Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probs decided to do it after people here were calling out how grimy their floor was in the door mat pic 🤮

Reactions: 10
Their kitchen was fine though, shouldn't they have been investing their time in things that actually needed doing? Like the leaky wall?

And why is she being so mysterious about it? She better not start a countdown reveal, I cant cope
The podcast ‘secret’ reveal was a bit of a letdown so maybe people would be more excited for a new kitchen!??
does she think she’s the only person to buy a house and gradually redecorate? Hardly ground breaking stuff to be mysterious about

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm pretty sure it's new flooring not a new kitchen!!! New laminate that Benji will be fitting himself whilst she swans around in too tight leggings and a Disney spirit jersey. Bloody mess...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm pretty sure it's new flooring not a new kitchen!!! New laminate that Benji will be fitting himself whilst she swans around in too tight leggings and a Disney spirit jersey. Bloody mess...
She’s liked all the comments on the posts that are guessing a kitchen so I’m thinking it’s new flooring in the kitchen plus new cupboards/worktops or they are “renovating” the existing ones eg.

Reactions: 11
It seems absolutely insane to me that they are working on the kitchen?? The garden should be top of the list, if not their damp and mould issues at least!
I also thought the other day when she said her and benj don’t do gifts at Christmas, no wonder she spent so much on herself in the run up to make up for it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It seems absolutely insane to me that they are working on the kitchen?? The garden should be top of the list, if not their damp and mould issues at least!
I also thought the other day when she said her and benj don’t do gifts at Christmas, no wonder she spent so much on herself in the run up to make up for it 🤣
The damp and mold is soooo gross. They could have done sooo much with the garden and the damp floors over summer but suddenly in the coldest winter?

Also lol they can't do presents this year cause she spent 3k on tit!😜😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think the ever-growing holes in the roof, the back wall that's held together with expanding foam and the damp walls need to take priority over a new floor or the garden. But of course none of those look good for the Gram.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Eye rolls for god damm days at the wording
‘We’ if it’s DIY you can bet it’s Ben again.
*Might...well obviously you are by the pic.
‘Little’ said with a circular saw and half the floor missing. I think cryptic tit pisses me off more than anything, just be authentic! Nobody does that in real life, because the attention seeking is astronomical makes anyone look like a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m sorry I have to laugh at the review saying they are well spoken 🤣🤣🤣 i would hate to see what this person speaks like if she thinks BROGAN is well spoken!? 🤣 girl can’t even pronounce words properly.

binky’s first language isnt english but she speaks better than brogan

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Hey Brogan why don't you surprise us all in 2021 with a *might* be doing some actual work today! That would be the shocker of the year to be honest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she so defensive about things when people mention anything to do with kids - edited to add i meant the oversharing. No offence was meant by this, I agree that women shouldn't always have to justify why they don't want children.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I did actually mean on the sharing she has the coil, possibly worded it wrong whilst chasing round the puppy. I get asked all the time when am I having another kid, I don't take offence but maybe that's me.

I do wonder though why people think women are only made to have children.

Reactions: 22
Is she really being mysterious on a home account!? The whole point is you document the process.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I did actually mean on the sharing she has the coil, possibly worded it wrong whilst chasing round the puppy. I get asked all the time when am I having another kid, I don't take offence but maybe that's me.
You never know what’s going on. I’ve had miscarriages in the past, so somebody leaving that sort of comment on a post I’d put up would have broken me.

Obviously not saying this is the same for brogan, she’s clearly on the coil and not planning for kids, but I always try and bring some awareness to this topic when people get confused why it’s offensive to ask ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is she so defensive about things when people mention anything to do with kids - edited to add i meant the oversharing. No offence was meant by this, I agree that women shouldn't always have to justify why they don't want children.
yuk , why did she feel the need to say “I’ve got a coil” ... just say you’re not having a baby yet ! She’s such a weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.