Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just checked and my reply is still there os it's obviously been hidden or not approved. Can't see any other comments either.
Funny how she’s now done this after I asked yesterday how she felt about all star sports being closed 😂😂

I mean, I've been watching DFBGuide yesterday who went to the parks to see the changes and I'm gonna say the Character Cavalcades look great! Much better than actual parades in my opinion cos I never actually stand to watch them! But still, I would *not* be risking my health to go in October and then taking an additional 2 weeks off work for it!
My main issue is if she does goes she'll ham up what an *amazing* time shes had and how *amazingly* quiet it is and *ouuuuuuuuw it's so magical Benji we are the only ones here!" when so many people have had actual once-in-a-lifetime holidays cancelled! Kids crying and parents who've lost jobs unsure whether they can even still afford it. URGH.

Reactions: 1
I watched 7 mins of the new video and had to turn it off. Made me laugh when she said she hasn’t been to the hairdresser, does she ever? Doesn’t her mum just do it for her?
also is it normal to give a dog it’s breakfast after a walk? We give our dog breakfast before a walk so he can have his toilet on the walk from his breakfast..?

Reactions: 6
I knew Brogan wouldn’t like Hamilton as she’s thick. If she loved it, we would have heard all over Instagram how fantastic it was after she watched it.

I’m praying she doesn’t ruin it by singing anymore songs from it, especially after yesterday’s rendition.

There would personally be nothing worse than Brogan in her sweatbox (office) prancing around singing ‘The Schyuler Sisters’. You know cause she’s such a girl boss. *Work!*
ANGELLICCAAA, ELIZZZAAA AND BROGAN! :ROFLMAO:o_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I watched 7 mins of the new video and had to turn it off. Made me laugh when she said she hasn’t been to the hairdresser, does she ever? Doesn’t her mum just do it for her?
also is it normal to give a dog it’s breakfast after a walk? We give our dog breakfast before a walk so he can have his toilet on the walk from his breakfast..?
My MIL feeds her dogs after a walk. I thought that was the norm, haha.

She couldn't understand Lion King Musical and Live Action Film :ROFLMAO:

Yet she loves all this Frozen tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have so many questions about this vlog and everyone else has touched upon it (the shampoo, the lopsided haircut - also, her hair doesn't look hydrated or looked after at all....). But what grinds my gears (and also relates to the dog owner video...) is the fact she is always taking the dog to the groomers?? My dog's fur is very similar to Bonnie's and he goes once maybe every 2/3 months... The more times dogs are washed, the more they develop that "dog smell". All you need is a good brush and use it daily to avoid bad smelling fur!!

Isn’t the shampoo a subscription service? Not sure if I’m right but if I am shouldn’t she have said about this?

it concerned me how much she did before she even went down to see poor Bonnie and unleash her from the kitchen!! We get up, feed our cat then leave the doors open and go back to bed incase she wants to come up for a bit before we get up for the day. Poor Bonnie must hear her stomping around upstairs showering, getting ready etc!

Reactions: 14
urgh , no wonder she looked like a manic mess when the comments couldn't be seen.

SO thats what she spends all her time doing, POLICING the comments sections of her crap uploads.

Again, IAM STUNNED the next disney holiday isn't gifted, but then again maybe ATD realised she was horrendous to work for. Complete sell out with this shampoo situation.

Reactions: 6
Her last two ads have been higher end products. Expensive hair care/projector. I really don’t get it considering how things are for a lot of people (Her viewers) at the moment..

Reactions: 12
Her last two ads have been higher end products. Expensive hair care/projector. I really don’t get it considering how things are for a lot of people (Her viewers) at the moment..
cos she doesn’t do it for the viewers, she does it to get paid and to get expensive products for free

Reactions: 19
I came here to ask the same thing .. it’s not like she won’t have time to cook later .. she does nothing!
the recipe literally says 10 mins to prep, 25 minutes to cook.

can’t imagine reheating it 🤢

7FF64209-E6A9-411A-99D5-6A8A9E3AD5EE.png

who the feck is that standing with Bonnie?? 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.