Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really get the hype for expensive leggings. I felt like a diva buying a pair from Marks and Spencer for £20 when my usual pairs are £3 from Primark haha. Especially at the moment, who's gonna see em?
£2.50 Primark leggings are the best! They’ve outlasted my Next ones!

Reactions: 14
Off topic but I'm doing a bit of work for a company that is essentially selling followers to 'influencers'. With the numbers they claim to get you, Brogad would hit her goal instantly! Think I should send it over her way?? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Off topic but I'm doing a bit of work for a company that is essentially selling followers to 'influencers'. With the numbers they claim to get you, Brogad would hit her goal instantly! Think I should send it over her way?? 😂
Do it! See if she bites!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Same!!!! These little dogs are such little shits I swear, I’ve always had big dogs but got a Jack Russel x chihuahua and he’s just... a nightmare... he goes after big dogs if they bother him with no cares.

A German Shepard came bouncing over on our walk yesterday and my dog growled at him while charging at the other dog and the German Shepard actually yelped in fear! Thankfully the owner found it funny but it’s so embarrassing, then again my dogs not bothering anyone just wants his ball he doesn’t like other dogs chasing him!
hahaaaa! Yes mine is a JackChi too and he’s the same. I can’t let him off the lead because he will go for any other dog regardless of their size! I think it’s fear though, it’s like he wants to get in first. And yes, he is a little tit! Hahaaaa! But also the easiest dog I’ve ever house trained, SO well behaved in the house (apart from the yapping) and he’s the best sofa snuggle buddy ever. That’s how they get away with it - because they’re so tiny and cute!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I do find it really infuriating how Brogan can’t even manage to film/edit/upload 1 video a week when there’s youtubers I watch/follow who are mothers to more than one child with obviously busier lives who can manage 1-3 videos a week without any complaints or excuses... 🙄

Reactions: 25
“Hi Brogan, I’ve noticed your subscriber count has been stagnant for quite a while, and thought I’d reach out because I think I can help you get the coveted 100k subscriber plaque. For just £59.99 a month (the same price as a subscription box shipped from the US), we can offer you an additional 250 subscribers. This may raise your profile to brands and help you get more sponsored and advertised content - ultimately more freebies for your home, and more toys for Bonnie darling”

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I do find it really infuriating how Brogan can’t even manage to film/edit/upload 1 video a week when there’s youtubers I watch/follow who are mothers to more than one child with obviously busier lives who can manage 1-3 videos a week without any complaints or excuses... 🙄
Same, I don’t actually get why she wouldn’t want to film more videos. She’s asked for ideas and been given them. If this is your job and it’s gonna potentially earn you money why wouldn’t you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I hope that’s not a recent photo of her and Binky, but then again we know they both don’t give a crap about social distancing

Reactions: 23
no social distancing again?? Honestly I usually stay quiet but I’m fed up now of so called ‘influencers‘ and people in general not following the rules.

i returned to my university city in early September and have seen my family once. I only see my flatmates (who luckily are some of my best friends) , my course has moved 99% online and the one in person session I do have is 3 people in a room sat well over 2 metres apart its no normal learning experience.

I’m follow the rules, doing everything I can to protect myself and others from this awful virus. I am spending days on end in my student flat with my daily- ish walks sometimes being my only reason to go outside and still there is massive uncertainty about going home for Christmas.

it makes it feel like everything Im doing is a waste of time when I open my Instagram feed and see yet another post of people living life as if nothing is happening.. I’m fed up 💔

apologies for the rant but sometimes it just gets too much

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Pretty please could someone make a new thread?! I don’t have the brain power to create it without messing it up somehow as I am knackered from work (long shifts & having a chronic health condition which has buggered up my sleep this week 🥴).

@Millyve won it with 89 likes:
Brogan tate #41 more offline than online 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 11
I hope that’s not a recent photo of her and Binky, but then again we know they both don’t give a crap about social distancing
I’m pretty sure it is! Stinky binky hasn’t stayed in the new house and seems to have been to Bournemouth like once, sure this is when they still lived at his dad’s and she filmed the smear video

Reactions: 7
Even if it’s not that recent, as of March 2020 we should be at 2m distance and not touching other people especially hands!!

Reactions: 8
Why is she doing that stupid pose with her hand again 🙄 She’s clearly trying to hide her gut but failing miserably
40C5E1F3-78B0-42E4-AF4E-F894FF157DBE.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t know how she is friends with Adam Hattan, she is rude and I can’t stand her! Horrible woman

Reactions: 12
Yeah that photo is definitely old. Seen it before.

Just checked and Binky uploaded it last year. So on this occasion she hasn't done anything wrong!
Does Binky know that calling someone an "absolute weapon" is not a compliment in some areas of the UK? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
As soon as Benji does anything Brogan has to prove Tattlers that their relationship is fine by posting as soon as possible 🙄 she might aswell put the caption as ‘Look Benji loves me and wants to be with me look what he’s done mwahahahaa!!!’ Honestly she’s so pathetic 🙄 (referring to her latest insta story Benji related).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If you’re having a bad day just remember someone paid £7.47 for this...
3EA96E3B-9DD8-4A73-BAA1-542698CB9BBB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.