Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she found it hard to follow because it's all singing and no script. I think she said she did like the style of song tho
Jesus hopes she never goes to see Les Mis then... it’s like Hamilton but operatic took me 2 time of seeing it to understand what they are singing about

Reactions: 6
Anyone know what she exactly said about Hamilton? I really don’t want to give her 1 extra view to see it for myself 🙈 Hamilton is critically acclaimed like everywhere so I don’t know how she could say anything negative about it! Maybe because it’s not your standard musical? And it’s very much hip hop, rap, etc based and I don’t know if that’s her style looooool.
I know other people have already answered but just to add, she also said she got confused by the timeline and didn’t realised years had passed between certain events, which I found hilarious because of how often the year is said/sung throughout the show 😂

Jesus hopes she never goes to see Les Mis then... it’s like Hamilton but operatic took me 2 time of seeing it to understand what they are singing about
Didn’t she go to see les Mis? I feel like I saw that in a vlog before or am I imagining things?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know other people have already answered but just to add, she also said she got confused by the timeline and didn’t realised years had passed between certain events, which I found hilarious because of how often the year is said/sung throughout the show 😂
Ohhhhh jeeez 🙈 😅 She clearly wasn’t paying too much attention then and Hamilton is the sort of show you DO need to pay attention to if you don’t know what it’s actually about. I think it’s probably the rap/hip hop style (‘cause it’s obviously fast) as I don’t think that’s her kind of music at all.

Reactions: 2

Didn’t she go to see les Mis? I feel like I saw that in a vlog before or am I imagining things?
She went to the theater so benji could buy her a new teddy

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Omg. They constantly tell you the year! She must not have been paying attention. It’s not that difficult to follow if you just actually watch it properly. She probably also got confused by the fact that some people play two roles.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow mrs Lauren Oliver- very desperate to be a blogger and it’s cringe but her husband( who’s odd) looks like brogan 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So she’s had an eczema flare up that she can’t shift and she doesn’t know why.

The shampoo. It’s the shampoo.

Reactions: 26
You can't watch Hamilton while playing animal crossing 😂
I didn't really enjoy it as it is not really my thing however I can say it is incredible and can see why it is critically acclaimed! !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogan Tate #33: OGX put on the sidelines, comments deleted because they don't meet Bogey's guidelines

• Haha
Reactions: 58
What allergies does she have that means she can’t use a certain shampoo?
I have a lot of skin sensitivities, which means I can’t use heavily perfumed stuff. I use natural shampoo bars instead (and zero waste!)

Reactions: 3
I have a lot of skin sensitivities, which means I can’t use heavily perfumed stuff. I use natural shampoo bars instead (and zero waste!)
Same but she also uses Jo Malone, Imperial Leather showergels and a few others which is perfumed.

Reactions: 13
Brogan didn’t understand hamilton because America to brogan is just disney world. Shows how out of touch with reality she is. Sad really

Reactions: 26
She couldn't cope vlogging and wearing a mask for more than 10 seconds, Disney should be an absolute breeze 🙄

Reactions: 8
She went to go see Les Mis as it's Benjis favourite musical but she said she didn't really like it as she found it hard to follow..Benji was looking at her like like she was a moron in that bit of the vlog 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Stop tagging them you beg!
If you wanted a free trip, you should have done a better job when you worked with them last time
Its also a fake beg as well - all All Stars reservations are being moved to Pop Century, so that would have been done automatically.

(There’s a possibility she could have been moved to a better resort if Pop was getting full, so she actually might not have got the best deal, despite her ‘amazing relationship’ with them 😂

and most travel agents/package deals are pushing back the payment dates without being asked to. This may seem like a nice gesture, but in reality it’s to put pressure on the customer to cancel, who in reality is going to leave their holiday up in the air until two weeks out? Especially when you have pets (*cough* brogan) to sort out.

This puts the pressure on the customer to cancel and not the Travel Agent.

So yes you can beg and blow kisses up the arse of ATD all you want Brogan, but all of this would have been done without your intervention anyway!

Reactions: 20
I knew Brogan wouldn’t like Hamilton as she’s thick. If she loved it, we would have heard all over Instagram how fantastic it was after she watched it.

I’m praying she doesn’t ruin it by singing anymore songs from it, especially after yesterday’s rendition.

There would personally be nothing worse than Brogan in her sweatbox (office) prancing around singing ‘The Schyuler Sisters’. You know cause she’s such a girl boss. *Work!*

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.