Brogan Tate #64 her lawn is growing faster than her channel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
5BCC6884-2038-4A7D-A331-0E1FE6D7F34F.jpeg
Please don’t tell me her little Instagram episode this morning is to prove that she’s too busy to read to promote the sponsor for her vlog

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I’m sorry but I can’t stand captions like this one - it just sound so passive aggressive like “guys you should be liking this!”. I use the phrase “i’d appreciate it if...” people are pissing me off? Like “i’d appreciate it if you turned your music down” etc. not to guilt people into liking your content.

No Brogan, how about you get the likes/comments you deserve when you put out decent content?
View attachment 661111
My 14 year old cousin writes “I’d appreciate a like” every time she posts a selfie 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine being paid to advertise something and not even making an effort with your appearance
21ED1C95-AF18-4A24-BE2A-E07FDDA90191.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
100% the reason she was stressed this morning was because the brand sent her changes..... she wouldn’t admit that but she was cocky yesterday and then today she’s overwhelmed......

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh as if she's being sponsored to go to B&M if that makes her feel overwhelmed then god help her with a 9 to 5

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Celebrating tattles birthday watching the vlog with a bottle of Pepsi max. Oh to have the time to go to a gym and have lunch then go to b&m and fill a basket of snacks. Thanks brogan for being the reason I came to Tattle

Naming all her trips this month she is actually vile. Normal people actually have to work to get a weekend away

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Surely when she tried this dress on she thought il size up so it actually fits and isn’t so short that you can see the shorts under it...
B3E5D66C-A8F4-4794-B1A5-B948D73E6903.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't get over how pathetic she is, she hasn't got a clue. Like other key workers, I've had a hard time working throughout the pandemic but in the last few months it's been really hard due to being short staffed in our lab and there's currently a health crisis in pet cats (😭) that means there's been so many more samples. So I've got a few days off this week to rest but I've still been busy painting my hallway and bathroom because I don't need my boyfriend to do it for me!!
im doing my kitchen cupboards with back pain while waiting on my gardener coming back from his holidays she boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love her reasons for going to that gym ‘just being able to do my hair and eat lunch there has made a big difference and been really good for my mental health’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Love her reasons for going to that gym ‘just being able to do my hair and eat lunch there has made a big difference and been really good for my mental health’
“Some of you may have noticed this is the gym I attended before I met banjo” aka my tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was red as a tomato as is the norm but did people see how burnt her arm looked when she was scoffing those skinny bars in the car? That must have happened when she was in Wales but it wasn't even that hot when she was there? I would be seriously concerned if even mild weather could do that to my skin, shocked but not surprised that she doesn't see the damage she is continually doing to herself and taking no action to prevent it.

She was also extra manic in a lot of this slog, when she was playing with Bonnie, running for the ice cream. It was all pathetically sad really.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.