Brogan Tate #45 One star Jibes & Neggy Vibes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted to give the recent planning vlog a watch, gave her the benefit of the doubt. WOW. How much time does she have to waste so long faffing about with stickers. It's like she's 13.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
No silly - I don’t live near to Brogan. I live near to the beach. Brogan doesn’t live by the beach she lives inland the peasant - remember it’s a ‘10-15 minute’ drive.

IVE TRIED MY HARDEST but I was with other people so didn’t want to look like a nutter demanding to walk past every beach hut on the spit 😂

I will endeavour to do better and find the beach hut. I’ve actually but it on my digital to do list where I brain dump. I’ll transfer it over to my written page a day planner next week.

Don’t let big potato hear that!!
I've seen it 🤭🤭

Reactions: 6
I‘m .5 miles from my beach, do I win a prize?! I haven’t got a beach hut though #poor

She said in the podcast that she isn’t into games!?
She isn’t unless they bring in the ££!!
When I heard her say that I presumed meant she isn’t in to the kind of games Bianca streams. I looked on twitch and Bianca is currently playing The Sims, Animal Crossing and two horror games. So yea 2 games Brogan might not like but 2 are are games she supposedly loves...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can you all stop bragging about your proximity to the beach please it’s not fair for us ACTUAL inland peasants who are at least a hour from the nearest stretch of water!!

also I just wanted to say my bin was collected today, I managed to wake up this morning and put them out the front without a sticker in my journal. It’s not their usual day either but somehow I still soldiered on and managed

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Can you all stop bragging about your proximity to the beach please it’s not fair for us ACTUAL inland peasants who are at least a hour from the nearest stretch of water!!

also I just wanted to say my bin was collected today, I managed to wake up this morning and put them out the front without a sticker in my journal. It’s not their usual day either but somehow I still soldiered on and managed
I will say i don’t actually like the beach, the only reason I’ve been down lately is because it’s a more pleasant walk than stomping the streets - and I’ve finished now it’s hard work having to remember and figure out how I can add it into every post.

but you’ve got to admit I had a good run 😂

congrats on the bin. We managed to remember to put ours our last night (AND IT WAS A RANDOM POST CHRISTMAS OUT OF SYNC BIN COLLECTION 🎉)

maybe since I live close to brogan (I don’tthink I’ve said before) I could pop round weekly and put the bins out for her instead.
Take a load off her very busy schedule. Maybe we’ll get an extra slog

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@mrsrh if you do take her bins out you might get the horror honour of becoming Brogan's "friend" as you will have met the criteria of interacting with her indirectly for less than 5 minutes and will have become her new BFF. You might even get a mention in the next slog, what a treat ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I will say i don’t actually like the beach, the only reason I’ve been down lately is because it’s a more pleasant walk than stomping the streets - and I’ve finished now it’s hard work having to remember and figure out how I can add it into every post.

but you’ve got to admit I had a good run 😂

congrats on the bin. We managed to remember to put ours our last night (AND IT WAS A RANDOM POST CHRISTMAS OUT OF SYNC BIN COLLECTION 🎉)

maybe since I live close to brogan (I don’tthink I’ve said before) I could pop round weekly and put the bins out for her instead.
Take a load off her very busy schedule. Maybe we’ll get an extra slog

I mean it would save her a sticker...and save time faffing with said sticker, so i feel like she is just reaping ALL the rewards here.

More time to....em....um... gosh her schedule is sew busy I couldn’t possibly choose one thing that she does 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No silly - I don’t live near to Brogan. I live near to the beach. Brogan doesn’t live by the beach she lives inland the peasant - remember it’s a ‘10-15 minute’ drive.

IVE TRIED MY HARDEST but I was with other people so didn’t want to look like a nutter demanding to walk past every beach hut on the spit 😂

I will endeavour to do better and find the beach hut. I’ve actually but it on my digital to do list where I brain dump. I’ll transfer it over to my written page a day planner next week.

Don’t let big potato hear that!!
I presumed everyone in here knew which beat hut was hers?
I know the number but obviously don’t want to post in here otherwise there will be a witch hunt after me😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster here.
I have a friend who has a colleague who has a sister that dated Benji about 6 years ago and cheated on her multiple times! Probably not at all relevant but thought it was gossip worthy 🙊

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I presumed everyone in here knew which beat hut was hers?
I know the number but obviously don’t want to post in here otherwise there will be a witch hunt after me😂
Julie has loads of pictures on Facebook of the front of it that shows the number 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster here.
I have a friend who has a colleague who has a sister that dated Benji about 6 years ago and cheated on her multiple times! Probably not at all relevant but thought it was gossip worthy 🙊
I neeeeeeeeeed morrrrrrrrrre 😱:coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently they were dating for about 5 months or so, they hadn’t made it official as such but they were exclusively seeing each other but the reason they didn’t make it official is because benji cheated on her a few times with 2 different girls and he was still messaging people on tinder, when confronted about it he was super arrogant and said he wasn’t tied in and he hates controlling females! Maybe he’s not the nice guy he makes out to be after all...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
I don't want to come in and trump you all but I live less than a quarter mile from the beach! I can see the sea from my lounge.

Stick that up your bum Brogan. As if that bleeping means anything at all you sad cow 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Inland peasant here! Over an hour away from the beach and not a nice one at that! Jealous of everyone living so close to a beach 😂

Also living for the Benji being a cheat ☕ didn’t think he had it in him!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Apparently they were dating for about 5 months or so, they hadn’t made it official as such but they were exclusively seeing each other but the reason they didn’t make it official is because benji cheated on her a few times with 2 different girls and he was still messaging people on tinder, when confronted about it he was super arrogant and said he wasn’t tied in and he hates controlling females! Maybe he’s not the nice guy he makes out to be after all...
Well that was unexpected 👀👀

How long have him and Brogan been together again?

Reactions: 14
Just watched the planning video. That feeling when your bins go out more than you do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.