Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woah this thread has moved fast this evening! Just caught up as I was at college this evening (I do an evening course after my full time job - maybe something brogan should consider?! But maybe that's too much like real work😂). I'm so glad you lot are here, I think I'd lose my mind if I didn't know people felt the same about brogan! All I can say is I've never seen such an untalented, unintelligent and undeserving person as this witch.

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it a bit stupid to advertise you’re going away in 23 days and will be leaving your house empty?

Today I did a full days work, went swimming and out with a friend. I’ve spent 2 years saving for my trip to Florida - it’s not fair that she sits on her arse and gets handed them. I know I sound salty - and that’s because I bloody am. I’m allowed to be salty that a lazy creator gets all these experiences - and doesn’t even produce high quality videos of them.

Reactions: 5
Isn’t it a bit stupid to advertise you’re going away in 23 days and will be leaving your house empty?

Today I did a full days work, went swimming and out with a friend. I’ve spent 2 years saving for my trip to Florida - it’s not fair that she sits on her arse and gets handed them. I know I sound salty - and that’s because I bloody am. I’m allowed to be salty that a lazy creator gets all these experiences - and doesn’t even produce high quality videos of them.

It's ok cz they live with Benjis dad anyway, he will be in the house finally getting a bit peace from that pair, get the windows open and some air circulating round, get rid of the damp whiff from their bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did anyone else notice the clock on the wall behind her that's permanently stuck at 6.20?! What's all that about? I noticed it where Bogie says it's 10.30 and she's only just got up - and it reappears multiple times throughout the vlog, still saying 6.20. Change the batteries you lazy mare.
im sure she does this so she can edit in more content when she thinks its tit....which tbf is always....shes soooo boring talking us through her talking, blogging her talking and finally editing her talking.....god that w oman can talk shite !!!!

She's terrible at budgeting!
shes terrible at everything @disneys but she can natter on for hours about it though.....🙉

Don’t forget the time she had a meltdown after Kevin cleared up his own kitchen with all her mess using her “minky” and he got it dirty and ruined it. Think that’s one of my all time favourite moments 😂😂😂😂😂
I laughed unreasonably at the mention of the word "minky"......

So she’s off to California!!!

Bloody attractions tickets direct as well
just happy its not Orlando - purely selfish reasons....still hate the fact she got a feebie the lazy bint!

I'll go with #benganfornia instead
#benjifornication is way better!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
off topic but just wanted to add to the L&R dreaming appreciation! Love their vlogs, seem like a lovely couple. They’re both so calm and chilled unlike brogan who’s loud and over the top. Their vlogs are super informative and interesting.

Back onto Brogan. It’s so bleeping weird that she feels the need to do an announcement! Okay maybe if you’re pregnant or getting married, you know, something relatively big! But for a bloody holiday?! Do viewers actually get excited about this???

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she's planning on meeting up with that poor sod Kevin she met in Disneyland last time.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
off topic but just wanted to add to the L&R dreaming appreciation! Love their vlogs, seem like a lovely couple. They’re both so calm and chilled unlike brogan who’s loud and over the top. Their vlogs are super informative and interesting.

Back onto Brogan. It’s so bleeping weird that she feels the need to do an announcement! Okay maybe if you’re pregnant or getting married, you know, something relatively big! But for a bloody holiday?! Do viewers actually get excited about this???
Could it be part of the deal with ATD that she does an announcement?

Saying that I have seen other channels (including L&R) do trip announcements so it isn’t unique to her.

Warning! OT personal rant coming but I just CAN’T with these two!

They do my bloody head in! Like most people here, I work long 10 hour shifts (sometimes 11,12 even 13 hours aren’t uncommon!) from 6am meaning I’m up at 4.45 I do my shift and then go home, cook, clean, wash up, an hour or so of actual time with my partner and I’m back in bed by 9:30 to be asleep by 10.
My partner is disabled, and like so many people his benefits have been cut meaning he has to work. He literally kills himself every day in pain because it’s the only way he can support himself. It’s really hard, especially when you have no idea when a doctor will say no more (he also has a very serious heart condition on top of physical disability) and I will be the sole provider.
WE ARE HAPPY.
We are in a loving, stable, relationship, we can afford to pay bills and even save a little every month for the inevitable rainy day. No holidays for us, (unless like last year we found an offer for rtn flights and hotels for £60 each!) but we don’t complain. Yet this witch moans about being busy and then gets different crazy holidays every year. Multiple times!

Anyway, sorry for the rant. I know everyone has it tough Im not looking for sympathy I just needed to vent!

Reactions: 25
Its 9 weeks till i go to Disney World and I now dont want to purchase my tickets from ATD as they're using them pair of wasters to advertise.....any better deals out there folks? thanks as I just cant support free loaders like them pair of twats.....

Reactions: 6
Its 9 weeks till i go to Disney World and I now dont want to purchase my tickets from ATD as they're using them pair of wasters to advertise.....any better deals out there folks? thanks as I just cant support free loaders like them pair of twats.....
I got a cheaper price with Orlando attraction tickets

Reactions: 3
I'm sure Charlotte Ruff uses Attractiontix

I found buying direct from Disney UK pretty comparable in price for ATD.

Reactions: 3
We usually use Florida Tix

Reactions: 4
Brogan just liked this tweet.

Right so because you seem to be agreeing with this brogan there will be no more cringey ass fake “candid” pictures of you? No more piccies?? Because if would be a bit hypocritical of you to keep doing it if you feel this way :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Brogan just liked this tweet.

Right so because you seem to be agreeing with this brogan there will be no more cringey ass fake “candid” pictures of you? No more piccies?? Because if would be a bit hypocritical of you to keep doing it if you feel this way :)
Brogan literally hires a photographer for her instagram snaps 😂 she’s such a hypocrite

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.