Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the recipe literally says 10 mins to prep, 25 minutes to cook.

can’t imagine reheating it 🤢

View attachment 177875

who the feck is that standing with Bonnie?? 🙊🙊🙊
She has an obsession with making a list and ticking everything off.. this will just be one of her “tasks” that she needs so she can tell benj she’s been soooooo busy and ticked soooo much off her to do list. Brogan if you have nothing to do at 2 in the afternoon it’s probably time you find something new to do.

Reactions: 11
Of course the dinner had to have Pepsi Max in the recipe, she’s gonna start brushing her teeth with it next

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Did Stevie Wonder draw that cartoon?

The only one she got right was Bonnie. Don't know who those other two thin young people are standing next to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Are we assuming this is her WW rep? Searched WW on her following accounts and it’s just this lady and the official Weight Watchers account
I think she’s half arsed doing it, she’s wolfing down none WW stuff as well. I think she’s roughly following it.

Reactions: 5
She’s probably following WW page in hopes of getting an ad.

she is such a giant baby, how can benji be attracted to that? And i mean her personality and mannerisms not physically.

Reactions: 8
I am only speculating here, but did anyone else notice her nails in the vlog? They looked suspiciously like gels she gets done with that girl Jasmine. If she had done them herself, I feel like she would have told us 🤔 broken lockdown rules again Brogan?

Reactions: 8
Sorry but I can just imagine her on the phone to ATD. “Yeah hiya Val, it’s me Brogan. Ummm Brogan Tate on YouTube??? I’ve worked closely with you many times but I’m actually paying this time??”

• Haha
Reactions: 23
went off her weeks ago when i commented on her vlog about how insensitive she was towards the pandemic and that my dad had passed away during lockdown and she could at least mention clapping for carers or have any sort of empathy for people who were struggling more. comment was deleted and i was blocked on instagram. 👍🏻

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
So Benji stayed away last night for the first time in months and what has he he got to look forward to when he’s back? Hours old Pepsi Max chicken which Brogan nukes in the microwave for 2 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The dog is having none of it! She needs to stop treating bonnie like a toy!!

Reactions: 6
First time posting but honest to god I wish she’d just leave the dog alone. Licking lips, yawning, head turning... these are all calming signals from an uncomfortable dog! she should really have a read up on basic dog behaviour. At the end of the day she doesn’t know what Bonnie has experienced in life and getting in her face like that, gripping her and shaking her around is plain stupid.

Reactions: 24
She definitely thinks the dog licking her is affectionate, but when dogs lick it releases calming endorphins which Bonnie probably is seeking from being stressed at the grip she is being held in!

EDIT: This all stresses me out as I can just see Bonnie snapping one day, Brogan having none of it, and getting rid of her and with old age and now “agressive attack” on her record, she’d likely be put down.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.