Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the video and the dog is so cute - even as a cat person I can admit that 😂

I think this will be really good for her and all my cats are rescues so I’m a big fan of the adopt don’t shop 😄😄

Reactions: 6
This the the thing with brogan, she’ll hint and hint and hint and then be disappointed when everyone says they called it. Impact would be so much better (ultimately more views) if she just dropped it randomly.
Anyway, glad she rescued. I hope she’s prepared but don’t want to doubt just yet.

Reactions: 9
I am pleased for them, however interested to see how considering they were both adamant - we aren't getting a dog until after disney, it's unfair on the dog, they've now completely backtracked and contradicted themselves (that said its Brogan, should i be surprised?).

Unfortunately, i hate to be so pessimistic, i see this as Brogan has been worrying if Disney will happen and knows if so, she is going to gain little subs this year, thought what can i do quickly to save my channel? Oh get the dog sooner than i said after listing countless reasons she wanted it at the end of the year and no sooner!

Also, if she thinks she gets criticised, oh boy will be surprised when she gets more advice and criticism now! Everyone knows with babies and pets EVERYONE has an opinion on what to do, how to look after them, how to discipline them, what to feed them, etc etc, by the time everyone has gave their advice and Brogan promptly blocks them, she'll have no twitter followers left 🤣

Reactions: 18
Did anyone else notice she managed to get a little home bargains haul thrown in? * the baskets and squeaky duck.

Reactions: 4
I feel like she views buying the house, getting a dog as something she needs to do and get done so that Benji will propose (he has said before he wants these things before he would - she has acted like she agrees but i don't buy it!)

If my husband had set out this set of requirements before he would propose to me, I would have found that really weird. It's effectively putting it off for as long as you can. If he doesn't propose within the next year it will be clear he still doesn't want to - they've been together 3 years and she has fulfilled his silly little checklist.

Reactions: 6
Got to be a bit positive here - I honestly feel like that video is a good advert for rehoming a dog (and an older dog at that) rather than a puppy. If that video influences even just few others to do the same then that is what 'influencing' should be about.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh my god I cannot believe thread 30 is a thing! I haven't posted in forever, forgot she even existed:LOL:. Catching up on previous threads I see drama with Julie including abuse?!?! And Becca Rose/Beth??? I have looked through all comments trying to find the original post explaining the drama.. explain pleaseeeeeeeee :love: Bonnie is very cute, I wonder how she will feel having to walk the dog without Benji maybe she will take her bin bags this time to collect the rubbish.. or not :LOL:o_O

Reactions: 1
Bonnie is a working dog, I can’t wait to see Brogans meltdown when Bonnie kills a bird or squirrel in the garden.

I had a pup from a working farm and he was a nightmare for killing birds, it came so natural to him and Bonnie already has skills!

Reactions: 3
This could be the making of her! Now she has a dependant who relies on her. It's alright now while Benji is home but once he's drafted into work again she'll be alone taking care of a dog. I'm so glad (and genuinely chuffed) she got an older dog. One, it's less work (sure, still work, but no training or house training!) and two, it's not as instantly INSTAGRAMABLE as a puppy, which would indicate her heart is in the right place (as would adopting in the first place, rather than buying a pedigree baby).

I'm happy for her. I hope this makes new content that's actually interesting (I'm a big animal person okay haha)

Reactions: 16
I know nobody is travelling anywhere right now, but what are they going to do with poor Bonnie when Banjo's working away all the time and Moonface is gallivanting to London and such. Not to mention all of the #ad weeks away, cause she's a tRavEL vLogGeR guYzzZZ

Reactions: 10
WELL I STAND CORRECTED

that’s the happiest I’ve seen her in a vlog in a loooong time and although it definitely doesn’t excuse her crappy behaviour these last few months I hope it’s a turning point and we start to see a different side of her going forward.

That doggo is sooo cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a change from her last few vlogs to this one... her happiness definitely comes through the screen. I hope this is the making of her! Congrats Brogan and Benji 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Few things I wouldn’t of done if I was bogie... as bogie loves her teddy’s I wouldn’t of given Bonnie any soft toys as she will now see any teddy as her teddy.

I wouldn’t of encouraged her to go upstairs, if Bonnie had no interest in going up there, don’t encourage - once a dog learns about beds etc that’s it, you’ve lost your place in bed. I understand the office being up there but the dog can be left alone for a few hours downstairs and bogie could check on her every half hour etc.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.