Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lmao literally just coming on to say how she TORE into that box and the car door was barely closed. Surprised she didn’t rip them out of the hands of the cashier after she paid for them and gobbled them up wrappers and all.
“Never had this flavour!!!”

Brogan…. You do know if you follow someone online you are not actually friends with them.

sooo she bleeping pegged it to get a ice cream haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The guy who served her the ice cream must read tattle about her "inner child" isnt that waking you up Brogan GROW UP

The guy who served her the ice cream must read tattle about her "inner child" isnt that waking you up Brogan GROW UP

Reactions: 6
I think she’s panicking because she knows (from reading here!) that she’s been caught out breaking rules, yet again! And she knows people are reporting her so she’ll lose some freebies. So she’s trying to get some sympathy now.

We see through you, you lazy, entitled cow!
Exactly this. She had a breakdown and went quiet last time she got busted for breaking lockdown rules, so that’s what all this is about. It’s a pity me distraction piece.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Hi team! Lots of catch up on as I haven’t been on as it was my daughters 1st birthday last week!

so do excuse me if it’s already been mentioned but… anyone else noticed Brogan has started following a wedding planner in Italy on Insta?!?
I wish your daughter a very belated happy birthday, I hope she will have a wonderful future ahead of herself with health and lots of happiness. I wish all of you all the best in life ❤🎂🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know she clicked on the light section but for that flatbread it was almost 700 calories, plus those in the flat white 🤷🏼‍♀️ also her bragging about being a member of the most expensive gym in the area 😒😒😒😒

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Look at the state in background they really have fucked up that house and have no idea what they are doing so much for Brogan being an influncer Brogan maybe try pintrest for some ideas and get your house in shape their house is like mine so old and cant handle all the new things that come out so I try and make the best of it and also not follow the sheep sometimes it just doesnt work and Brograns trying to get an insta home style aint going to happen Brogan shouldve got a survey done!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know she clicked on the light section but for that flatbread it was almost 700 calories, plus those in the flat white 🤷🏼‍♀️ also her bragging about being a member of the most expensive gym in the area 😒😒😒😒
The thing she doesn't get is that she should be tracking her calorific intake and making more meals at home. Honestly the weight would fall off her if she put in even the smallest amount of effort with her food. Girl has real real issues.

Reactions: 12
Exactly this. She had a breakdown and went quiet last time she got busted for breaking lockdown rules, so that’s what all this is about. It’s a pity me distraction piece.
Hope so. I am sick of people flouting the rules. 18 months and still not able to visit our parents :(

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Laughing at her sending those baby clothes to her “friend” Blair lambs po box address. Is that not for pr stuff and stalker mail, your real friends would tell you their actual address!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Brogan Tate #65 run in the gym no! run bonnie gurl no! running for a kids ice cream YAS!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The thing she doesn't get is that she should be tracking her calorific intake and making more meals at home. Honestly the weight would fall off her if she put in even the smallest amount of effort with her food. Girl has real real issues.
I bet musclefood would give her a free month of the unthinkable plan for promo!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
This vlog seemed like a beg for more ads
Sunbites
Function of beauty
Skinny bars

Reactions: 14
Genuinely think she only joined that gym for the GHD hairdryers and straightener, the pink lock and the lunch options.

i love my dog, I love dogs, Jesus I’m sick of seeing and hearing about bloody boring ass Bonnie and seeing brogan wheezing, sorry laughing at the dog doing duck all.
sorry,
totally not one bit sorry.

Her hoarder room, as someone who works for herself, from home, is shocking, take a day away from the David Llyod salon and coffee shop and clean the bleeping house for exercise.
”this is the bed of doom”
lesser known fact, that’s what benji calls their bed.

why haven’t I been watching her vlogs 🤣 this is gold 😂😂 the bleeping ice cream van orgasm blush 😆 bless her support socks 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Genuinely think she only joined that gym for the GHD hairdryers and straightener, the pink lock and the lunch options.

i love my dog, I love dogs, Jesus I’m sick of seeing and hearing about bloody boring ass Bonnie and seeing brogan wheezing, sorry laughing at the dog doing duck all.
sorry,
totally not one bit sorry.

Her hoarder room, as someone who works for herself, from home, is shocking, take a day away from the David Llyod salon and coffee shop and clean the bleeping house for exercise.
”this is the bed of doom”
lesser known fact, that’s what benji calls their bed.

why haven’t I been watching her vlogs 🤣 this is gold 😂😂 the bleeping ice cream van orgasm blush 😆 bless her support socks 😂
She’s so pleased. When she is 50 next month she’ll be enticed to sunlife by the offer of a free pen and alarm clock (she loves things for “free”)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.