Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was boring, as usual. The only snippets I remember are:

- Her first kiss was at a tennis club
- Her spirit animal is bonnie cos she also loves food, sleep and cuddles
- She loves jumpsuits
- She said something like she’s not afraid to tell the truth and voice her opinions
- She doesn’t know if she’ll still be on YouTube in 10 years

🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It was boring, as usual. The only snippets I remember are:

- Her first kiss was at a tennis club
- Her spirit animal is bonnie cos she also loves food, sleep and cuddles
- She loves jumpsuits
- She said something like she’s not afraid to tell the truth and voice her opinions
- She doesn’t know if she’ll still be on YouTube in 10 years

🙄😴
Very much doubt she'll still be on YouTube in 10 months let alone 10 years! She's. finished.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine drinking a shot every time she said “somefink” or “everyfink” in that video. We’d all be sozzled.

Of course Brogan is the type to wear sports bras, gym gear and gym leggings around the house despite the fact she intends on doing no exercise at all.

I couldn’t wait to hear her answer for “what is your weakness”. “Laziness” I thought to myself? Having zero gratitude and a huge sense of entitlement? Bossing your boyfriend round like slave? Being so egocentric you have no interest in anyone else’s life but yours? Not being able to take criticism in any way shape or form? Being a right wing Tory supporter? Flouting lockdown rules? Being materialistic? Cackling at your Nan having dementia? Having to beg for freebies for your house? Not being able to maintain any friendships? Sponging off the government through lockdown? Thinking you’ve got thick hair? Burning your skin every two seconds?

..... “putting too much pressure on myself”

.....🧐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Also saying Dion is her style icon, I’m sure she used to say it was Beth - wonder what they fell out about then! She no longer follows her on Instagram and Beth no longer follows Brogan. Interestingly Beth follows Charlotte though.... bet she was inboxing her straight away after their fallout!!

Reactions: 6
Wow her response to, "best holiday ever?" was extremely telling.

"My favourite holiday ever is definitely the Florida trip I did with Benji in 2018, we went to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios and it was the most amazing holiday I've ever been on, it was so fun, we had no arguments......"

Arguments? Nobody asked about arguments? You don't have to be a statement analyst to realise that it's incredibly telling of their relationship that the 2nd positive she thought to mention was, "no arguments".

• Haha
Reactions: 39

"My favourite holiday ever is definitely the Florida trip I did with Benji in 2018, we went to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios and it was the most amazing holiday I've ever been on, it was so fun, we had no arguments......"

Arguments? Nobody asked about arguments? You don't have to be a statement analyst to realise that it's incredibly telling of their relationship that the 2nd positive she thought to mention was, "no arguments".
I found. This weird too, I would never think to describe a hol with my boyfriend saying we had no arguments... she said before they rarely argue.. so why would you even say this? Maybe they do argue a lot

The dog looks cute but this is just so so unflattering for her 🤒

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So now she has an extra excuse to not work.

the poor dog will get Blamed for her laziness

Reactions: 10
😴 What a load of boring old shite that video was; she's as vanilla as they come.

Reactions: 4
Imagine drinking a shot every time she said “somefink” or “everyfink” in that video. We’d all be sozzled.

Of course Brogan is the type to wear sports bras, gym gear and gym leggings around the house despite the fact she intends on doing no exercise at all.

I couldn’t wait to hear her answer for “what is your weakness”. “Laziness” I thought to myself? Having zero gratitude and a huge sense of entitlement? Bossing your boyfriend round like slave? Being so egocentric you have no interest in anyone else’s life but yours? Not being able to take criticism in any way shape or form? Being a right wing Tory supporter? Flouting lockdown rules? Being materialistic? Cackling at your Nan having dementia? Having to beg for freebies for your house? Not being able to maintain any friendships? Sponging off the government through lockdown? Thinking you’ve got thick hair? Burning your skin every two seconds?

..... “putting too much pressure on myself”

.....🧐
She’s joking right? She puts so little pressure on herself that she literally decided to sponge off the government instead of doing the basics of her job just because she could!

Reactions: 8
I found. This weird too, I would never think to describe a hol with my boyfriend saying we had no arguments... she said before they rarely argue.. so why would you even say this? Maybe they do argue a lot

The dog looks cute but this is just so so unflattering for her 🤒
The arguments thing was definitely a dig at the WDW holiday with Charlotte where they fell out! She said something else just after the arguments bit that seemed like another dig...

I took it to mean she didn’t argue during her Disney holiday with benji, like she did with Charlotte at Disney the previous year.
eta snap chlosib!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Well spotted.

Reactions: 1
That translates as “Benji did as he was told” then. I can’t imagine any holiday is fun with her. It’d be like turkey tinsel and bingo in Weston on a rainy weekend.

Ah that was a fun catch-up. We've got some of the funniest people on tattle in this thread. Thanks for watching so we don't have to!

I took the self employed grant. Now I'm back working from home. I don't think I was 'sponging' off the government. Just accepting aid that was provided. Other than that bang on 😂

'I put too much pressure on myself' to do what? BREATHE? You. Literally. Do. Nothing. All. Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.