Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have to admit I watched the planner video with higher hopes because I usually love planner organisation videos but wooooow that was boring and also the end result looked terrible!! I don’t see the point of using stickers in such a small planner surely it would nicer to just have everything written ?

but also you guys are making me feel ashamed because I plan when I do my laundry in my diary!! However, I do that bc I live with my partner in a tiny one bedroom flat and the only place I can work is on my dining table right next to the washing machine, so I have to plan when to do it so it’s not over any meetings etc. However I think that is an acceptable reason, I would certainly not if my office was in a different room and I had a separate utility room
Please don’t be ashamed, there is nothing wrong with planning and I actually wish i was more organised.

think people are just talking about the fact that her her whole day consists of what normal people fit in around work, like you said you have to schedule it to fit around your meetings. Whereas she actually counts that as a work’ task

in her whole diary there is hardly anything work related on there yet she claims she is always so busy!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think Ben would easy cheat on brogan. He’s away a lot and must meet lots of girls. Brogan isnt appealing in any way shape or form. Regardless of her looks, her personality just isn’t nice. Bet his winky shrivels up when he looks at her laid under all them blankets, big red sweaty face looking up at him, all the double chins, hand out waiting for a drinky with that awful whining voice ‘beeeennnnnjjjjjjjjjjjjjj’

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Sad thing is Benji could have cheated on one of those girls for Borgan.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Guys Benji isn’t exactly an oil painting, i doubt he’s currently rolling in ladies 😅

Also she is vile but I don’t want her to get cheated on.

Also can you imagine the meltdown 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster here.
I have a friend who has a colleague who has a sister that dated Benji about 6 years ago and cheated on her multiple times! Probably not at all relevant but thought it was gossip worthy 🙊
Okay so is it now just me who wants to know what Benji is like in the sack? You need to find out more tea and spill it! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I know we don’t know the amount of money each of them put towards the deposit, or the amount they each contribute for bills BUT I wonder, if they had a falling out and separated whether would it be in his favour that he has put more physical effort into doing up the house (the bathroom and now kitchen)?

Guys Benji isn’t exactly an oil painting, i doubt he’s currently rolling in ladies 😅

So very true, but there was a tattler that quite liked the looks of him if I remember rightly 😃He’s not my type In the slightest but I can see some girls liking him

• Sick
Reactions: 14
I really wish I could find out more but I don’t know how easy that’ll be! Trust me I like to know ALL the tea but that’s all I know...for now. I will of course keep you all updated 🙊 I’m also very curious to know what he’s like in bed..I can’t see them having a very exciting or frequent sex life though 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I also live a 5 min walk from the water, and I am such a water babe just like Brogan, but we can swim year round.

I have mentioned here before but I work in a radiology dept, and we get technicians come to fix things all the time. Hospitals in general are like high school - lots of gossip and hook ups. That being said I don’t know how much game Benji has, the man wears ridiculous Disney apparel in public.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Stunned at the latest video. i have to say she isn't as delusional as Victoria from Disney in Detail, who still has her Disney holidays planned in her planner for next month.
Why didn't she show her old planners? why didn't she flip through the old ones that she apparently used for 3 years now?? She's not using them planners at all. its just another long line of things she buys for the sake of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apparently they were dating for about 5 months or so, they hadn’t made it official as such but they were exclusively seeing each other but the reason they didn’t make it official is because benji cheated on her a few times with 2 different girls and he was still messaging people on tinder, when confronted about it he was super arrogant and said he wasn’t tied in and he hates controlling females! Maybe he’s not the nice guy he makes out to be after all...
This can’t be true , they’d met each other’s parents after 2 weeks ! Pretty sure they were moving in together after 10 months from their first date too

Reactions: 4
This can’t be true , they’d met each other’s parents after 2 weeks ! Pretty sure they were moving in together after 10 months from their first date too
I think Yellowrose is talking about the other girl 6 years ago, not Brogan

Reactions: 11
Too early for me to wake up and think about their sex life 🤢

Like Brogan, Benji has let himself go slightly, his beard is absolutely crazy but I do personally think he isn’t a bad looking guy. He seems nice and funny so could probably get some girls or be at least messaging them.

Plus everyone can change I suppose. If he wasn’t officially boyfriend and girlfriend with that other girl he wasn’t cheating even though I agree it was horrible of him to do. Maybe he genuinely loves Brogan? With how she speaks to him and puts him down sometimes I wouldn’t blame him if he talked to other girls though 😂

Reactions: 17

I doubt any other girl in their right mind would want him now he's been photographed wearing a flipping onesie. Sex appeal right down the drain. 😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Having to show she was on a zoom call for a baby shower 🙄 does she ever just enjoy something for what it is. Always has to show everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I doubt any other girl in their right mind would want him now he's been photographed wearing a flipping onesie. Sex appeal right down the drain. 😂🤮
It also wouldn’t be worth the hassle, even if Brogan and Benji had an amicable breakup, can you imagine the shade and hate the new gf would get from Brogan and her clan of stans!

Brogan is not above throwing shade in her videos and on social media, which of course would be born out of jealousy.

It would be such a witch fest!

Reactions: 12
Ah okay there’s been some confusion. To clarify I wasn’t saying that benji cheated on brogan. He cheated on another girl he was seeing about 6 years ago. People can certainly change and despite how brogan talks to him sometimes, I do actually think they genuinely love each other. (Maybe a little one sided on brogans side).

Him and the girl from 6 years ago weren’t officially ‘boyfriend and girlfriend’ but they did agree on exclusively seeing just each other to see how things went, basically the step before making it official I guess. As I said, people can change and it’s probably not relevant to brogan and benjis relationship but it’s still gossip worthy. Benji does seem like a nice guy but I also think he could charm the knickers off a girl if he wanted!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Of course he can! He showed up listening to Disney Music with flowers. He sure knows how to charm the girl in question!
Not saying he has or would cheat on Brogan ofc.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.