Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brogan definitely reads on here. That’s why she exits out now all of her “realness”. She no longer shares her struggles or when she is crying. Everything on her vlog now is fake fake fake. She is covering her true feelings so that she doesn’t fuel anything on here. That’s why her views have gone down and why she will never grow anymore

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad we’ll need a new thread soon because I’ve had an idea for a title since page 2 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Maybe "replying to emails" on her vlog is codeword for "reading Tattle"...........

Reactions: 5
I've updated your bio for you Brogie:
'UK award-winning beggar of free travel navigating through Tattle. Rarely by the seaside, seeking free adventures & complaining about it all.'

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Okay Brogan, please get your teeth done. It’s really hard to watch your videos looking at them. I know you’re desperate to grow your channel so this might help. I know I sound like a terrible person but if your friends and family won’t be honest , I will.
Also get a job.

Reactions: 4
Just wait until they arrive back from Cali, bloated, miserable, all deposit savings blown on Disney tat, arguing over all the chores & washing to do, back to reality with a bang. Pretending to be all happy happy on vlogs editing out all the crying fits & begging for a free Med sailors trip to pretend to feel happy again.. and repeat :rolleyes:

Maybe I’m a spoil sport, but one thing I really dislike is how a lot of you tear apart her appearance on things she can’t control. Bash her lifestyle, not her weight. Bash her crappy personality, not the teeth she was born with. I just feel as though she gives us SO MUCH to pick at that’s fair game... And so many just stick to petty comments that are bound to leave some of us feeling crappy about ourselves too lol. Like me and my teeth 😂 Though I cant get a brand to #spon me and fix my nashers, whereas Bogie probably could.

Reactions: 2
Maybe I’m a spoil sport, but one thing I really dislike is how a lot of you tear apart her appearance on things she can’t control. Bash her lifestyle, not her weight. Bash her crappy personality, not the teeth she was born with. I just feel as though she gives us SO MUCH to pick at that’s fair game... And so many just stick to petty comments that are bound to leave some of us feeling crappy about ourselves too lol. Like me and my teeth 😂 Though I cant get a brand to #spon me and fix my nashers, whereas Bogie probably could.

She could have had those teeth fixed a long time ago, most things we pick at can be helped like the balding and terrible skin, she doesn't look after herself, eating fish and chips and mcds in the same day and she doesn't wash and brush her hair even tho she owns 25 hairbrushes 🤷

Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m a spoil sport, but one thing I really dislike is how a lot of you tear apart her appearance on things she can’t control. Bash her lifestyle, not her weight.
I personally don’t like the teeth bashing (mine are awful and i’d rather buy a holiday or a meal out than fix my nashers) but I don’t think it’s your place to tell people what they can and can’t talk about. Fair enough if it makes you uncomfortable! By all means, join in and talk about what you want. But don’t try and moderate what people talk about!

A certain other gossip site had this problem of controlling members trying to moderate and that’s why we all came over here...

Reactions: 11
her weight is something she constantly lies about and is in denial about.
one week shes all "i need to go to the gym"
the next "im embracing my body!!" meaning that she is ALL OVER the place with her content. she is a walking contradiction. viewes are perfectly entitled to talk about her weight because she "talks to us" about it. she told everyone her doctor told her she needed to lose weight. we then watch her eat out 10 times (not even exaggerating) a week!!!

Reactions: 6
I found buying direct from Disney UK pretty comparable in price for ATD.
That's where I got them from - got a good deal too ...cheaper than ATD as well and I can use the app also to plan my days!!! Just need to get the Universal ones now. Any advice fellow Tattlers? Xx

That's where I got them from - got a good deal too ...cheaper than ATD as well and I can use the app also to plan my days!!! Just need to get the Universal ones now. Any advice fellow Tattlers? Xx
We got ours last year through Florida Tix, and year before that we went for Atd!

Reactions: 1
I personally don’t like the teeth bashing (mine are awful and i’d rather buy a holiday or a meal out than fix my nashers) but I don’t think it’s your place to tell people what they can and can’t talk about. Fair enough if it makes you uncomfortable! By all means, join in and talk about what you want. But don’t try and moderate what people talk about!

A certain other gossip site had this problem of controlling members trying to moderate and that’s why we all came over here...

I'm sure your teeth are fine @disneys it's just hers, when you already dislike someone and they are putting their face all over the internet, psychotic grins and videos of her brushing her teeth it triggers me.

Reactions: 4
I'm sure your teeth are fine @disneys it's just hers, when you already dislike someone and they are putting their face all over the internet, psychotic grins and videos of her brushing her teeth it triggers me.
That is true, my teeth aren’t great but at least I don’t upload shots of them for the whole world to see 🤣

Some company has given her a book on how to make friends oh my god that’s hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

If I don't like something I will just scroll on as I just enjoy being entertained by all the really hilarious banter on here. Brogans weight issues are just another lie she hides behind - she's flits around with the body positivity but really she's not happy so she should just bite the bullet and eat sensibly and get away from the computer for an hour or two - I would probably like her a little bit if she owned her issues rather than blame sizes or washing machines- she's getting old before her time 52 or not!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.