Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I call her my inner mean girl and I’ve started to ignore her... like when she says “maybe we should walk Bonnie before lunch time” or “maybe we should follow the Covid restrictions so people around us don’t get sick, especially as Benji works in hospitals”, or “maybe we should write more than thanks if we say we love responding to comments”.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
notice how she just had to show her cutting fruit to prove she "eats healthy most days" pull the other one, most probably had a stash of pastries in cupboard

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I loved how it cut from her walking into the gym straight to this 😂
F6263163-8BC6-443A-8A27-8BEBD46F8D4E.jpeg

I swear I just go through her videos to find amusing screenshots
646A2B5A-F070-47A2-A666-7C9B0EED645E.jpeg
D2C5D87E-3FFB-4FFC-A82E-C8C1CE85D50B.jpeg
8A88F043-92D6-4B71-9444-D0F5623AA582.jpeg
23D39A81-A1AB-4D55-BE65-B375B273FDEB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who are people reporting her to in terms of breaching covid rules? I’m happy to do the same. I was thinking of reaching out to Visit Great Britain about her “safe escapes” and then going home after Cardiff to be in a house with a load of other people
I’m reporting her. Haven’t to the police because I don’t have the original photo

Reactions: 6
On a serious note, reading comments from health workers and essential workers - thank you all for working so hard throughout this period and doing everything that you do. You're so appreciated and I have the deepest respect for you all.

For those whose lives and families have been horribly affected by COVID19, I am so very sorry and promise to keep doing my bit to reduce risks to anyone. I can't imagine how difficult it's been for some of you., and though we don't know each other, you've all been in my thoughts.

Sending lots of love to you all 💞

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
so she's realised she has an "inner mean girl" not so inner nor so hidden if you ask me !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Well I’m not bleeping around.
98666682-9389-4546-975C-A009437B2409.jpeg

And for blinkist

6BF9EE81-2CED-4EDC-80C5-F494F909B08A.jpeg

Also sent a message to river island as she is using affiliate links

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Brogan Tate #64 looks like your nan, can’t get a tan, ran down the road after the ice cream man

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Did you all see how fast she ripped open the skinny bars after the “gym” food. Holy hell. Couldn’t help herself.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Did you all see how fast she ripped open the skinny bars after the “gym” food. Holy hell. Couldn’t help herself.
Lmao literally just coming on to say how she TORE into that box and the car door was barely closed. Surprised she didn’t rip them out of the hands of the cashier after she paid for them and gobbled them up wrappers and all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.