Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed when she said he style icon was dionne. She even said I like all her pictures but you can see on the screen recording the first photo she clicked on wasn’t even liked by her.
Can’t support your friends can you

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I found. This weird too, I would never think to describe a hol with my boyfriend saying we had no arguments... she said before they rarely argue.. so why would you even say this? Maybe they do argue a lot

The dog looks cute but this is just so so unflattering for her 🤒
Is that a weed in the background pull it up! ? Also water your lawn we are not on a drought!

Reactions: 2
“When are you most inspired”

probably when I get up in the morning and write my to-do list. Is that the one that said “wait for amazon parcel” 🤣🤣
Also, haven’t been in the mood for reading recently, except my tattle thread 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t stand how she says ‘sunthing’ and not ‘something’ 😩

Reactions: 18
She can’t speak properly 😖 or rather she’s too lazy to speak properly.

Can already see her piano getting pushed aside too, since she’s finding ‘re-learning to read music’ really hard. If she wasn’t so bloody lazy she could actually put the effort in and use the great big keyboard that’s now stuck in their kitchen.

Reactions: 9
Florida has had a MASSIVE spike in new covid cases. Influencers won’t get going any time soon. Wouldn’t be surprised if places shut again

Reactions: 7
2 points
That video was sooo bleeping dull........
And
I'm already so sick of hearing her say our darling girl!!!!

Congratulations Bogie I think you’ve made one of the most boring videos ever ... Cosmo award anyone 🤦‍♀️😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Also her uploads automatically have the likes/ dislikes counter turned off. That's shady! She's clearly getting sooo many dislikes which is people giving feedback on her job and the piss poor effort she's making in said job.

Reactions: 22
Also her uploads automatically have the likes/ dislikes counter turned off. That's shady! She's clearly getting sooo many dislikes which is people giving feedback on her job and the piss poor effort she's making in said job.
And she asked for a thumbs up...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What the heck ?! Hell has she got thick hair if she has then I’m the Virgin Mary 🤣 - Her hair looks like mine which is fine and thin nowhere near does it look anywhere near thick! If she went with the wider plates her hair would just get lost in that because she doesn’t have the thickness to fill it or am I just being thick 🤷‍♀️..... Cannot be bothered to watch the recent video can just get the vibe it’s going to boring and nothing worth of interest. I only watch for background noise whilst doing something else if I’m desperate enough! Such a shame because I went back to some later vlogs when she moved into that flat and work at the coffee company and I didn’t find them bad at first until I watched more and saw just what a witch she was!!

Reactions: 6
Ah that was a fun catch-up. We've got some of the funniest people on tattle in this thread. Thanks for watching so we don't have to!

I took the self employed grant. Now I'm back working from home. I don't think I was 'sponging' off the government. Just accepting aid that was provided. Other than that bang on 😂

'I put too much pressure on myself' to do what? BREATHE? You. Literally. Do. Nothing. All. Day.
Who said you were sponging off the government? 🤔

Reactions: 5
I noticed it was like that on the last video, do you think she’s turned it off for all videos?

Reactions: 3
She used the term "spirit animal" twice which is offensive to Native American people as it's a form of cultural appropriation. Someone's actually had the balls to mention this in the comments! Brog's going to "do some research" apparently. Vote it up to get it to the top of the comments section (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who said you were sponging off the government? 🤔
Nobody specifically to me but the word sponging gets thrown around a lot in relation to people taking support they are entitled to. Sorry if I caused any confusion with my comment!

• Heart
She looked so awkward in front of the camera in the new video. It was typical that she decided the assumptions tag wasn't for her so she would do something different but we all know she wouldn't cope without being able to edit it and control the questions...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.