Brogan Tate #44 has a podcast with Binky, even though Benji DM'd her a pic of his winky

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% people need to stop asking about kids, you have no idea what’s going on in people’s personal life.

if they are renovating & haven’t blogged it they’ve missed a massive opportunity for content.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can't wait for the vlog brogans face zoomed in nodding and going yeah whilst we can hardly hear benji in the background explaining what he has done

• Haha
Reactions: 34
100% people need to stop asking about kids, you have no idea what’s going on in people’s personal life.

if they are renovating & haven’t blogged it they’ve missed a massive opportunity for content.
She said all will be revealed in a vlog next week.

Reactions: 7
Ah I can't wait to go snow blind after looking at the finished kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
This would tip me over the edge, she doesn’t have one drop of interest in that house.
we moan about her having no taste but I think we’re mistaken , she does have taste ... anything she can blag for free !!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Whar a shame she can't blag this... just went to check the reviews and this was the latest. LilyMae didn't hold back, did she?!

(And no, I haven't left one!)

1609437202892.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Why can’t she just say we’ve been working on renovating our kitchen? I find the attention seeking posts so cringey. I actually thought the kitchen was the only nice bit in her house. I’m so glad I’m not on Instagram anymore I’m sick of the bragging.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why can’t she just say we’ve been working on renovating our kitchen? I find the attention seeking posts so cringey. I actually thought the kitchen was the only nice bit in her house. I’m so glad I’m not on Instagram anymore I’m sick of the bragging.
Because she thinks she has fans who care

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whar a shame she can't blag this... just went to check the reviews and this was the latest. LilyMae didn't hold back, did she?!

(And no, I haven't left one!)

View attachment 366136
LilyMae take a bow 👏 (not me I haven't left a review......yet) but this is what Brogan fails to understand, by acting the way she does is the reason her following never grows. She puts people off before she even starts.

and totally agree that she thinks people actually give a sh*t if she is decorating, painting or knocking down a wall. no-one could give a flying f*ck Brogan you are not important, funny as hell to watch but not important.

Reactions: 20
Bonky has changed her bio to “co-host” after someone pointed out here she was “host” and Boregan was “co-host”

HI GUYS 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Bonky has changed her bio to “co-host” after someone pointed out here she was “host” and Boregan was “co-host”

HI GUYS 👋
Also she did this like 3.5 seconds after it was pointed out here (it was mentioned on the last thread that she immediately changed it)

Hi Binky ✌🏻 Already know you read here. Do yourself a favour and disassociate from Brogan 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also she did this like 3.5 seconds after it was pointed out here (it was mentioned on the last thread that she immediately changed it)

Hi Binky ✌🏻 Already know you read here. Do yourself a favour and disassociate from Brogan 🙃
Whoops! My bad!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.