Brogan Tate #5 She’s got 52 problems but begging ain’t one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has no intention of buying a house. Why would she? She’s living for probably next to nothing.
her mum paid for her first flat then she got the sack from jimmys while being in the flat ....... BAM benji came along clung on to him for dear life after one date as she knew shes fucked and no where to go shes using him.

Reactions: 4
She could learn a lot from L&R Dreaming, love their vlogs, and they know their stuff. Bet the first thing Brogan will do is face plant a massive Crazyshake from Black Tap Anaheim in Downtown Disney!
I agree about L&R dreaming. I found them when I was going to Vegas and found them so informative. They actually filmed and explained things, told viewers how much things cost, any deals you can get etc. A really lovely couple to watch and I wouldn't mind them getting multiple free holidays. It was such a contrast to Brogie, not putting any effort in and not doing her research, just waddling around seeing how much food she can eat.

Reactions: 11
She has no intention of buying a house. Why would she? She’s living for probably next to nothing.
I think you’re right. She keeps saying it so people think they have their life together, and are so solid. But she’s got a sweet deal as it is.

They have the choice not to live with Benji’s dad. It’s not a needs must situation.... they like the cushty rent free life. If they were so concerned about their own space they’d have moved into Brogan’s flat when the time came

Reactions: 4
I agree about L&R dreaming. I found them when I was going to Vegas and found them so informative. They actually filmed and explained things, told viewers how much things cost, any deals you can get etc. A really lovely couple to watch and I wouldn't mind them getting multiple free holidays. It was such a contrast to Brogie, not putting any effort in and not doing her research, just waddling around seeing how much food she can eat.
100% agree with L&R Dreaming! Their vlogs are incredibly well edited and informative. Would love to see them being gifted a free trip instead of beggy tat!

Reactions: 7
I bloody love this thread, I dip in and out howling at the content, I really need to start being in here daily and contributing cos you lot are like my people!!! yes its tit she got this for free but think of the fun we shall have watching the crappy vlogs, only broges can make disneyland look like a Wallace Arnold trip ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 11
100% agree with L&R Dreaming! Their vlogs are incredibly well edited and informative. Would love to see them being gifted a free trip instead of beggy tat!
ill need to watch them to stop watching this train wreck anyone need a shower,salad, new face cream after watching brogan 25 my ass more 40

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’ll catch up with her lovely friend Kevin who went to the trouble of sending her the huge teddy in the post a couple of years ago? Doubt she’ll bother now as her and Banjo are so wrapped up in themselves.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’ll catch up with her lovely friend Kevin who went to the trouble of sending her the huge teddy in the post a couple of years ago? Doubt she’ll bother now as her and Banjo are so wrapped up in themselves.
Someone asked her this on Instagram, she said she is as he now works in the Park too.

Reactions: 2
There’s deffo trouble in paradise with Broji.. I think they’re only still together because this holiday is booked!!

After this trip her bags will be packed and left at the side of the street with all her Disney tat, 23 hairbrushes and all her crappy pins.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s deffo trouble in paradise with Broji.. I think they’re only still together because this holiday is booked!!

After this trip her bags will be packed and left at the side of the street with all her Disney tat, 23 hairbrushes and all her crappy pins.
Imagine if his dad packed her stuff while they were away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.