Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yuk , why did she feel the need to say “I’ve got a coil” ... just say you’re not having a baby yet ! She’s such a weirdo
Because she wants to make sure that people are absolutely crystal clear, that even though she and Benji are not currently trying for children, they ARE nonetheless sexually active :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
It’s NYE for duck sake Brogan, ain’t NOBODY need to be informed about the contents of your growler. NOBODY!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It is SO weird. I would never mention my form of contraceptive to anyone (apart from my closest friends when they ask advice etc) it’s so weird how many times she feels the need to mention the coil!!!

also a quick mention for when Binky said she hoped someone would fall on a sharp object, sicko

Reactions: 28
Can someone please tell me if I dreamed the blog(?) where she found out her boyfriend was cheating when they were on holiday together??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Because she wants to make sure that people are absolutely crystal clear, that even though she and Benji are not currently trying for children, they ARE nonetheless sexually active :ROFLMAO:
Brogan , we know you don’t have sex and we don’t want to hear about what is or isn’t up your fanny .. if we want content about fannies then we go to binky !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Brogan , we know you don’t have sex and we don’t want to hear about what is or isn’t up your fanny .. if we want content about fannies then we go to binky !
Why would you tell a stranger that? Not even some of my closest friends know what's going on 'down there'

Reactions: 9
Happy new year everyone! I've drank a bottle of prosecco to myself and am feeling hopeful for the future. Cheers 🥂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Didn’t her and Amelia just go to the same school?! Calling her a friend is a bit of an exaggeration. But we all know how quick Brogie likes to claim to be BFFs with people.

also I don’t understand why she turns EVERYTHING into a ✨big reveal✨ Like does she actually think people care that much? It’s like when she used to do countdowns to announcing her holidays? Wtf. She’d get the same, or better engagement showing bits on Instagram of whatever they are doing and following it up with a video because it captures people’s interest. The way she hides things to reveal them comes across as self obsessed and braggy

Reactions: 35
The same gorgeous Amelia that dumped Dr Alex during lockdown? It’s not her place to bring up her friends ex relationships and a bit insensitive. They clearly liked each other a lot but couldn’t make it work due to Covid and him isolating on his own to be able to do his job.

Reactions: 22
Someone has commented on her grid post asking why doesn't she just say and show what she is doing. Does she not follow other home interiors accounts. They tend to document the journey as they go along. As another poster said hate this criptic 'we might be doing something' type of post. Brogan it's nothing special really, plenty of people renovate their houses.

No wonder she's only managed to gain 17k followers on her home account in over a year!

Reactions: 30
I don’t normally like to comment about someone’s body but that last photo she posted on her story really makes her look pregnant. Her stomach looks so rotund and her hand emphasises that whilst Bonnie on the other side is trying to hide just how big she is. I’m not saying she’s pregnant (she’s on the coil, drinking alcohol etc) but I don’t understand why she posted such a bad pic of her tummy or how she can see a photo like that and think it looks normal.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.