trans … I know you can’t always tell but I do not get gay vibes AT ALL from benji … so many Disney husbands (Dave, Matt, Mr Knappily) I can see and on their threads people constantly say they’re gay but in 60 odd threads , I think you are the first person who’s ever said Benji might be gay which definitely

they had some chemistry in the beginning , the problem is that they’re both just cabbages who vegetate on a sofa constantly Scoffing unhealthy foods … if they moved a bit more and ate better and she wasn’t so lazy , then they might get their sparkle back

I tnink Benji will eventually get sick of her tit and realise he’s much more of a catch than she is and leave ber , but for a woman !

I personally think Benji is the more normal one out of the two of them - he’s got a good job , works hard , he’s active all week so makes sense he wants to chill at the weekends … whereas brogan just festers all week and then festers at the weekend too !

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Has ‘dinner date’ on that pic...Brogs you can’t call it that when he’s brought his headphones, his Brogan cancelling headphones and his spare pair all out to the restaurant with him.

I don’t think there’s anything off about Benji, when he started dating her she looked majorly different, she was slim and pretty and more importantly had something about her! She was working, had a social life and was more sparkling.

Then she orchestrated moving in with him and it’s been a snowballing decline since then. She now looks like the ultimate catfish considering she uses her old pic and it’s likely he’s no longer attracted to her. She looks older than his mum, is frumpy, is boring and sleeps with a cuddly toy. Would you want to bump uglies with that?

Reactions: 17
Unless you’re Sebby and are in bed with them I’m not sure how you know they have zero chemistry? We only see her through clips in a vlog or stories, we have zero idea what they’re like the rest of the time.

Benji is just an average guy, Brogan is an average woman. They clearly have loads in common or he wouldn’t still be there and to be honest it seems as though he enjoys their life just as much as she does.
Have we been following the same thread? The man wear headphones every chance he gets, he doesn’t like to be touched by her in bed, they don’t look particularly loved by on vacation in the hot tub…

Of course we only see what she shows, but she shows the best of their relationship and still it doesn’t look all that good. I don’t think anything about her is regular - from her job, her lack of relationships with friends and family, her constant need for validation and selfish behavior. Maybe Ben is that much love blind but again IMO I don’t buy it. Nobody is that much of a muppet without something he is hiding or insecure about.

Reactions: 9
Have we been following the same thread? The man wear headphones every chance he gets, he doesn’t like to be touched by her in bed, they don’t look particularly loved by on vacation in the hot tub…

Of course we only see what she shows, but she shows the best of their relationship and still it doesn’t look all that good. I don’t think anything about her is regular - from her job, her lack of relationships with friends and family, her constant need for validation and selfish behavior. Maybe Ben is that much love blind but again IMO I don’t buy it. Nobody is that much of a muppet without something he is hiding or insecure about.
I think he’s just too nice. We’ve all seen her meltdowns, she’s probably impossible to leave and he knows she doesn’t really have anyone else.
There’s been times when he’s looked utterly done with her and she’s manically went into auto pilot mode trying to act like the old Brogan but she immediately slipped back into who she is now. He’s repulsed by her touching him because she’s a state, you can’t come back from that.

Reactions: 15
So the sacconejollys have split another you tuber couple he's coming out as gay never watch them but did find him odd and couldn't put my finger on it I give brogn an benjo till Dec 😁

Title please brogan in doldrum 😂
Nope, that is wrong. They haven't split and I doubt they ever would. He also hasn't come out as gay. In fact, he hasn't come out as anything. He is deliberately being vague so he can con people out of their money and force them to buy his book, where I'm sure he still won't clear anything up. Plus I'm not sure what their situation has to do with Brogan and Benji? I don't get Sacconejoly vibes from them? I think they will split in time but not because Benji is secretly gay or anything similar.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Oh come on , this is a bit silly ! I don’t think Ben is gay or trans … I know you can’t always tell but I do not get gay vibes AT ALL from benji … so many Disney husbands (Dave, Matt, Mr Knappily) I can see and on their threads people constantly say they’re gay but in 60 odd threads , I think you are the first person who’s ever said Benji might be gay which definitely

they had some chemistry in the beginning , the problem is that they’re both just cabbages who vegetate on a sofa constantly Scoffing unhealthy foods … if they moved a bit more and ate better and she wasn’t so lazy , then they might get their sparkle back

I tnink Benji will eventually get sick of her tit and realise he’s much more of a catch than she is and leave ber , but for a woman !

I personally think Benji is the more normal one out of the two of them - he’s got a good job , works hard , he’s active all week so makes sense he wants to chill at the weekends … whereas brogan just festers all week and then festers at the weekend too !
I specifically said I’m not implying that he is gay or trans! It is my personal opinion that he is not just clueless and ”Mr nice guy” in this whole thing.
I didn’t even watch the last blogs but everyone is saying how she complained endlessly about the hotel and what not. If Ben was normal he would have told her to shut up and stop being so spoiled and entitled.

Women are always more critical of women and we tend to give men the free pass. Everyone is up in arms defending Ben but have no issues with all sorts of speculation being said about Brogan.

Reactions: 3
how she complained endlessly about the hotel and what not. If Ben was normal he would have told her to shut up and stop being so spoiled and entitled.
unless he is like this off camera and because she only films her fat big head we would have no idea what he’s like

Nah I started off thinking that. Now I can totally see her being “I’m gonna wait to see if it’s safe” type of person.

honey J seems the type for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.