Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has zero tact. If it doesn't affect her then she doesn't care, just an idea Brogan but why don't you try interacting with your followers and not just a generic comment.

How many people who follow her have £39 to spend on shampoo and conditioner right now? I wouldn't even spend that if I could especially when there are brands (OGX) that I have used for years and raved about.

Reactions: 12
What's sad about all this though is that even after that reply, April will still buy that shampoo and conditioner to support her 😔 💔 Bless her. She's a lovely girl and deserves a better role model.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
The temptation to bombard her with comments is unreal (petty i know) but after seeing how insensitive she has just been, I'm disgusted 🤯 She needs reporting

Reactions: 20
All of the comments related to April's comment have disappeared on mine!

She's so insensitive!

Reactions: 4
Hopefully she will genuinely be more discerning with her brand deals and kinder to her fans from now on.

I know it's hard reading full paragraphs Brogan but you manage it when you visit us here so do TRY for your actual fans.

Reactions: 13
I wondered this...
I can confirm she can, I’ve been blocked so I can’t see any of her comments but can still watch the videos. She blocked me for calling her out on drink driving a few years back.

Reactions: 14
Still can’t really understand how she’s been as “successful” (I use this term VERY loosely) as she has been. She gets several ads, what seems like a fairly engaged audience of loyal followers and over 70k subscribers. What is her appeal? Why do people sub? I subscribed to her back in the day for her real weekly vlogs but soon saw another side of her 1 with trek America and 2 with some of the snotty, self obsessed remarks she’d make about herself. She isn’t the prettiest like some influencers are clearly successful because they are stunning, isn’t funny, not an expert in any area like skin care, isn’t a role model to younger people, isn’t a uni/study blogger which has a lot of appeal, isn’t a family channel, doesn’t have a super stylish home to show off, isn’t a fashion channel, doesn’t want to share her diet etc so isn’t a WW/Slimming World channel, isn’t good at makeup, doesn’t do “storytimes” which again are popular channels, isn’t a gamer no matter how push she shoves animal crossing down our throats... she literally doesn’t fit into any category and seems to just want to be successful and appeal to people for being Queen B Brogie

Reactions: 28
Still can’t really understand how she’s been as “successful” (I use this term VERY loosely) as she has been. She gets several ads, what seems like a fairly engaged audience of loyal followers and over 70k subscribers. What is her appeal? Why do people sub? I subscribed to her back in the day for her real weekly vlogs but soon saw another side of her 1 with trek America and 2 with some of the snotty, self obsessed remarks she’d make about herself. She isn’t the prettiest like some influencers are clearly successful because they are stunning, isn’t funny, not an expert in any area like skin care, isn’t a role model to younger people, isn’t a uni/study blogger which has a lot of appeal, isn’t a family channel, doesn’t have a super stylish home to show off, isn’t a fashion channel, doesn’t want to share her diet etc so isn’t a WW/Slimming World channel, isn’t good at makeup, doesn’t do “storytimes” which again are popular channels, isn’t a gamer no matter how push she shoves animal crossing down our throats... she literally doesn’t fit into any category and seems to just want to be successful and appeal to people for being Queen B Brogie
Uhm DUH! She’s a naturally curly haired dog mum channel!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
All of the comments related to April's comment have disappeared on mine!

She's so insensitive!
Instead of deleting everyone’s comments, why doesn’t she delete her own comment and rewrite it more sensitively?
I feel so sorry for April, she seems to idolise Brogan, but brogan just doesn’t give a tit!

Reactions: 31
Instead of deleting everyone’s comments, why doesn’t she delete her own comment and rewrite it more sensitively?
I feel so sorry for April, she seems to idolise Brogan, but brogan just doesn’t give a tit!

I wondered this myself.

Someone else said she gets positive engagement from other youtubers which is great but that uncaring comment from Brogan oxuld really upset her and I feel so bad for. Her!

Reactions: 8
Anyone know what she exactly said about Hamilton? I really don’t want to give her 1 extra view to see it for myself 🙈 Hamilton is critically acclaimed like everywhere so I don’t know how she could say anything negative about it! Maybe because it’s not your standard musical? And it’s very much hip hop, rap, etc based and I don’t know if that’s her style looooool.

Reactions: 7
Anyone know what she exactly said about Hamilton? I really don’t want to give her 1 extra view to see it for myself 🙈 Hamilton is critically acclaimed like everywhere so I don’t know how she could say anything negative about it! Maybe because it’s not your standard musical? And it’s very much hip hop, rap, etc based and I don’t know if that’s her style looooool.
She said she found it hard to follow because it's all singing and no script. I think she said she did like the style of song tho

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said she found it hard to follow because it's all singing and no script. I think she said she did like the style of song tho
Did she not have the subtitles on? 😅 But of course she’d find it hard to follow :rolleyes: doesn’t even surprise me lol.

Reactions: 6
I can confirm she can, I’ve been blocked so I can’t see any of her comments but can still watch the videos. She blocked me for calling her out on drink driving a few years back.
Interesting... I've 2 accounts and I can see her comments on both. I use 1 to comment on her videos with and I can still see my comments. However when I switch accounts, I can't see my comments... I'm trying to figure out if that means they've been deleted or I'm blocked or what. The comments disappear SO fast so surely she can't be that fast at deleting?!

Reactions: 5
After saying she didn’t like Hamilton, she played about 15 seconds of one of the songs from the musical. Bet the video has been demonetised, so she’s taken it down and will reupload with it cut out.
She said she was having problems with the vlog and uploaded again.
You may be onto something

Reactions: 1
Interesting... I've 2 accounts and I can see her comments on both. I use 1 to comment on her videos with and I can still see my comments. However when I switch accounts, I can't see my comments... I'm trying to figure out if that means they've been deleted or I'm blocked or what. The comments disappear SO fast so surely she can't be that fast at deleting?!
She is holding comments. She has to approve them

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.