Brogan Tate #40 Benji’s gonna Lever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really get the hype for expensive leggings. I felt like a diva buying a pair from Marks and Spencer for £20 when my usual pairs are £3 from Primark haha. Especially at the moment, who's gonna see em?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Not to defend her but my curtains have been closed for 6 years because my little beasty chihuahua, although the sweetest thing ever will bark at everything going past so i keep closed for my neighbours . My 1 sofa is against my window though unlike theirs 🤷🏼‍♀️
I have mine closed cause I don't want uva coming in and giving me wrinkles and sunspots. Not Brogie that's not it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not to defend her but my curtains have been closed for 6 years because my little beasty chihuahua, although the sweetest thing ever will bark at everything going past so i keep closed for my neighbours . My 1 sofa is against my window though unlike theirs 🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel your pain! I also have a Chi who literally barks at nothing! I have blinds AND curtains but he still manages to get up and weave his way through to the window. We‘ve had to resort to installing a baby gate so that we can put him in the dining room when we’ve had enough of listening to him! Luckily, as soon as it goes dark he shuts up so at least our evenings are peaceful. It’s our fault though cos he’s a spoiled little Prince.

• Heart
I feel your pain! I also have a Chi who literally barks at nothing! I have blinds AND curtains but he still manages to get up and weave his way through to the window. We‘ve had to resort to installing a baby gate so that we can put him in the dining room when we’ve had enough of listening to him! Luckily, as soon as it goes dark he shuts up so at least our evenings are peaceful. It’s our fault though cos he’s a spoiled little Prince.
My parents had to move our sofa to the other side of the room to stop our Chi 'guarding' the house from anyone in the park outside 😂 it's a good job they're so loveable lol ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is Benji feeding her addiction to owning shed loads of tit 🙄 also could she be posing anymore awkwardly to try and not look like a potato? Clearly put the text where it is to hide her gunt 🤢
She brought that herself, Bens not that stupid he knows she does duck all al day.

Reactions: 3
Didn’t someone here say she leaves the dog downstairs for hours??? But she doesn’t read here...

EB6453C6-81B9-4881-BF73-D26E8F4370BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She does realise she isn’t fooling anyone, all these look at his perfect my life is suggest the complete opposite?

Reactions: 11
Phaha laughing so hard at the very NOT so subtle hint of him buying her workout leggings. If my partner bought me workout leggings I’d be very worried lol, because that’s the last thing he would spontaneously lovingly buy :LOL:
Also...love the way Bonnie comes and gives her cuddles? Its 6:15, she wants a wee, a walk and her breakfast, not your sweaty mitts and morning breath all over her.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
So considering Ben's side of the bed is empty, either he had a super early start or didn't sleep at their house last night.

Reactions: 8
Phaha laughing so hard at the very NOT so subtle hint of him buying her workout leggings. If my partner bought me workout leggings I’d be very worried lol, because that’s the last thing he would spontaneously lovingly buy :LOL:
Also...love the way Bonnie comes and gives her cuddles? Its 6:15, she wants a wee, a walk and her breakfast, not your sweaty mitts and morning breath all over her.
Agreed, I certainly wouldn’t be happy if my husband gifted me work out leggings.... especially if I worked out as little as she does 🤣 (which I do as I’ve recently had a baby and ain’t nobody got time for that 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My boyfriend bought me sports leggings but we exercise daily and he likes my arse in them. They were for his own benefit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Thank you for letting me know about the historical background of the word “uppity”, I had no idea.

I only brought up her teeth because I can’t figure out is she grow up well off or she just likes to say the word “ski” and “chalet” every opportunity she gets. In terms of personal upgrades, if financially possible, it is the easiest to do because it doesn’t really involve hard work on her part. I also notice people’s teeth because I had horrible teeth and wore braces for years and years.

Reactions: 9
I feel like people never used to say about her teeth until she started doing the awful mouth open, teeth bared fake smiles the last year or so.... most of the time she look like she is threatening to bite someone.

watch out Benji

5C153DD2-1669-42B0-B5BC-691270F724DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I feel like people never used to say about her teeth until she started doing the awful mouth open, teeth bared fake smiles the last year or so.... most of the time she look like she is threatening to bite someone.

watch out Benji

View attachment 308952
Completely agree, I think she clearly does it to elongate her face to try and banish the multiple double chins...regardless it’s not a good look, she looks demented!

Reactions: 21
Nah probs just sick of her fanny munching the material so she’s got a whole camel’s foot down there

ps it was his birthday! What does she need a surprise for?
😂 probably TMI but my partner got me racy underwear on his birthday (arrived on his bday), not work out leggings!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My parents had to move our sofa to the other side of the room to stop our Chi 'guarding' the house from anyone in the park outside 😂 it's a good job they're so loveable lol ❤
Same!!!! These little dogs are such little shits I swear, I’ve always had big dogs but got a Jack Russel x chihuahua and he’s just... a nightmare... he goes after big dogs if they bother him with no cares.

A German Shepard came bouncing over on our walk yesterday and my dog growled at him while charging at the other dog and the German Shepard actually yelped in fear! Thankfully the owner found it funny but it’s so embarrassing, then again my dogs not bothering anyone just wants his ball he doesn’t like other dogs chasing him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.