Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has commented on her grid post asking why doesn't she just say and show what she is doing. Does she not follow other home interiors accounts. They tend to document the journey as they go along. As another poster said hate this criptic 'we might be doing something' type of post. Brogan it's nothing special really, plenty of people renovate their houses.

No wonder she's only managed to gain 17k followers on her home account in over a year!
She’s just assuming everyone follows and will watch her YouTube, hone instagrams are a whole different community and many would rather see snappy reels/short videos on there rather than a 20 min video with brogans fsce taking up 90% of

Reactions: 16
Shes barely uploaded this year at all. And when she has its been ADs or hauls.
Her podcast announcement only got like 6k views. When she normally gets around 16k.
It is going to FLOP!

Reactions: 26
Does Brogan not realise that we all have jobs and lives outside of our brief dips into Tattle? I know taking the bins out is a full day's work for you Broges but most of us pop in when we have a free moment.

Nobody cares that much about you, we are just bored of half assed influencers imagining the world owes them a living.

Neggy vibes. Jesus Christ 😂

ETA: Did she push herself out of her comfort zone when she gave up on that adult colouring book? Or do you think it was when she gave up practicing her piano? Or when she gave up meditating because it was too hard? Did she push herself to sit down when she was ironing because standing was too much effort? You should give up lying to yourself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Also binky in the comments of that post talking about living rent free in peoples head.
But tattle lives rent free in their heads 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hey Brogie,

Stop with the hypocritical posts about people bringing you and your gang down on the internet, what you did to Becca Rose was a mean girl move, yes Becca was in the wrong for what she did, but you and your gang went on a witch hunt online. You need to take some self responsibly for your actions but you won’t. I live in hope that one day you may just publicly acknowledge what you did was wrong, hey you may even get abit of respect from us tattlers if you did.

Anyway happy new year.

Reactions: 39
Also binky in the comments of that post talking about living rent free in peoples head.
But tattle lives rent free in their heads 🤣🤣
Exactly! The problem with these girls is they are so self obsessed they think we sit here constantly thinking about them. No, if I see something offline that they do, I’ll comment and then I go and live my life. I’m not sat at work, watching tv, at the gym, walking my dog thinking about brogan and Bianca. They put themselves out there and show so many elements of their lives but don’t like to be held accountable for their bad attitudes, lack of awareness of the real world, arrogance, laziness, questionable credibility with the ads they do .. the list goes on

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Exactly! The problem with these girls is they are so self obsessed they think we sit here constantly thinking about them. No, if I see something offline that they do, I’ll comment and then I go and live my life. I’m not sat at work, watching tv, at the gym, walking my dog thinking about brogan and Bianca. They put themselves out there and show so many elements of their lives but don’t like to be held accountable for their bad attitudes, lack of awareness of the real world, arrogance, laziness, questionable credibility with the ads they do .. the list goes on
Oh same, I usually come in here before I get up (I’m still in bed, it’s New Years ok) and during breaks or when I’m a little bored. Some days I don’t come on here at all.... plus we all have things in common - they come on here to read about themselves then get upset? Why put yourself through that you psychos!

Reactions: 19
She has put in that ramble that she is not afraid of failure anymore however she has removed the likes/dislikes from her videos, removed the option to reply to her stories and continues to delete any comment she doesn't like ! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much 🤔🤣 She's terrified of failure !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
She has put in that ramble that she is not afraid of failure anymore however she has removed the likes/dislikes from her videos, removed the option to reply to her stories and continues to delete any comment she doesn't like ! Me thinks the lady doth protest too much 🤔🤣 She's terrified of failure !
This ☝

Reactions: 16
“No matter how you feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up”

errrrrrrr Brogan you don't do that 😬 😬 😬

Talking about "pushing herself out of her comfort zone and getting so much joy out of simply showing up" - she must be referring to her Tesco's click n collect and her non-essential shopping at Home Bargains cos she has pretty much done f*ck all else all year.

Also the "neggy vibes (who even says that) and criticism that isn't constructive" - Brogan you can't even take the teeniest bit of constructive criticism and thats why your channel is in the sh*tty state it is in when others have come along and gone strides ahead of you, with more followers, bigger brand deals and great content.

on another note Happy New Year Tattlers! lets hope 2021 is a happy and healthy one for us all.
and congratulations @Disneylifeonly x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
‘No matter how u feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up’ how is this her favourite quote when most says she slobs about in her loungewear all day with her head in a towel!

She wouldn’t change any of the challenges that comes with putting herself online including the neggy vibes and the people dedicated to bringing her down 🤣🤣🤣 seriously, why delete comments and remove the like/dislike function then. Why start a witch hunt against becca. If she wouldn’t change any of that then why does she spend all her time reading tattle (her choice) then having her friend post passive aggressive statements about us!

• Haha
See I’m probably on here way too much! With furlough and then not working and not being able to do much I love to come on here when I’m having a cuppa and watching tv! I don’t go on any social media though. If gets a bit addictive 😂

I’m not working because of mental health issues at the moment like I’ve told you all before. But I’m busy creating for my new little business and trying to get out as much as I can. We are planning our wedding (don’t be jealous Brogan I got the Disney proposal you prob want😂) having nice walks with the dog trying to live life unlike last year. I’m enjoying the simple things without having to fill my life with £1000s of tat.

I’m probably the least busy on this thread at the moment but I still feel like I do more than what Brogan does. She’s just got lucky that she’s been around long enough to make money from being online and still be a lazy lump! So many hard working people on here but they like to imagine we are literal trolls under our bridges watching her 24/7. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“dedicate their time and life to trying to bring me and my peers down”. 😂😂

Yes Brogan all our lives on here are dedicated to such a cause 🙄

Also forever creating? Seriously?!?! Has she seen her recent upload consistency?!?!
Is this her “shaking it off?” 🤣 even if we were dedicated, it’s still more than you do in a day 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 22
‘No matter how u feel, get up, dress up, show up and never give up’ how is this her favourite quote when most says she slobs about in her loungewear all day with her head in a towel!

She wouldn’t change any of the challenges that comes with putting herself online including the neggy vibes and the people dedicated to bringing her down 🤣🤣🤣 seriously, why delete comments and remove the like/dislike function then. Why start a witch hunt against becca. If she wouldn’t change any of that then why does she spend all her time reading tattle (her choice) then having her friend post passive aggressive statements about us!
This is the problem! People like this who write massive paragraphs about how happy they are in life and how they don’t care what people think of them actually DO care very much but she thinks going on and on makes her look chilled out. I find it so funny that two of the biggest bullies online Binky and Blinky are going on about be kind, don’t care what people say etc etc.

Reactions: 24
Hey Brogie,

Stop with the hypocritical posts about people bringing you and your gang down on the internet, what you did to Becca Rose was a mean girl move, yes Becca was in the wrong for what she did, but you and your gang went on a witch hunt online. You need to take some self responsibly for your actions but you won’t. I live in hope that one day you may just publicly acknowledge what you did was wrong, hey you may even get abit of respect from us tattlers if you did.

Anyway happy new year.
Anyone else think Becca Rose didn’t actually do anything ‘wrong’? She was anonymous (or so she thought) and Brogan orchestrated breaking the law to a select few ‘close friends’ who turned out to be a bunch of people she barely knows anyway? Sorry but Becca performed a great community service in my opinion.
After all, it’s a bunch of Brogans doing what she was doing which is why we’re all still stuck in lockdown!

Reactions: 66
Anyone else think Becca Rose didn’t actually do anything ‘wrong’? She was anonymous (or so she thought) and Brogan orchestrated breaking the law to a select few ‘close friends’ who turned out to be a bunch of people she barely knows anyway? Sorry but Becca performed a great community service in my opinion.
After all, it’s a bunch of Brogans doing what she was doing which is why we’re all still stuck in lockdown!
I don't think Becca did either to be honest. She called Brogan out anonymously on here and said herself she wasn't friends with her and didn't know why she was in the close friends group of Brogans, that they had met once i think, when Brogan shoved a camera in her face and gurned her usual strange cackle gurn. The way Binky and Blinky made out she had shared Brogans personal details with that whole witch hunt I still can't believe Brogan actually has followers. Brogan is such a snarky bully.

Brogan doesn't have friends so counts anyone who she meets as an instant friend which says a lot about her. She's always been a bit that way though, the people that worked at the gym she went to years ago was an example. Brogan can't do friendship, that's why she falls out with everyone.

Just wait til her and Binky fall out....you can see it coming and I have a feeling Binky won't stay quiet about things the way Charlotte and co have. That would be quite the fall out!

Reactions: 45
Yeah I think I do agree - all Becca did was see something on social media and came here to talk about it. Just like we all do 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wasn’t a close friend of brogan, like brogan made out.

Yeah I think I do agree - all Becca did was see something on social media and came here to talk about it. Just like we all do 🤷🏻‍♀️ She wasn’t a close friend of brogan, like brogan made out.
Yeah, I agree - why can’t influencers have an account and join in with us?! To me, there is no difference between critiquing a TV Show, Movie, YouTube or TikTok etc. If you put your whole life on the internet you are opening yourself up to opinions, which is something we all have including influencers. I don’t get why these Influencers think they’re all a family and must stick together because they have the same job? I think it’d be refreshing to have more people on here like Becca keeping it real!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.