Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Brogie,

Stop with the hypocritical posts about people bringing you and your gang down on the internet, what you did to Becca Rose was a mean girl move, yes Becca was in the wrong for what she did, but you and your gang went on a witch hunt online. You need to take some self responsibly for your actions but you won’t. I live in hope that one day you may just publicly acknowledge what you did was wrong, hey you may even get abit of respect from us tattlers if you did.

Anyway happy new year.
ETA -I wrote this without finishing the thread! Looks like everyone has already pretty much said the below lol, glad a lot of us agree

I can’t be the only one who thinks Becca was completely justified in what she did?

Brogan knowingly broke lockdown rules when the pandemic was getting really serious and was sneakily putting pictures on her ‘close friends’ story only as she knew the backlash she would receive if her followers saw.
Her and Becca weren’t even ‘close friends’ as far as Becca was concerned, and she was right to be angry at Brogan trying to hide breaking the law when people had already started dying. I could see the ‘close friends’ list just being a couple of her actual mates and then other instagrammers she has met once?

‘Influencers’ need to be called out for this tit, they aren’t above everyone else, she could have made other videos that didn’t revolve around hauls. When people such as her as in positions where they have thousands of people following their every move, and their job is to ‘influence’, they shouldn’t be influencing people to endanger other peoples lives.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And let's not forget Brogan must have been keeping tabs on her threads to realise she had a mole in the camp ~but she doesn't read here~

Reactions: 33
Can someone please share her drivel so the blocked among us (me) can see and laugh? Much appreciated if so.

Reactions: 7
ETA -I wrote this without finishing the thread! Looks like everyone has already pretty much said the below lol, glad a lot of us agree

I can’t be the only one who thinks Becca was completely justified in what she did?

Brogan knowingly broke lockdown rules when the pandemic was getting really serious and was sneakily putting pictures on her ‘close friends’ story only as she knew the backlash she would receive if her followers saw.
Her and Becca weren’t even ‘close friends’ as far as Becca was concerned, and she was right to be angry at Brogan trying to hide breaking the law when people had already started dying. I could see the ‘close friends’ list just being a couple of her actual mates and then other instagrammers she has met once?

‘Influencers’ need to be called out for this tit, they aren’t above everyone else, she could have made other videos that didn’t revolve around hauls. When people such as her as in positions where they have thousands of people following their every move, and their job is to ‘influence’, they shouldn’t be influencing people to endanger other peoples lives.
Totally agree with this. Becca did nothing wrong as far as I’m concerned! Her intentions were not malicious in any way.

Reactions: 34
And let's not forget Brogan must have been keeping tabs on her threads to realise she had a mole in the camp ~but she doesn't read here~
Well Brogan claimed Binky and the rest of the witch hunters trawled the threads on her behalf as she couldn’t face doing it herself. SURE JAN.

Reactions: 19

this 🙌

Reactions: 4
also what a sh*t photo to put up on your Instagram, especially to start the new year 😂 a keyboard, a mouse mat, a hand and a belly over-spill.......banging quality content as usual there Blinky Brogs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is it me or do her fingernails look insanely grubby in the new pic too??

Reactions: 10
Can someone point me in the direction of this Becca rose scandal! Are there screen shots of it at hand or do we know the thread number pretty please xxx

Reactions: 1
Lmao the amount of hypocrisy she’s wrote in that post is hilarious! 😂

When I saw it I actually said to myself ‘Oh **** off’ 😂

I don’t know why influencers think they should be immune from criticism and it’s even more funny when they say constructive criticism is acceptable but of course that’s only on their terms when it suits them and doesn’t make them look bad. If you put your life out there on the internet you should be able to handle the repercussions of that.

Reactions: 14
Can someone point me in the direction of this Becca rose scandal! Are there screen shots of it at hand or do we know the thread number pretty please xxx
It starts on thread 24. Page 50 there’s a screenshot, there was some before that too I think but it gets going from there!

A brief recap from what I remember - Basically Brogan was breaking lockdown rules and putting it on her close friends instagram. Becca was on there (even though they barely knew each other) and it annoyed her so she posted it here. Binky, Beth and someone else(?) called Becca out on twitter etc saying that a close friend has been horrible and posted Brogans private details online. Which made it sound like Becca had posted her address or stalked her not just put a couple of b&m shopping photos here. That started a big with hunt on Becca which made her take down her social media for a while and have some mental health issues (I think?)

Reactions: 17
It starts on thread 24. Page 50 there’s a screenshot, there was some before that too I think but it gets going from there!

A brief recap from what I remember - Basically Brogan was breaking lockdown rules and putting it on her close friends instagram. Becca was on there (even though they barely knew each other) and it annoyed her so she posted it here. Binky, Beth and someone else(?) called Becca out on twitter etc saying that a close friend has been horrible and posted Brogans private details online. Which made it sound like Becca had posted her address or stalked her not just put a couple of b&m shopping photos here. That started a big with hunt on Becca which made her take down her social media for a while and have some mental health issues (I think?)
Thank you ever so much

Reactions: 3
Hands up who has ever gotten criticism at work 🙋

Hands up if you've never mentioned that criticism online and have just gotten on with your job 🙋

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Hands up who has ever gotten criticism at work 🙋

Hands up if you've never mentioned that criticism online and have just gotten on with your job 🙋
I’d get the sack if I mentioned it online for bringing the company into disrepute, it’s a shame a few of these brands don’t see the negativity brogie brings.

Reactions: 24
“I simply enjoy showing up” is that what you told the government when they gave you that £8k brogan.... don’t remember you producing the regular content you promised potential subscribers......

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.