Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her mother sounds like a nasty piece of work, someone you wouldn't want to cross because she'd make your life hell. No idea what went on with her parents, but I'd imagine her mother is very bitter about that. It's just not normal behaviour to be so spiteful towards your own child, really twisted actually. I get really bitchy vibes from her whenever she's on the vlog, especially with that witches cackle.
This 🙌🏻. Whether aged 6 or 26 your child is your child & as a parent you should support (tolerate at times!) whatever they throw at you. We all know Brogan is entitled & lazy but even when she was like that when she lived at home it’s very extreme, like you say twisted to effectively make your child homeless. She also cut off her phone, car finance too, which is absolutely fine but have a grown up conversation about that & say you won’t be paying for those things any more. Don’t just cut these things off. The thing is & it’s a real shame but I think we saw the best of Brogan when she lived at her Dad’s, it seemed he taught her the importance of standing on her own 2 feet & was supportive but wouldn’t tolerate her tantrums. Our parents are our best role models so the fact she is so like Julie is no suprise really.

Reactions: 21
Why are her eyes so far back into her skull 😂
That’s what happens when you get quite overweight, your eyes look smaller and further set back because your face is bigger. Her eyes did look bigger when she wasn’t overweight.

Reactions: 8
my rule with fruit is unless it’s fuzzy or squishy it’s fine
The real question is did she not just go food shopping on Monday or Tuesday? Why get fruit with such short shelf life.... oh yeah because the selfish witch did click and collect from Tesco, so then went to m & s...... so what about lockdown does brogie understand???

Reactions: 16
I think her mum does seem to just tolerate her. Is it just me that vaguely remembers that she fell put with her mum because her mum had asked her to pay board at home and her brother didnt have to pay as much or something? I remember thinking how lucky she was as I'm sure her mum paid towards her driving lessons and car finance, phone bill, etc so didnt understand why brogie was so mad having to pay board when she had a well paid full time job?! And her mum was paying towards all these Bill's for her?

Reactions: 12
Why couldn't that bulbous trout go and collect him? Or did he rather enjoy his time alone? She really annoys me constantly asking for people to tell her what to film. Is she incapable of independent thought? I hate the thought she actually makes money from being so absolutely bone idle when the rest of us have to work so hard, even on days when we don't feel like it, and would rather hide from the World.
bulbous trout! 🤣🤣 OMG lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Whilst we’re on the Julie/her dad topic...do you find it weird Brogan and Fraser both have quite American sounding names? Just a thought I’ve had for while 🤷🏻‍♀️ (might be the only one who has thought this though).

Reactions: 4
I think her mum does seem to just tolerate her. Is it just me that vaguely remembers that she fell put with her mum because her mum had asked her to pay board at home and her brother didnt have to pay as much or something? I remember thinking how lucky she was as I'm sure her mum paid towards her driving lessons and car finance, phone bill, etc so didnt understand why brogie was so mad having to pay board when she had a well paid full time job?! And her mum was paying towards all these Bill's for her?
I remember this. Many years ago now but yes she did moan that Fraser didn’t have to pay rent at her mums and she did!

Reactions: 7
Whilst we’re on the Julie/her dad topic...do you find it weird Brogan and Fraser both have quite American sounding names? Just a thought I’ve had for while 🤷🏻‍♀️ (might be the only one who has thought this though).
that’s because her mum is pretentious. I get really bad vibes off her tbh, something is off and I can’t put my finger on it.

Reactions: 22
Remember we seen 2 different Brogans at each household :

1. Her dad = Nice Brogan, spoke properly, Made effort, went out , family parties, helping out, cooked/cleaned, had 2 jobs.
  2. Her Mum = Nasty Brogan, cackle witch laugh Brogan, Brands only Brogan, Self centered attention Brogan, jobless Brogan lazy Brogan, ME ME ME Brogan.

Reactions: 35
Hi ya’ll. Been reading here a while and I have more of a cultural question, I hope nobody gets offended. Given that Brogan grow up at least middle class why didn’t she get braces to fix her teeth? In the US if you can afford ski holidays, you definitely will get your kids braces. Also her mom acts so uppity so I thought that would have been important.

Reactions: 19
Hi ya’ll. Been reading here a while and I have more of a cultural question, I hope nobody gets offended. Given that Brogan grow up at least middle class why didn’t she get braces to fix her teeth? In the US if you can afford ski holidays, you definitely will get your kids braces. Also her mom acts so uppity so I thought that would have been important.
Brogan is a couple of years younger than me. About a year before I was old enough for braces, the NHS stopped offering braces for kids for cosmetic purposes. I think culturally at that time people weren't used to paying for dental care (for kids?) and healthcare due to the NHS. So people just didn't get their kids braces if they didn't need for medical reasons. If you have to pay for dental work you didn't have to pay for before, you cant afford your ski holiday I guess.

Reactions: 12
*ppity is historically considered a racist term, just so you know

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It doesn’t seem a priority for a lot of people here. You’d suprised how many people you see walking around with teeth sticking out at all angles. My dad told me I didn’t have to wear my brace but my mum made me and I’m so glad she did because they would have looked much worse than Brogans

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t seem a priority for a lot of people here. You’d suprised how many people you see walking around with teeth sticking out at all angles. My dad told me I didn’t have to wear my brace but my mum made me and I’m so glad she did because they would have looked much worse than Brogans
people in the UK are known for having terrible teeth , it’s kind of our trademark ! I’m not sure why it’s not a priority here but I have terrible teeth too , as do my siblings !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
*ppity is historically considered a racist term, just so you know
(Very sorry for off topic, I didn’t write the initial post just curious )

I thought that was only if you were saying it about someone who is black though? As the word actually doesn’t mean anything racist originally. So in the case of using it about Brogan it’s not racist as she is white?

Reactions: 5
I believe you qualify for braces on the NHS if you’re a low income family, I come from a single parent family, 3 years younger than brogan and both my brother and I were able to get braces free of charge. It was cosmetic but my brother ended up having them twice due to being unable to wear his retainer when he suffered for 2 years with glandular fever, and the second set were free also.

Brogan comes from a well off, middle class family so wouldn’t have been eligible for free braces on the NHS, and I’m not sure how expensive they are otherwise. Having said that, I don’t think there’s anything stopping her from getting them now if she really wanted them, but maybe she’s hanging on for an ad with Invisalign like many other influencers have received, but who knows!

Reactions: 9
(Very sorry for off topic, I didn’t write the initial post just curious )

I thought that was only if you were saying it about someone who is black though? As the word actually doesn’t mean anything racist originally. So in the case of using it about Brogan it’s not racist as she is white?
That's like saying n*gg** is only offence if said to a black person

Reactions: 1
I believe you qualify for braces on the NHS if you’re a low income family, I come from a single parent family, 3 years younger than brogan and both my brother and I were able to get braces free of charge. It was cosmetic but my brother ended up having them twice due to being unable to wear his retainer when he suffered for 2 years with glandular fever, and the second set were free also.

Brogan comes from a well off, middle class family so wouldn’t have been eligible for free braces on the NHS, and I’m not sure how expensive they are otherwise. Having said that, I don’t think there’s anything stopping her from getting them now if she really wanted them, but maybe she’s hanging on for an ad with Invisalign like many other influencers have received, but who knows!
I don’t come from a low income family and I got braces on the NHS when I was about 12. I had 2 teeth that sat higher than the rest so I asked my regular dentist and he referred me to the orthodontist. I don’t remember our income ever being part of it (although I was young so idk). Maybe Brogan just never went to her regular dentist to be referred 🤣🤣 I remember them being very strict that I had to be shown to be able to keep my teeth clean before braces to be able to have them on and have the extra work.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.