Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m assuming the OP means they lob their bin bags into a large bin outside which the cleaners push to the roadside on bin day. I don’t think they mean they clean their flats for them and empty their pedal bins etc haha! But correct me if I’m wrong OP, maybe you live in a luxury flat?!
I know. Im saying even though our bins are communal and we have cleaners we still have to put the bins out. I knew what OP meant l.

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming the OP means they lob their bin bags into a large bin outside which the cleaners push to the roadside on bin day. I don’t think they mean they clean their flats for them and empty their pedal bins etc haha! But correct me if I’m wrong OP, maybe you live in a luxury flat?!
Yeah that's what I meant, though would be amazing if they cleaned my flat for me too!

Reactions: 7
So the odds probably aren’t good on this but we’re 8 days into the New Year, we’ve had two videos from Brogan so far, what do we think the likelihood of 4 more videos is before the end of Jan?!

her prediction was 4-6 videos - do we think it’s more likely to be 4 in total?! So two more in the next 3 weeks? I think that’s more achievable for Brogz than FOUR more videos. Not even sure what content she could find for 4 more vids...

Reactions: 10
So the odds probably aren’t good on this but we’re 8 days into the New Year, we’ve had two videos from Brogan so far, what do we think the likelihood of 4 more videos is before the end of Jan?!

her prediction was 4-6 videos - do we think it’s more likely to be 4 in total?! So two more in the next 3 weeks? I think that’s more achievable for Brogz
unlike brogan herself , I think the chances are slim

• Haha
Reactions: 16
We’re back in lockdown, her content is about to dry up. Again.

She’ll be too busy with the kitchen ...

Reactions: 9
No benji on her Instagram since before Christmas. Do you think he’s working away again because of the lockdown? Must be hard on him
No he’s at home doing their kitchen... it was in her Tuesday slog

We get a bin calendar(get jealous Brogan they even colour code it for us) every dec but somehow loss it
As do those that live within BCP council (both myself & brogan - I live near her don’t you know). Dunno why she hasn’t got that on her planner board in the kitchen like me (in my house that’s near to the beach😉)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I barely have time to schedule in a piss in the morning, I cannot even IMAGINE having the luxury of being able to sit down for half an hour and plan my week with little stickers 😂

genuinely find it embarassing how empty the planner was?! Looking at it and being generous, her working week is 12 hours at most surely 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I love that Brogan thinks she is busy 😂
Has she forgotten about Animal Crossing now? Haven’t seen it mentioned for a while and she was seeeew loving it,

• Haha
Reactions: 20
genuinely find it embarassing how empty the planner was?! Looking at it and being generous, her working week is 12 hours at most surely 😂
Or one NHS worker's shift (officially... I know how often they work longer), probably without breaks. I wonder if that puts it in perspective for her but she doesn't read here.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These threads move so fast for someone that does sod all!

Think I need to catch up on this planner blog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Or one NHS worker's shift (officially... I know how often they work longer), probably without breaks. I wonder if that puts it in perspective for her but she doesn't read here.
Yep exactly that! I have a close family member who’s a nurse and her ward has been closed as they are so overstretched.. so she’s been moved to a Covid positive ward. Everyone is either off because they’ve caught it, or they’re sick with stress. She’s 67 years old and hasn’t had a rest break during a shift for months.

Brogie has NO IDEA what the meaning of hard work is. The world is burning and there she is popping little bin stickers in her $60 planner 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I love that Brogan thinks she is busy 😂
Has she forgotten about Animal Crossing now? Haven’t seen it mentioned for a while and she was seeeew loving it,
She didn't have a sticker for that so can't schedule it into her planner 😂

Oh my goodness she is just a complete joke now, her channel is just a complete joke, even other influencers must just look at her and laugh, except maybe Victoria and she ain't far behind tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She needs to start thinking of meal planning rather than day planning.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As do those that live within BCP council (both myself & brogan - I live near her don’t you know). Dunno why she hasn’t got that on her planner board in the kitchen like me (in my house that’s near to the beach😉)
you don’t live near Brogan do you?! I don’t suppose you’ve seen her beach hut in person - did you know she had one?? 😉😉💕

• Haha
Reactions: 23
you don’t live near Brogan do you?! I don’t suppose you’ve seen her beach hut in person - did you know she had one?? 😉😉💕
No silly - I don’t live near to Brogan. I live near to the beach. Brogan doesn’t live by the beach she lives inland the peasant - remember it’s a ‘10-15 minute’ drive.

IVE TRIED MY HARDEST but I was with other people so didn’t want to look like a nutter demanding to walk past every beach hut on the spit 😂

I will endeavour to do better and find the beach hut. I’ve actually but it on my digital to do list where I brain dump. I’ll transfer it over to my written page a day planner next week.

She said in the podcast that she isn’t into games!?
Don’t let big potato hear that!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No silly - I don’t live near to Brogan. I live near to the beach. Brogan doesn’t live by the beach she lives inland the peasant - remember it’s a ‘10-15 minute’ drive.

IVE TRIED MY HARDEST but I was with other people so didn’t want to look like a nutter demanding to walk past every beach hut on the spit 😂

I will endeavour to do better and find the beach hut. I’ve actually but it on my digital to do list where I brain dump. I’ll transfer it over to my written page a day planner next week.

Don’t let big potato hear that!!
Inland peasant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@mrsrh my closest beach is a 6 minute drive away, does this make me an inland peasant???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Inland peasant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

@mrsrh my closest beach is a 6 minute drive away, does this make me an inland peasant???
Nahhhhh, mines probably that. But unlike Brogre we can walk it - ergo we live close to the beach in my mind 😂😉
9BF34EB1-2DFA-44C4-B105-16F972A41F79.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.