Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have really thick hair and that plait would be like one of mine if I split my hair in to four sections.

eta I just use normal ghds and they are perfectly fine for thick hair. No need for the wider plates.

Reactions: 13
Maybe she did at one point have thick hair (I don’t think she ever has) she has fine frizzy hair, it’s easy to get the two confused brogie, because fine hair does take a long time to dry if you do really have a lot of it! It’s not thick!!!! The only thing that’s thick is you!

Reactions: 16
It’s Monday, her “video” day. What’s the betting there won’t be a new video tonight because she’ll be too overwhelmed?

Reactions: 11
It’s Monday, her “video” day. What’s the betting there won’t be a new video tonight because she’ll be too overwhelmed?
She can’t possibly upload a video, she’s got a dog now, she’s way too overwhelmed with having to walk it, feed it and phew that’s the day gone!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The poor mutt will be lucky to get one walk a week with Banjo now at work, let alone 2 a day #prayforBonnie

Reactions: 6
Genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if she reuploads her Home Bargains haul she had to take down a few weeks ago

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ that hair is thin! My hair is thick, I would have two plaits the size on that one plait. That tweet is such a bleeping beg, just buy some you tight cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I literally have the exact same hair as Brogan (i know right, pray for me) and it is THIN, fine hair but just a lot of it. If she ever went to a real hair dresser not just her mum or her mums friends they would tell her this.

Reactions: 8
If that tweet @'ing GHD isn't a hint for a freebie I don't know what it.

If they cave in and send her stuff whilst I'm working long erratic hours and have to pay full price for mine, I will be looking for a new hair tools company next time I'm in the market for some.

Reactions: 23
Of course she's begging. She knows she can get stuff for free. She won't part with a single penny of her own money.

Reactions: 3
Do we think Brogan has put any thought into how she will live after her YouTube channel stops paying her wage? It’s going to happen one day and I get the impression she’s just trying to prolong the time she can get money or freebies, but hasn’t considered a job or money after ?

Do we think Brogan has put any thought into how she will live after her YouTube channel stops paying her wage? It’s going to happen one day and I get the impression she’s just trying to prolong the time she can get money or freebies, but hasn’t considered a job or money after ?
It’s going to happen to a few! No freebies, looking for a job 🤣 bring it on 😬

Wouldn’t be surprised if Brogie was first in line for the shops reopening today

Reactions: 6
If i plait my hair I have 2 plaits that are both at least double the size of hers! But yet she has thick thick hair- what’s mine then?

I actually think the dog could be the making of her- she’ll have no choice but to get out and about with her even if it’s wet and cold!!

I imagine she'll drag it out as long as physically possible, then be a house wife (who does nothing in the house 😂 ). Just don't see her being able to work in a regular job long-term. She might do a few short term things to start, but I imagine she'll quit/wont last her probation period when she has a slight disagreement with someone.

I'm not by any means saying housewives/stay at home mums don't do anything, but Brogan is an absolute dosser so I imagine she'll just vegetate in the house all day, and not actually do any of the stuff a regular housewife would

Maybe she'll become an Avon lady or a body shop rep, that doesn't actually try, will rely on her followers abd old subscribers to buy for her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.