Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jxxx

VIP Member
“We wanted to keep it between us for a while we told friends and family”
It’s a sodding kitchen not a baby 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Good morning tattlers!! Happy new year!!
2020 wasn't great for many, I however got the best news of my life towards the end of it and I'm now looking forward to welcoming my first bundle of joy in July 💕
I hope everyone has a wonderful 2021 and our little group continues to chat and gossip about brogan, because i love it here haha

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Whar a shame she can't blag this... just went to check the reviews and this was the latest. LilyMae didn't hold back, did she?!

(And no, I haven't left one!)

1609437202892.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

Dancerxoxo

Hey Brogie,

Stop with the hypocritical posts about people bringing you and your gang down on the internet, what you did to Becca Rose was a mean girl move, yes Becca was in the wrong for what she did, but you and your gang went on a witch hunt online. You need to take some self responsibly for your actions but you won’t. I live in hope that one day you may just publicly acknowledge what you did was wrong, hey you may even get abit of respect from us tattlers if you did.

Anyway happy new year.
Anyone else think Becca Rose didn’t actually do anything ‘wrong’? She was anonymous (or so she thought) and Brogan orchestrated breaking the law to a select few ‘close friends’ who turned out to be a bunch of people she barely knows anyway? Sorry but Becca performed a great community service in my opinion.
After all, it’s a bunch of Brogans doing what she was doing which is why we’re all still stuck in lockdown!

Reactions: 66

Emmapism

VIP Member
Hands up who has ever gotten criticism at work 🙋

Hands up if you've never mentioned that criticism online and have just gotten on with your job 🙋

• Haha
Reactions: 64

Munchie2014

Chatty Member
She has put in that ramble that she is not afraid of failure anymore however she has removed the likes/dislikes from her videos, removed the option to reply to her stories and continues to delete any comment she doesn't like ! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much 🤔🤣 She's terrified of failure !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

pinkgin&lem

First-time poster but long-time lurker here. Brogan actually directed me to Tattle😂 Never heard of it before! I’ve followed Brogan for about 4 years (when I was 15). I used to find her really engaging, fun and relatable. Now I’m 19, and I certainly do not want her or Binky to help me navigate my 20s! I just cannot imagine being so young and having 0 social life, no rewarding career and such poor relationships! As a 19 year old, I do no aspire to be anything like her in a few years time!!! Last year, my uni course was put online. Instead of lazing around, I started a job working full-time for the NHS! Obviously to help the NHS during the pandemic, but also because as a young person, I simply cannot just lounge about wasting my life away on a sofa. Now I’m still studying for my law degree online, and juggle 2 part-time jobs. If I said I couldn’t work because it was too hot outside or I was too overwhelmed doing the job, I’d be sacked 😂. Can’t wait for the podcast lol 😆 Thank you for providing me with entertainment x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

Jess89

VIP Member
Look, you can't call someone 'greasy and filthy' on another thread then try and take the moral high ground on this one
20210106_105827.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Emmapism

VIP Member
Does Brogan not realise that we all have jobs and lives outside of our brief dips into Tattle? I know taking the bins out is a full day's work for you Broges but most of us pop in when we have a free moment.

Nobody cares that much about you, we are just bored of half assed influencers imagining the world owes them a living.

Neggy vibes. Jesus Christ 😂

ETA: Did she push herself out of her comfort zone when she gave up on that adult colouring book? Or do you think it was when she gave up practicing her piano? Or when she gave up meditating because it was too hard? Did she push herself to sit down when she was ironing because standing was too much effort? You should give up lying to yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
It’s her step dad (John is it?) I feel sorry for. He spent what seemed like weeks sanding down the worktops for them, just to rip them out a year later. All that effort!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 59

ach0902

Chatty Member
imagine being an adult and being able to name your favourite sticker brands fuck meeeee

oh my god this video gets worst

my favourite pens, jesus, what the fuck am i watching

'this pen has a rubber on the end, I've never had one of these before'

also what a burn

1610049044405.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Millyve

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #45 Benji, Binky, Bournemouth, Beach-hut, Bonnie, Beth, Becca, Busy, BINS, stop trying to make “B” happen.

please ad or take away where necessary.

*Edit* how did I forget the beach hut?!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

Yel

Chatty Member
What kind of idiot would write that as a review? Honestly we go on about Binky and Broges being immature but Christ.

Friendly reminder: Read the first post of this thread where the mods specifically say you will be banned if you do this.
I'd place my money on it being someone banned from tattle or someone trying to discredit tattle. Doubt any of the regulars would do that.

Rule #1 of tattle is to keep it on tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Esme

VIP Member
I’ve had a reply from the wine gifting company....They’ve said that everybody is going through the same pandemic and being affected, brogan chose to use her gifted wine to celebrate the milestone of launching her podcast which she has every right to do and that if I find that kind of content upsetting, then I shouldn’t watch it!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53