Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m just watching her video now & it seems really odd to me that she decided to book an Airbnb instead of a hotel. I’d maybe get it if they were paying for that portion of the trip themselves & were trying to save money, but ATD is paying for it. I used to be a travel agent and got so many questions about the hotels within walking distance of Disneyland, because there’s quite a lot only a few minutes away. I would think that’s the kind of information viewers/people planning a trip there would want to see in her videos.

Reactions: 4
she cant vlog travel videos wwwwwooooowww look benji another mickey pin and rice cakes and having a meltdown in REAL people in costumes, brogan please watch disney travel vlogs and do the same an no crying over seeing minnie mouse please :censored:

thank god i watch gemma miles who actually pays her own holiday she refreshes me so down to earth and tells it straight about you tube.

Reactions: 5
@gossgal, definitely not the last. How do you think he manages to save up?! Free meals and trips thanks to Brogie. [emoji57]
10 days for everything they want to do is pretty shite if you ask me. They'll be running around like there's no tomorrow and fit Brogie will surely keep up. NOT!!!! What a sweaty tit show it'll be and I'm here for it! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 2
(been lurking for ages but this video has pushed me over the edge)
But did she even say thank you to ATD in the video?? Unless I missed it I feel she didn't, surely if you're gifted a trip you'd be saying thank you every other sentence (or at least I would be)

Reactions: 3
I think what makes it so hard to stomach that she’s got this freebie is that she is so lazy and doesn’t work very hard. Lots of us work long hours and this trip wouldn’t be in our reach. She dosses about at home, gets paid AND gets holidays for free. I know some amazing ladies on this thread do long shifts and bust their butts for what Brogan gets for one sponsored video.

And also, her holiday vlogs aren’t very good!! She’s not informative, solely focuses on food, doesn’t explain prices/actually useful information. There are so many better bloggers out there for the job.... just sayin

Reactions: 11
Listen I’m only now watching the video. There is NO WAY that Disney ‘offered’ to put them up. No way on this earth. Disney don’t even know that she exists.
Once ATD confirmed the trip, BEGan Tat clearly did what she does best and went begging to Disney for the hotel stay.

Love the way she said she booked an air bnb so they can cook their own dinner if they feel like it, for god's sake they don't cook their own dinner at home they sure as tit aren't going to on holiday, not sure hello fresh ships to California 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
benji doesnt even seem to get a say in what they do on the holiday? she kept saying things like "i havent decided etc" not 'we'. i dont understand how she fell out with charlotte planning everything when she is literally like charlotte with benji?

She comes across as very controlling and bossy, she probably manages Benji’s instagram account. I can see him breaking up with her, when the free trips dry up that is.. #begjicali

Lots of areas in LA are cracking down on AirBnBs and making them illegal, so she had better make sure it’s legit or she could end up out on the street. Definitely illegal in Anaheim but with some ‘extensions’ to some providers.

She could learn a lot from L&R Dreaming, love their vlogs, and they know their stuff. Bet the first thing Brogan will do is face plant a massive Crazyshake from Black Tap Anaheim in Downtown Disney!

Reactions: 6
Lots of areas in LA are cracking down on AirBnBs and making them illegal, so she had better make sure it’s legit or she could end up out on the street. Definitely illegal in Anaheim but with some ‘extensions’ to some providers.

She could learn a lot from L&R Dreaming, love their vlogs, and they know their stuff. Bet the first thing Brogan will do is face plant a massive Crazyshake from Black Tap Anaheim in Downtown Disney!
Why are they illegal?

Don’t forget the time she had a meltdown after Kevin cleared up his own kitchen with all her mess using her “minky” and he got it dirty and ruined it. Think that’s one of my all time favourite moments 😂😂😂😂😂
Omg what video is this? And do you have a timestamp, please? Thank you! 😂

Reactions: 4
Because the local authorities don’t want lots of housing stock being used for holiday accommodation instead of housing for local people. Landlords can make a lot more money by letting out flats to tourists than local people, and some are not declaring it as a business, paying taxes etc. Read about it on tripadvisor. Illegal in New York too.

She’s irritating and whatever but I couldn’t care less where she gets to go for free.
One thing is certain though, she’s getting further away from that mortgage and house. She’ll be buying so much more tat for this trip and that whole buying a home together will be put on hold.

I’m not into Disney all that much so maybe i would feel differently if i were. I understand how big a deal it is and how unaffordable it is to many and she is so annoying the way she announces it like she’s something special. Who gives a tit like.

Let her enjoy the farce it will come and go
so quickly, she’s still coming home to a room in her boyfriends Dads house there is literally nothing to be jealous of.

Reactions: 18
I'm not jealous of Brogie. I would find a trip paid for by ATD really stressful in terms of ensuring I was filming the right content they've paid for. But that's because I would treat this as WORK and not a free jolly!

I agree with others that it's the snobby way she brags about these things, like she deserves it rather than being in the fortunate position of not needing to work and therefore able to have a crack at full time vlogging. I'm a fan of Lucy Wood's vlogs and I like the fact that she's really open about the fact brands pay her to do sponsored content and that she clearly very grateful for the opportunities she's been given, in stark contrast to Brogie.

Reactions: 6
She has no intention of buying a house. Why would she? She’s living for probably next to nothing.

Omg what video is this? And do you have a timestamp, please? Thank you! 😂
Oh blimey I can’t remember, it wasn’t long after the Hinch craze started off and I think she ordered it online so that’s why she got so stroppy about it. I’m sure someone else on here might be able to help

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.