Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the planning video made me realise how screwed she is; she could never have a ‘proper’ job and/or manage a couple of kids, we don’t have time to plan when the bins are going out or when the laundry gets done - it just gets done when it needs to be!

Reactions: 14
Watching the planning video made me realise how screwed she is; she could never have a ‘proper’ job and/or manage a couple of kids, we don’t have time to plan when the bins are going out or when the laundry gets done - it just gets done when it needs to be!
I just look out the window an check 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t even do that - I just remember lmao it’s the same day every week except at Xmas (when we get a leaflet through the door with the revised schedule) or at the start of the pandemic but Jesus I do not need a sticker to remind me it’s mad! 😂

Reactions: 15
I don’t even do that - I just remember lmao it’s the same day every week except at Xmas (when we get a leaflet through the door with the revised schedule) or at the start of the pandemic but Jesus I do not need a sticker to remind me it’s mad! 😂
We get a bin calendar(get jealous Brogan they even colour code it for us) every dec but somehow loss it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have to admit I watched the planner video with higher hopes because I usually love planner organisation videos but wooooow that was boring and also the end result looked terrible!! I don’t see the point of using stickers in such a small planner surely it would nicer to just have everything written ?

but also you guys are making me feel ashamed because I plan when I do my laundry in my diary!! However, I do that bc I live with my partner in a tiny one bedroom flat and the only place I can work is on my dining table right next to the washing machine, so I have to plan when to do it so it’s not over any meetings etc. However I think that is an acceptable reason, I would certainly not if my office was in a different room and I had a separate utility room

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah that’s what we’ve got haha it gets stuck on the fridge!
Oooh ill need to go to tiger and get some fancy pants fridge magnets

I saw Brogan struggling with that video trying to fill it with fake crap.

Reactions: 5
F0FF919D-F94E-4E31-BBE3-DF4699CCEE32.jpeg

so this is her planner at the end of that video - she said the only other things to go in are the food shop and a couple of other things ‘she doesn’t want to tell us about’ aka nothing.

If we look at Wednesday for example, estimating;

workout: 30 mins
9:30am: mystery zoom call 1hr
Update media kit: 30 mins
Outreach to brands (to say happy new year aka beg for free tit): 30 mins
Invoice reminders: 10 mins
Pay Laura invoice: 5 minutes

so in total her day = 2hr 45mins
And that includes a workout and a personal zoom call.

my mind is blown.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
View attachment 378477

so this is her planner at the end of that video - she said the only other things to go in are the food shop and a couple of other things ‘she doesn’t want to tell us about’ aka nothing.

If we look at Wednesday for example, estimating;

workout: 30 mins
9:30am: mystery zoom call 1hr
Update media kit: 30 mins
Outreach to brands (to say happy new year aka beg for free tit): 30 mins
Invoice reminders: 10 mins
Pay Laura invoice: 5 minutes

so in total her day = 2hr 45mins
And that includes a workout and a personal zoom call.

my mind is blown.
Her hand writing and that double chin. bleeping yikes. (My hand writing isn't the neatest eithrr but I'd at least try to make it look nicer if I were to film a flipping video...) She just doesn't make an effort with anything she does, does she?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t really understand why she kept her face in it when the camera over her shoulder was showing what she was doing? And then she kept looking back to check the camera was picking up what she was showing 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely that’s what editing is for? Or is she sew sew busy she can’t edit any longer?

Reactions: 16
I don’t really understand why she kept her face in it when the camera over her shoulder was showing what she was doing? And then she kept looking back to check the camera was picking up what she was showing 😂🤦🏼‍♀️ Surely that’s what editing is for? Or is she sew sew busy she can’t edit any longer?
She does that a lot watch videos when Ben is explaining his job or a project Brogan has the camera on her constaantly self absorbed brogan NEVER!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg this irked me so much! I don’t get what her face added to that video? She should’ve only included the diary footage, half the video in the corner was just the side/back of her head as she tried to look at the view finder!

all she needed to do was mark out the edges of the camera/view finder on her desk and stay within that space! Buffoon.

Reactions: 12
I don't have to remember bin day, where I live the staff take the bins out for us.
(unfortunately I'm not a millionaire; I live in a flat so the bins are communal and the cleaners push them out to the main road on whatever day bin day is 😂)

Anyway, back to the video, I'd love to know what Benji makes of her busy schedule. She's also clearly not got a regular volunteering commitment else she'd put that in but be all cryptic about not wanting to share details.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Me too. I watch what the neighbours do 😂😂. So confusing where I live anyway.

I don't have to remember bin day, where I live the staff take the bins out for us.
(unfortunately I'm not a millionaire; I live in a flat so the bins are communal and the cleaners push them out to the main road on whatever day bin day is 😂)

Anyway, back to the video, I'd love to know what Benji makes of her busy schedule. She's also clearly not got a regular volunteering commitment else she'd put that in but be all cryptic about not wanting to share details.
You have cleaners do your bins for yiu? We are flat and all they do is the communal areas.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You have cleaners do your bins for yiu? We are flat and all they do is the communal areas.
I’m assuming the OP means they lob their bin bags into a large bin outside which the cleaners push to the roadside on bin day. I don’t think they mean they clean their flats for them and empty their pedal bins etc haha! But correct me if I’m wrong OP, maybe you live in a luxury flat?!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.