Brogan Tate #32 Back to Disney without a care, has she mentioned her naturally thick hair?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s saying OGX arenā€™t for her anymore publicly when sheā€™s had an ongoing relationship with them for years .. sheā€™s gone for lunch with their PR team, been sent sample after sample .. if I was representing OGX Iā€™d be PISSED (speaking as an ex-marketing manager)

Reactions: 38
I have thick wavy/curly hair sometimes I feel like Iā€™ve stepped out of the 80s and I have never bought a certain shampoo for the curls or thickness - I have really sensitive skin due to psoriasis so canā€™t use anything sented on my body so she is talking absolute BS... Jo Malone would set my skin on fire as well as all those other shower gel and hair product she uses.

Also, didnā€™t she break lockdown to get OGX???

Reactions: 14
I canā€™t believe sheā€™s saying OGX arenā€™t for her anymore publicly when sheā€™s had an ongoing relationship with them for years .. sheā€™s gone for lunch with their PR team, been sent sample after sample .. if I was representing OGX Iā€™d be PISSED (speaking as an ex-marketing manager)
She is so clueless. Her so called allergies and hair goals were never bothered by OGX before today

Reactions: 14
i actually feel bleeping sick at this reply. unbelievable. duck you brogan, what a piece of tit you are
I know it makes me SO uncomfortable. My sister has Aspergers, and I thought ā€˜maybe she feels uncomfortable/doesnā€™t know what to say to the Aprilā€™s honesty?ā€™ but then I thought thereā€™s literally no indication sheā€™s tried to empathise or acknowledge her pain/what sheā€™s said - like someone else here said she just hasnā€™t bothered to read it properly/doesnā€™t care. Funny how she laughs at her poorly Grandma and has seemingly glossed over Aprilā€™s loss of a grandparent. Brogan needs therapy, nasty turd.

Just wondering, does anyone know how old the April lass is?

Reactions: 9
She is so clueless. Her so called allergies and hair goals were never bothered by OGX before today
I cant believe sheā€™s really making tit up and pulling the ā€œIā€™m a special princess with special requirements!ā€ To try and justify her behaviour. Brogan, we arenā€™t stupid. You are not fooling anyone, except perhaps yourself.

Earlier this summer BeccaRose wrote about how she needed to take a good hard long look at herself and how she needs to sort herself out and grow the f**k up before proceeding with YouTube.

Perhaps Brogan could also have done with taking a proper break and done some self reflection because ever since that dramatic episode all the wool has been pulled from everyoneā€™s eyes and Brogan has frantically been trying to cover up her shady behaviours. I wonder if the ridiculous and desperate behaviours sheā€™s displayed this summer would have occurred if sheā€™d simply taken some time out to reflect on the sort of person SHE is and how she wants to proceed in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I know it makes me SO uncomfortable. My sister has Aspergers, and I thought ā€˜maybe she feels uncomfortable/doesnā€™t know what to say to the Aprilā€™s honesty?ā€™ but then I thought thereā€™s literally no indication sheā€™s tried to empathise or acknowledge her pain/what sheā€™s said - like someone else here said she just hasnā€™t bothered to read it properly/doesnā€™t care. Funny how she laughs at her poorly Grandma and has seemingly glossed over Aprilā€™s loss of a grandparent. Brogan needs therapy, nasty turd.

Sheā€™s in her 30s :)
She gets really good interaction from a lot of other youtubers and bloggers like Brogieā€™s pal Alice!

Reactions: 5
Lmao did she really think people werenā€™t gonna call her out after sheā€™s been loyal to OGX for years?! Itā€™s pretty obvious this is all for the AD. Sheā€™s clearly desperate for the money.

Reactions: 19

Sheā€™s got her own you tube channel. I watched her vlog where she went to Brogans meet up on the beach. She said how Brogan was trying to get her to mingle with other ā€˜fansā€™ but she tried to explain to her how uncomfortable it made her. She was so stressed out she made herself ill poor thing

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Lmao did she really think people werenā€™t gonna call her out after sheā€™s been loyal to OGX for years?! Itā€™s pretty obvious this is all for the AD. Sheā€™s clearly desperate for the money.
The funniest part is she thinks we are all stupid enough to fall for it. She canā€™t seriously believe sheā€™s being subtle/clever?

Reactions: 2

33 I believe

Reactions: 1
Sheā€™s got her own you tube channel. I watched her vlog where she went to Brogans meet up on the beach. She said how Brogan was trying to get her to mingle with other ā€˜fansā€™ but she tried to explain to her how uncomfortable it made her. She was so stressed out she made herself ill poor thing
Thank you!
Oh god, that must have been so overwhelming for her, especially just on the spot from someone she clearly admires? Broganā€™s not very intelligent or aware of others and diversity šŸ˜•. This just gives me another reason/box to dislike her (as if there werenā€™t enough.)

Reactions: 12
She seems to have deleted a few comments since I first looked, the one with that poor girl and a few ones calling her out about ogx, I would love to write to ogx and tell them what she is doing!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.