Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still there so more fool you Bogey, you may not see it in your entitled # but EVERYONE ELSE CAN HAHAHHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also Benji better update his last post with AD the scammy little rat as that holiday piccie was also free & Bogey has tagged ATD in the comments :unsure:

Reactions: 4
It's all good, I have an impressive collection of Bogie's flip-flop shots ready to show the world that she DOES deserve to be a flip-flop model. Her sweaty soles will NOT be silenced.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thought I would screenshot this quick as we all know as soon as she sees this she will delete it or justify her working so hard for it 🙄
Just checked and the comment is now gone, what a surprise she deleted rather then replying back

Reactions: 3
Just checked and the comment is now gone, what a surprise she deleted rather then replying back
People defended Brogan too on that comment, would’ve thought she’d have kept it so she could show her noble fans sticking up for her

Reactions: 1
While you're looking Brogan, can you just be better at your job so we've got less ammunition on here? We are all busy people but you give us such excellent material that we are on here way more than we should be.

Also, please stop eating pure garbage every day and finding excuses not to take care of yourself. Your diet makes me want to cry and it makes you look 52.

Much love! (No need to thank me in your Insta stories)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Countdown to all clothes shrunk in the wash meltdown before holiday is on. [emoji87][emoji87]

• Haha
Reactions: 12
To be fair there's so many bloggers that go on regular paid trips, I mean look at xameliax, she's off to some exotic location every couple of months, fully sponsored trips, and she doesn't even have that many subscribers. But life is so hard for bloggers ya'all, I really do feel sorry for these free loaders.

Reactions: 1
Well I hope Bill(y no mates) and Ben(ji) have a great time 🙃

̶#̶B̶r̶o̶j̶i̶C̶a̶l̶i̶ #BillandBenCali

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.