Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she have gotten a brace though? She is perfect and beautiful with perfect figure, complexion, healthy thick curly hair and perfect teeth...in her head

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Brogan Tate #41 Gone off grapes, adsense scrapes, no braces for teeth that gape

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan Tate #41 Teeth still look stinky, and she’s starting a podcast with Benji’s sidepiece Binky

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I'm in Scotland and I have this?
Really! I’d literally never seen this until an ex colleague showed me when I commented how beautiful their teeth were. As, let’s be honest once you’ve had a brace teeth is the first thing you look at in other people haha

Reactions: 3
I feel a bit mean talking about her appearance. I don’t look great at the minute and would be devastated if I saw everyone speaking about how I looked especially things she can’t help like the colour of her skin 🙈 Yes I know her diet definitely contributes but she would have pale skin whether she was healthy or not. Also saying she should change her natural hair colour? Bit too far for me sorry 😂 I know she’s not a nice person but if she is happy with how she is then I don’t want to knock her. I hardly look like Margot Robbie myself 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Brogan Tate #41 spends all day in bed, her channel’s dead, so going to do a podcast with binky instead !

• Haha
Reactions: 42
In her videos she's forever mentioning about root canals and tooth ache. Probably from all the choccies she's scoffing. I think it's good that she's starting to worry about her teeth. She should have invested in them ages ago instead of taking another Disney trip or buying useless pointless Disney merch from Primark.

Reactions: 14
Lockdown boredom has hot so watched the new vid. Much prefer the plain (with no disney!) background but her lampshades are wonky in her bedroom and I'm finding them really distracting 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m 99% sure she would of been offered but was too scared to get them. I got them as mine was 1mm over the measurement for braces ability and barely needed them and my dentist was quite frankly horrendous.

I don’t know anyone really with teeth like hers that either didn’t have them or wasn’t offered!

One thing I noticed when I worked in the US was people had a perminant brace glued into the back of their teeth like a wire which stops movement which the U.K. doesn’t do so all that money and time is kinda wasted as they move once the braces are off
I’m just a year younger than brogie and I had bottom teeth like hers and just before I got them the NHS tightened up the criteria in England for why you could get them, so she may have been in the cross over, she also has been at a private dentist for quite some time so don’t know if it works where you have to go to an NHS dentist to be referred.
I was so worried about how bad my teeth were (they’re not her level bad) so I asked for them as a birthday present when I was 16, (sad I know but I’m thankful my mum said yes despite the fact my mum is less well off than Julie!) she should have done the same

Reactions: 6
Brogan Tate #41 benj wants to runaway, curtains closed at midday, running out of ideas so there’s a podcast on the way!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Really! I’d literally never seen this until an ex colleague showed me when I commented how beautiful their teeth were. As, let’s be honest once you’ve had a brace teeth is the first thing you look at in other people haha
I have this too, after my Groupon invisalign treatment I've posted about on here. I was provided with the night retainer as standard, but paid £100 for the permanent retainer on my teeth too - as someone else has said, it was a lot of time and money and I damn well don't want them moving again 🤣

---------------------------------------------------------------

@aggytha damn I was gonna do one about the curtains :ROFLMAO:

Brogan Tate #41 podcast secret's out, online ads she touts, offline relationship's in doubt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like loads of people at my school had NHS braces, even my sister's year who is the same age as brogan.. but maybe they've reduced who they offer it to since then. Or maybe it varies depending on area.
Train track braces are really not that expensive (compared to invisible braces) so I'm quite surprised that her mum didn't get her sorted.

I had invisalign recently as my teeth had moved slightly since I was a silly teen who didn't understand the importance of a retainer 🙄. Now I wear my night time retainer religiously. I chose not to have the wire retainer as it can be tricky to clean around and plaque can build up

Reactions: 6
Brogan Tate #41 curtains shut, in a rut, still in denial about her gut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Think she might struggle finding an orthadontist who will give her a brace with so many root canals and fillings. Her teeth must be in quite a delicate state and any movement would cause them to crumble

Reactions: 7
I feel like loads of people at my school had NHS braces, even my sister's year who is the same age as brogan.. but maybe they've reduced who they offer it to since then. Or maybe it varies depending on area.
Train track braces are really not that expensive (compared to invisible braces) so I'm quite surprised that her mum didn't get her sorted.

I had invisalign recently as my teeth had moved slightly since I was a silly teen who didn't understand the importance of a retainer 🙄. Now I wear my night time retainer religiously. I chose not to have the wire retainer as it can be tricky to clean around and plaque can build up
That's really interesting because I didn't realise you didn't have to have a wire retainer. Thanks for the info, I'm looking into getting it at some stage

Reactions: 5
I have a wire retainer (10 years) and I’ve had no problems. You just have to make sure you get your teeth cleaned with your hygienist twice a year to avoid any plaque build up.

Reactions: 5
Her mum might not have thought she needed them, parental bias and all that, or didn’t want her to better herself.

as others have said I don’t think a brace would make enough difference, her actual teeth are like old tombstones

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't uppity just mean stuck up and fussy?? When the heck did it become about race? I live and die in Twitter where everyone has an issue with everything and I've NEVER heard anyone say uppity is a bad word??
Oh okay, I see, so because you've never read about it on Twitter, it can't possibly be true 🙄

Clearly a lot of white people on this thread; no wonder you aren't offended by racist terms

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.