Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s influencing me to jump out of bed, drink some water and get out for a very long walk.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just had a quick nose through bonkeys Instagram. We have previously said on here that Benji has liked loads of her photos and bet bogbrush isn't happy. Especially as there's been periods when he hasn't liked hers! Well now the only photos I can see he's liked are the few of her and Brogladyte!! He's literally gone through and unliked any others!!!!!!!!! Great partnership both for business and friendship when the girls don't trust eachother 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Didn’t her and Amelia just go to the same school?! Calling her a friend is a bit of an exaggeration. But we all know how quick Brogie likes to claim to be BFFs with people.

also I don’t understand why she turns EVERYTHING into a ✨big reveal✨ Like does she actually think people care that much? It’s like when she used to do countdowns to announcing her holidays? Wtf. She’d get the same, or better engagement showing bits on Instagram of whatever they are doing and following it up with a video because it captures people’s interest. The way she hides things to reveal them comes across as self obsessed and braggy
No they didn’t go to the same school, they both have beach huts not far from each other

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I walked past her beach hut once and she was sunning herself out the front of it, does that mean that Brogan and I are now friends? :m

• Haha
Reactions: 51
How is the podcast number 2 in the charts when they haven’t even done one episode.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Good morning tattlers!! Happy new year!!
2020 wasn't great for many, I however got the best news of my life towards the end of it and I'm now looking forward to welcoming my first bundle of joy in July 💕
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2021 and our little group continues to chat and gossip about brogan, because i love it here haha

• Heart
Reactions: 67
2020 wasn't great for many, I however got the best news of my life towards the end of it and I'm now looking forward to welcoming my first bundle of joy in July 💕
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2021 and our little group continues to chat and gossip about brogan, because i love it here haha
july babies are the best (mine is 2 this July!!) .. congratulations !!! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Ah congratulations! You don’t have the coil like our brogan then? 😉 glad you have something amazing to look forward to this year 😃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Congrats!! July babies are the best, I had my first this July 🥰

In other news has anyone looked at the about page on the podcast website? Binky describing herself as an introvert and Brogie saying she makes weekly YouTube videos 🤣 what planet are they living on?!?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Congrats, I'm also due end of July! My little boy is 14 months at the mo so I can't wait for the madness of 2 under 2 haha! X

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.