Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are an absolute queen @Mable912. I am sure you are appreciated 😘
Thank you 😊 very much! Luckily I have a brilliant team of colleagues and my partner is really supportive and they do remind me of this, but it’s always a kick in the teeth when brogan posts this tit

• Heart
Reactions: 15
This is why Tattle needs to exist-not to bully anyone but to call people out who have tens of thousands or more of followers-many of which take everything as gospel and may be feeling overwhelmed themselves, and look up to people who are in no way living in reality!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
You can tell it’s been a we’ve had tears and a call to mum! She’d be screwed with a normal job.. how people find this content relatable I don’t know...
916D2B85-1920-49EB-81A5-77D0255356C3.png

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Thank you 😊 very much! Luckily I have a brilliant team of colleagues and my partner is really supportive and they do remind me of this, but it’s always a kick in the teeth when brogan posts this tit
When this whole ridiculous influencer tit dries up, she’s going to be left with nothing. She barely has anything worth boasting about or being proud of now. Bonnie is her crutch because she’s all she truly has in life. She may have a boyfriend but we’ll all seen they have about as much chemistry as two pencils. You’re going to have your career, a loving relationship, family and friends, a house that will one day be tidier. I had to accept once I had a baby my house wouldn’t be the immaculate place it once was. Life is too short to worry about stuff like that 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t really comment on this thread anymore but after watching her latest Instagram I feel so consumed by rage. I’m currently laying in bed on my day off because I am constantly so bleeping tired having worked a 45 hour week in a really fast paced, active job. I actually get to the end of my week and feel honestly grateful that I have *only* done 45 hours when I think of those in jobs like nursing and public service roles regularly doing far more than that. I don’t get to spend that much time with my husband or doing stuff for myself and the house because I work late into the night and have a really messy shift pattern. I feel overwhelmed when I have to chose between house work or sleeping or seeing my husband or sleeping. Having to figure out when I can actually do stuff for myself to conincide when I don’t feel like a zombie. She needs to get a bleeping grip and get into the real world. She is SO out of touch with reality it’s bordering concerning.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She clearly has really s**t time management skills.

She could get up at 6am, have a shower, wash and dry her hair then do the food shop, quick breakfast, all easily achievable within a couple of hours (her Tesco is also 5/10 mins walk from her house so she doesn't have to drive for miles to get to the shops) come back, take Bonnie for a nice hour long walk then start work at 9am, simple!

Honestly this girl HAS NO IDEA at all how she comes across. She clearly gets easily overwhelmed with the simplest of tasks in life, we have seen plenty of evidence of that in the past.

Pathetic child/woman, she really is. Get over yourself Brogan, your life is no where near as busy and stressful as some of us on here. As another poster said she has swanned around Wales, gone on yoga retreats and spa days recently, so she can quite frankly GET IN THE BIN!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Can't get over how pathetic she is, she hasn't got a clue. Like other key workers, I've had a hard time working throughout the pandemic but in the last few months it's been really hard due to being short staffed in our lab and there's currently a health crisis in pet cats (😭) that means there's been so many more samples. So I've got a few days off this week to rest but I've still been busy painting my hallway and bathroom because I don't need my boyfriend to do it for me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
sharing a story reminding people to vote for her at the 'BLAGosphere' awards, next story is her going for the sympathy vote saying how busy and overwhelmed she is. We see what you are doing Brogan.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Brogan, give the duck over. I work in an office. I get anxiety if I take a day off and can’t enjoy it because of the amount of actual WORK and overtime I then have to do to get caught up on ONE days work.
you’ve had more holidays / time away in the past 3 weeks than I’ve had in the past 3 years,

what does your to do list consist of? Washing your hair?!? Doing the food shop...

I can’t with this girl anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Brogan’s feeling upset. All the staff in B&M and Primark just felt a shudder down their spines and don’t know why.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When this whole ridiculous influencer tit dries up, she’s going to be left with nothing. She barely has anything worth boasting about or being proud of now. Bonnie is her crutch because she’s all she truly has in life. She may have a boyfriend but we’ll all seen they have about as much chemistry as two pencils. You’re going to have your career, a loving relationship, family and friends, a house that will one day be tidier. I had to accept once I had a baby my house wouldn’t be the immaculate place it once was. Life is too short to worry about stuff like that 🥰
Thanks so much, this is so true! Influencer culture won’t survive, there’s increasing division as they get more and more out of touch with the people they are attempting to influence

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Completely agree with all your comments and limited75 calling her a 'woman-child' is spot on! I'm actually speechless by the audacity and lack of self awareness this overgrown toddler has. Sorry but if you can't cope with day to day life then you may as well be dead. Nobody else is ever going to spoon-feed you through life so you just need to 'get a grip' and 'deal with things'.
"Wahhhh boo hoo life is so over whelming" Brogan Mooney age 27 and a quarter.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her to do list so far..
Check if it’s bin day
Stay in bed
Don’t walk Bonnie girl
Stay in bed some more
Ring mum crying over feeling overwhelmed
Stay in bed
Finally wash hair after having braids in for days..
sit on bed and check phone.. glance at Bonnie who still hasn’t been walked
Do a food shop so when benji comes home he thinks I’ve actually done something

• Heart
Silly cow, can’t believe what I’m reading! I don’t follow her anymore and haven’t for a while but Jesus Christ what the hell?!

She really is deluded isn’t she? I’m so sick of her getting gifted these bleeping holidays, swanning off for days and days sitting on her arse not doing any work and then coming home, talking about lying around on a Monday with the dog and then on Tuesday crying at lunchtime because she has to juggle ‘work’ with a food shop and showering. What even is ‘work’? The most it’ll be is planning a tit video, taking a photo or replying to an email. Nothing more challenging.

Does she realise that the people who follow her are the ones that allow her to swan off to Wales for 2 weeks? To go to a yoga retreat in the week? To get given free tit constantly and this is what she gives people back. A big old whinge and a moan about how hard her life is when the majority of them are probably working their arses off for god knows how many hours a week. She’s a stupid cow and I can’t wait for the day that this all falls to pieces cos no one deserves a smack in the face from reality more than her.

• Heart
Omg what a bleeping joke she is!

Get a bleeping grip brogan, people are out there juggling life,actual work, kids and have real issues and you’re struggling because you find washing and drying your hair a major task!?

I’ll be honest sometimes i think the comments on here go too far and i start to feel slightly sorry for her then she goes pulls crap like this out of the bag and proves why she is becoming so unlikeable and not at all relatable!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
In some ways I understand why she’s feeling overwhelmed-it’s pretty obvious after not having a proper job for so long and being able to what she wants when she wants that anying-even basic things-on a to do list make her feel like that.
What gets me the most is that she even filmed that though, without a thought for anyone else who might be having a more difficult time. I’m sure she’ll say that she’s overwhelmed with things she can’t talk about but come on-think about your followers, about how easy your life is working in bed ffs-listen to yourself! She really should apologise and take more responsibility for these car crashes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don’t get what she’s overwhelmed about. If it’s things like emails or household tasks then maybe she should have thought of that before swanning off on a million holidays and yoga retreats!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.