Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't uppity just mean stuck up and fussy?? When the heck did it become about race? I live and die in Twitter where everyone has an issue with everything and I've NEVER heard anyone say uppity is a bad word??

• Heart
Reactions: 80
That's like saying n*gg** is only offence if said to a black person
Not quite the same given when you google the actual dictionary definition it says that it means this, when you google the n word it’s a very different story.

75E798DE-58AF-44F2-8955-270638456A3F.jpeg

I then googled is uppity racist and it says when applied to black people... lots of people use it about white people and it literally means the Oxford dictionary definition. Not nearly the same as the n word.

7D759742-7D75-421D-8FD1-208998CD5906.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Doesn't uppity just mean stuck up and fussy?? When the heck did it become about race? I live and die in Twitter where everyone has an issue with everything and I've NEVER heard anyone say uppity is a bad word??
Thank you for saying this, I just rolled my eyes before

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Sometimes her stories about Bonnie make me feel a bit sad, she must be quite lonely without Benji home really.

her own fault for driving everyone away but I can’t imagine spending all that time alone tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 15
anybody else finding the lack of pictures of brogan on benji’s page compared to before a bit weird? she was once his entire feed and now is barely there at all
02156065-A0E4-44A9-9D58-6D14ED04E395.png

D8E406AC-8BB2-4B13-9FB4-8795CED32CD6.png

Reactions: 14
anybody else finding the lack of pictures of brogan on benji’s page compared to before a bit weird? she was once his entire feed and now is barely there at all
View attachment 307778
View attachment 307780
It is weird but I don’t think it means anything really, i feel like if they went on holiday again he would post pics of them. He seems to like to portray some weird posh country boy persona on insta

Reactions: 17
It is weird but I don’t think it means anything really, i feel like if they went on holiday again he would post pics of them. He seems to like to portray some weird posh country boy persona on insta
It’s just suspicious to me that they’ve spent the last few years constantly validating their relationship on social media and now there’s a massive lack of posts now

Reactions: 11
*ppity is historically considered a racist term, just so you know
Jesus the world is far too political if that's the stuff we're getting sensitive over. Let's just say her mum is a stuck up witch who thinks the sun shines out her A hole!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Brogan's mum has always come across to me as being very bitter and I think Brogan has developed this too. She is clearly very jealous of anyone doing better than her (which lets face it is just about anyone) and she shows it with that fake 'oh am so happy guys, you see my open mouth that makes that weird face in every photo....this shows I'm happy' 😂😂

I wouldn't be surprised if Benji spends less and less time with her as the months and years go on (if they make it that far). She relies on him so much for everything that she will be become more and more lonely than she already is.

Also I have seen so many Disney+ ads from various influencers this past week, even ones that never mention or have anything to do with Disney. Brogan thinking she is back in with Disney with her dream brand collab cr*p.......naaaaah love you are just number hun 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does seem a bit lonely. I think there has been a few cryptic posts now about just needing her dog etc and I definitely think there might be something off with Ben & Brogan. Bonnie looks like a really lovely dog and is probably a really good companion for her. I’m in the same boat my other half works away and it’s just me and the dog now we can’t really see anyone. I absolutely love spending time with her she’s a 100 times better than any human but I’m a bit sad like that 🤣 I’m glad to see Bonnie is getting out and enjoying some nice walks now.

Reactions: 14
Hi ya’ll. Been reading here a while and I have more of a cultural question, I hope nobody gets offended. Given that Brogan grow up at least middle class why didn’t she get braces to fix her teeth? In the US if you can afford ski holidays, you definitely will get your kids braces. Also her mom acts so uppity so I thought that would have been important.
Ive lived in both countries. In the US, dental treatment is pricier but much better, kids have braces left on for years and years usually.

In the Uk, dental care for children, including orthodontic treatment, is free on the NHS. That’s great, but as there’s so many people accessing it, the quality isn’t as good. Lots of people therefore don’t get referred to orthodontists at all (like Brogan) and for those that do, braces are often on and off much quicker than they are in the US so the treatment long term isn’t nearly as good!

Youre right though in that why couldn’t her parents have forked out for private dental treatment when money clearly wasn’t an issue? They could go on ski holidays but not fix brogans teeth. In the same way we now wonder why Brogan can spend £100+ on a luxury hot chocolate machine for her house whilst she’s got a broken sink and damp 😂 everything has come full circle! Delightful!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ive lived in both countries. In the US, dental treatment is pricier but much better, kids have braces left on for years and years usually.

In the Uk, dental care for children, including orthodontic treatment, is free on the NHS. That’s great, but as there’s so many people accessing it, the quality isn’t as good. Lots of people therefore don’t get referred to orthodontists at all (like Brogan) and for those that do, braces are often on and off much quicker than they are in the US so the treatment long term isn’t nearly as good!
I’m 99% sure she would of been offered but was too scared to get them. I got them as mine was 1mm over the measurement for braces ability and barely needed them and my dentist was quite frankly horrendous.

I don’t know anyone really with teeth like hers that either didn’t have them or wasn’t offered!

One thing I noticed when I worked in the US was people had a perminant brace glued into the back of their teeth like a wire which stops movement which the U.K. doesn’t do so all that money and time is kinda wasted as they move once the braces are off

Reactions: 6
One thing I noticed when I worked in the US was people had a perminant brace glued into the back of their teeth like a wire which stops movement which the U.K. doesn’t do so all that money and time is kinda wasted as they move once the braces are off
I'm in Scotland and I have this?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm in Scotland and I have this?
I have the wire too and I’m in the UK, mine was from adult Invisalign treatment though. I can’t believe Brogan isn’t signing up straight away for Invisalign, firstly it would massively improve her appearance but secondly it would be great for content, Invisalign videos are huge, I watched so many when deciding to go ahead with treatment, it would really up her following!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I have the wire too and I’m in the UK, mine was from adult Invisalign treatment though. I can’t believe Brogan isn’t signing up straight away for Invisalign, firstly it would massively improve her appearance but secondly it would be great for content, Invisalign videos are huge, I watched so many when deciding to go ahead with treatment, it would really up her following!
She tried to win a free treatment recently didn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yeah I remember her talking about it but thought it was strange she was focusing on issues with her bottom teeth, I’m sure nobody notices those with her, it’s the top ones that need attention! You have to be in full dental health before you start treatment though, maybe that’s what’s putting her off with her endless fillings!

Reactions: 7
think she would suit a bit of false tan!
I'm of similar colouring (ginger, pale with red undertones to my skin) just not as tomato as boregan tho and a wee bitta tan just makes me feel and look much better!
NOT saying anyone should change their skin colour but a wee drop of tan would help her massively

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.