Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahhh so Beth had one so she had to get one too. There she goes single white femaling again. I hate people like this. Have your own interests/tastes!

Reactions: 6
It’s so cringe that Brogan is such a beg for a freebie she can’t even buy her dog a bed. Imagine what she will be like when she has a kid.

Reactions: 9
My hair is thicker than brogans in that plait, and I don’t even refer to my own hair as thick. Her mum probably used to tell her how she has such beautiful thick hair and she has lived by it her whole life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s really trying to cover that belly of hers πŸ˜‚ and another new top brogie

Reactions: 7
Oops, look whose been reading here! Mentioning Dione!

Also - maaaate you won't be on Youtube in 1 year nevermind 10!

TIRAMAZOO!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If they got Bonnie on the 1st June why did it take her so long to introduce her and make a video? Feel like she tried to build some sort of suspense up for it

Reactions: 3
So for those that cba watching, does she say anything interesting? Or is it all disney, beach huts and DiD YoU kNOw I HaVe wORkEd wItH SuNbItEsZs??? 😦😦😦😦😦

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah I can’t be bothered to waste 23mins if my life by watching it either πŸ˜‚ 73 questions 😩 what the hell

Reactions: 5
Says she wants to swap wardrobes with Dione (and describes her style as classy and sophisticated), then talks about how her favourite fashion trend is loungewear πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
β€˜ heels make me feel really sexy β€˜ 🀣🀣 I don’t think I’ve ever seen her looking β€˜ sexy β€˜ when I’ve seen her in a heeled boot which is probably as far as she goes

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think someone needs to send her the dictionary definition of Rapid

Reactions: 5
Anyone else get the awful feeling she only mentioned Dionne because of BLM, "i'M whiTe tRaSH bUT I'vE gOt a bLaCk fRieND". She hasn't spoken about Dionne in forever, seems all too convenient

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.