Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think he's bought her a pair of leggings in the hope that she'll actually use them for their intended purpose?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you think he's bought her a pair of leggings in the hope that she'll actually use them for their intended purpose?
Nah probs just sick of her fanny munching the material so she’s got a whole camel’s foot down there

ps it was his birthday! What does she need a surprise for?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh okay, I see, so because you've never read about it on Twitter, it can't possibly be true 🙄

Clearly a lot of white people on this thread; no wonder you aren't offended by racist terms
Thank you for bringing attention to this. There are a lot of phrases and idioms that have seeped into everyday discourse, wrongly. This year has shone a light on the fight that’s still needed to be had regarding racism and how deep rooted (intentionally or unintentionally in society it still is).
Let’s all acknowledge that it’s not right, and causes offence. I think we’re all capable of that respect & human decency 🙂...unlike Brogan (this concept would blow her beige brain).

Reactions: 15
Why is Benji feeding her addiction to owning shed loads of tit 🙄 also could she be posing anymore awkwardly to try and not look like a potato? Clearly put the text where it is to hide her gunt 🤢

A41E504E-1C92-4BED-B508-F1075511299C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Not to defend her but my curtains have been closed for 6 years because my little beasty chihuahua, although the sweetest thing ever will bark at everything going past so i keep closed for my neighbours . My 1 sofa is against my window though unlike theirs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Thank you for bringing attention to this. There are a lot of phrases and idioms that have seeped into everyday discourse, wrongly. This year has shone a light on the fight that’s still needed to be had regarding racism and how deep rooted (intentionally or unintentionally in society it still is).
Let’s all acknowledge that it’s not right, and causes offence. I think we’re all capable of that respect & human decency 🙂...unlike Brogan (this concept would blow her beige brain).
100% this, I think it’s important to call out when people use terms that are offensive unknowingly, so long as it’s done civilly & without accusing said people of being racist. Hip Hip Hooray, for example, originates from the German “Hep” which was historically a rallying cry to attack Jews & frequently used when forcing Jewish communities from their homes. I bet every single one of us have used that phrase and don’t have an anti-Semitic bone in our body. Since learning, I have dropped the beginning and simply use “hooray”. I take back my original comment to “move on” not because I didn’t agree but because I could see this going badly and causing arguments/discussion not appropriate for this thread. But we have an obligation to educate people when it’s required.

Anyway, as if Banjo for her Lululemon pants - why is he enabling her?! I also have a suspicion she got them herself and is tagging him to tell us there’s no problems in paradise!

Reactions: 20
Wouldn’t just thanking him be enough 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not everything has to be on social media. She has to almost brag about every purchase that happens...

Reactions: 30
she always feels the need to shout it from the rooftops when benji does the slightest thing for her

you know what he is clearly as bad as her

Reactions: 17
Anyway, as if Banjo for her Lululemon pants - why is he enabling her?! I also have a suspicion she got them herself and is tagging him to tell us there’s no problems in paradise!
Maybe her card declined from too much spending so used his instead! 😉 She's not paid him back yet so technically he has brought them for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
100% this, I think it’s important to call out when people use terms that are offensive unknowingly, so long as it’s done civilly & without accusing said people of being racist. Hip Hip Hooray, for example, originates from the German “Hep” which was historically a rallying cry to attack Jews & frequently used when forcing Jewish communities from their homes. I bet every single one of us have used that phrase and don’t have an anti-Semitic bone in our body. Since learning, I have dropped the beginning and simply use “hooray”. I take back my original comment to “move on” not because I didn’t agree but because I could see this going badly and causing arguments/discussion not appropriate for this thread. But we have an obligation to educate people when it’s required.
Some research did show that the link between hip hip hooray and the hep riots is somewhat tenuous at best, and it seems most likely that no one knows where hip hip hooray stems from.

Reactions: 2
Brogie, If only we knew each other 11/12 years ago I could of recommended you a nice orthodontist in the BH23 area you could have gone to!..... it didn’t cost me at all!

p.s you don’t read here either!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The more she brags about how amazing Benji is and how great their relationship seemingly is the more I don’t believe it lol 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I mean, somebody already sited reasoning as to why the word isn't racist (as per Oxford dictionary definition iirc?) and has been RECENTLY adapted and had its meaning changed *only* when said about a specific race, therefore this whole conversation is completely irrelevant to somebody using it to refer to Brogan's white as white mother. If we keep changing and adapting meaning based on modern slang, insults and colloquialisms we'll end up with no words left that are socially acceptable. I was told off for saying gypsy the other day, and they were very smug about it until I explained my very proud Romani heritage and how none of my extended gypsy family could give a rats ass if people want to represent us as tambourine toting midriff revealing sex bombs! :p

Anyway, let's get this back to Brogan. I don't feel comfortable talking about her teeth because she can't help that. It's really sad when you watch old videos of her and see how she's changed though, but then I've put on a ton of weight this year so I probably shouldn't talk. I was just watching a video from a few years ago where she went ice skating and its a whole different person. I wonder if she'll ever start doing YouTube properly again... Surely the money will dry up eventually?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is Benji feeding her addiction to owning shed loads of tit 🙄 also could she be posing anymore awkwardly to try and not look like a potato? Clearly put the text where it is to hide her gunt 🤢

View attachment 308490
Has she already made a rip in the cameltoe section on her first pair shes just proving a point to us now she looks more stupid on each selfie 🤦‍♀️
Their is no proof he sent them wheres the package from him

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.