Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest part is she thinks we are all stupid enough to fall for it. She can’t seriously believe she’s being subtle/clever?
😂 😂 😂😂

She’s completely oblivious (and ignorant) to literally everything, she should be grateful that people pay enough attention to her to know she’s been using OGX for years without any problems or issues with her hair.

Reactions: 12
I sent a lengthy reply, I was nice as possible but I don't think its still there.
You don’t have to be horrible if it doesn’t make her head blow up she doesn’t wanna know!
I told her she looked nicer in the Harry Potter knockoffs than she does in those flowery things and she deleted it haha

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She seems to have deleted a few comments since I first looked, the one with that poor girl and a few ones calling her out about ogx, I would love to write to ogx and tell them what she is doing!
She’s deleted April’s message. What a witch

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46
How can she not realise how being youtuber/influencer just is not the job for her. The fact that she will be now glued to her phone or computer for the rest of the night to delete as many comments as quickly as she can to try and prove that was she is doing is of any good. If she was a decent person and did a good job then she could upload her video and relax, replying to the messages when she could.

The fact that she has taken this as an AD for her channel shows how desperate and how many decent brands just aren't interested in her. She can buy all the followers and subs she wants, its not going to attract decent brands cos her content is sh*t, she lies and tries to flog any old rubbish.

Reactions: 26
This Brogan/OGX situation is like the Walmart version of JamesCharles/Tati and sugar bear hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m enjoying liking all of the YouTube comments calling her out on this shampoo gate!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.