Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ran a marathon??? Nope shes letting the dog run while she stands there!
My mistake, from listening to her I thought she had just finished one!

Reactions: 9
Thanks for the rundown on the video and saving me all those minutes I’d never get back...

Thick hair 🤣🤣🤣 don’t know where she got that idea from and why hairdressers don’t tell her it’s thin. Any hairdresser I go to would comment on my hair, ie it’s fine, I have a lot of hair etc etc. Seems like Bogie was told it’s thin and took extreme offence to that 🤣

I did the charitable thing and told her on her tweet that it’s thin not thick but with a lot of it and a curl to it. Just because I’m nice like that😇

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Jesus she was so out of breath just watching Bonnie run! Bonnie is so gorgeous though so I'm glad she's making her get off her arse and move a but more

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she just confuses thick hair with lots of thin hair. I’m similar to her expect my hair is very long and straight. I have a lot of thin hairs so especially at the top of my head my hair can feel thick but as you get to the length it thins out. I don’t know how she looks at her rats tail plait and things that is thick!?

Reactions: 6
Just watched Brogan’s new video, don’t know why she just didn’t do an assumption video instead would have been way more interesting.

Reactions: 3
Taking that poor dog to the park and just throwing a ball is NOT walking it! That lump will find a way out of anything. Sprockers need good long stimulating walks of a minimum of 2 hours per day - it's cruel if she's not doing that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she just confuses thick hair with lots of thin hair. I’m similar to her expect my hair is very long and straight. I have a lot of thin hairs so especially at the top of my head my hair can feel thick but as you get to the length it thins out. I don’t know how she looks at her rats tail plait and things that is thick!?
I’m not even sure she’d say she has lots of fine hair, either! I think that’s too generous too!

Reactions: 5
She used the term "spirit animal" twice which is offensive to Native American people as it's a form of cultural appropriation. Someone's actually had the balls to mention this in the comments! Brog's going to "do some research" apparently. Vote it up to get it to the top of the comments section (y)
I can’t believe she replied instead of deleting it like usual!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else feel she pushed Benji into a lot of the answers?? In some of them it's like she doesn't really know how to
Wow her response to, "best holiday ever?" was extremely telling.

"My favourite holiday ever is definitely the Florida trip I did with Benji in 2018, we went to Walt Disney World and Universal Studios and it was the most amazing holiday I've ever been on, it was so fun, we had no arguments......"

Arguments? Nobody asked about arguments? You don't have to be a statement analyst to realise that it's incredibly telling of their relationship that the 2nd positive she thought to mention was, "no arguments".
I also found it strange how she pushed Benji into so many answers... Like she can' t speak only about herself and is desperate to remind everyone that Benj is sooooo important and they complement eachother soooo well

Reactions: 8
She went on and on about brand transparency, yet every photo she posts as a throwback is not marked with any kind of previous brand relationship.....

Does she really think she's like the ads with models in them? I don't know how she gets the work unless she spews empty promises each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Taking that poor dog to the park and just throwing a ball is NOT walking it! That lump will find a way out of anything. Sprockers need good long stimulating walks of a minimum of 2 hours per day - it's cruel if she's not doing that.
I also have a sporting breed (3 year old golden retriever) and he loves chasing the ball as much as walks. She should walk the dog too but taking her and throwing the ball is great for them and burns a lot of energy. I would love to see her take the dog swimming again and make a routine of that, my routine with the dog is usually a 20 minute walk with ball throwing in the middle and then a dip in our lake before coming home. If she was active with the dog 2x a day for 30 minutes each she would see a change in her fitness level I promise. My dog also LOVES when we run sprints at the park, he chases us and thinks its a fun game. I really hope Bonnie gets Brogan moving and creative. 8 years old isn't old for that breed but it isn't young either. I imagine if they got a puppy-3 year old they would end up rehoming it due to so much energy.

She went on and on about brand transparency, yet every photo she posts as a throwback is not marked with any kind of previous brand relationship.....
Vix Meldrew did a whole thing about this and Brogan should label these photos with Ad as any new followers won't necessarily realise she didn't pay to go there herself. So Brogan (cos we know you read here ;) ) get Ad on that photo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.