Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stop with the ridiculous poses!!! I think we have the black dress on the spending list but not that brown thing.
3CEDB6CA-6915-4CD0-9804-64E750A37AE9.png
EBFAB718-236E-4DD8-8275-BFD6611803D4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe she should be stopped being gifted trips away if she is that busy. I’m going away to London for the weekend mid august and working full time while writing my second novel and making sure I have all my dates sorted before I go

Reactions: 18
Escape the everyday? The every day chore of having to style your hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Who are people reporting her to in terms of breaching covid rules? I’m happy to do the same. I was thinking of reaching out to Visit Great Britain about her “safe escapes” and then going home after Cardiff to be in a house with a load of other people

Reactions: 14
Who are people reporting her to in terms of breaching covid rules? I’m happy to do the same. I was thinking of reaching out to Visit Great Britain about her “safe escapes” and then going home after Cardiff to be in a house with a load of other people
Don’t forget Blogosphere 😬

Reactions: 11
I can't cope with this girl!!! 🤦‍♀️ there are literally no words. She is just insulting every single person who follows her. I'm unfollowing right now. Entitled, lazy, self-obsessed girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I hate the way she brushes her teeth first thing in the morning!! I think we’ve talked about it but ffs wait till you’ve eaten!!

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210713-172208.png

Double chats, wow what a treat.
Can't believe she's trying to get engagement and comments with pulling the 'woe is me I'm all alone' card. How sad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Brogan has just uploaded a story saying how overwhelmed she is and how she’s had to scrap “washing, drying and styling her hair off her to do list”.

I don’t even have to say anything. I am literally speechless
Holy tit. Had to switch to my tattler insta…. You were telling the truth. What the duck?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Holy tit. Had to switch to my tattler insta…. You were telling the truth. What the duck?!
I did the same 😂
Maybe if she hadn’t ‘worked’ in bed all morning she wouldn’t be feeling so unmotivated and overwhelmed. She brags about being flexible but she has no idea how to use her time.

It’s the ‘eliminate’ the hair drying that amuses me. She walks around with the most disgusting knot of hair on her head 24/7 but she’s almost crying about it like it was mega important.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Brogan advertising an app that involves reading again. Okay girl sure 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but I can’t stand captions like this one - it just sound so passive aggressive like “guys you should be liking this!”. I use the phrase “i’d appreciate it if...” people are pissing me off? Like “i’d appreciate it if you turned your music down” etc. not to guilt people into liking your content.

No Brogan, how about you get the likes/comments you deserve when you put out decent content?
8AA8891D-2D5F-46B5-8643-382A43E66F5C.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.