Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did nothing but complain about the previous house owners and called them disgusting, now she’s trying to claim that the previous dog owners didn’t care for it and left it outside etc? Anyone can see the dog is in good condition and well looked after as was the house. Why does she try and put EVERYONE else down to make herself look better it’s disgusting

Reactions: 28
I think she was saying the people who she got her from had rescued her from a bad life (totally could be true unfortunately) but when they re-homed her their current dog was very territorial and they could no longer look after her so they re-homed her again (to Bogo).

Reactions: 6
Thing is, Brogan has never actually owned a dog. She only walked her dads dog when she lived with him for a while as one of her ways to help out in the house, so I think she’ll get a rather rude awakening in what owning a dog actually entails once the months progress.

Reactions: 10
Anyone else annoyed at her for making out she’s been struggling, thinking she’s got bad news, making people think somethings happened, posting all positive quotes on instagram. when its all for a dog announcement? Very tactical
YES I AM SO ANNOYED BY THIS. Especially to make it seem like bad news and then follow it up with her BLM chat and then hardly being able to contain her smug little smirks at the end of the chat.

Same old Brogan doesn’t care about anyone but herself. She had people speculating she was taking the time off to educate herself but nah of course it was cos she got a dog!

Reactions: 24
On the new dog video.. On Wednesday 3rd June she mentions how all 3 of them had a nap yesterday together.......she really did take Blackout Tuesday as a day off!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thing is, Brogan has never actually owned a dog. She only walked her dads dog when she lived with him for a while as one of her ways to help out in the house, so I think she’ll get a rather rude awakening in what owning a dog actually entails once the months progress.
Or, she might actually be good with the dog and love it.
I don’t know if it’s necessary to set her up to fail at absolutely everything at this point.

she lives with her dads dog (Lacy?) for months and clearly loved it.

I’m happy for her 🤷‍♀️

and I’m glad she seems happier now after what becca did 😐
Becca who’s now conveniently back on YouTube 🤣 Off topic but this thread was PLAYED by that girl.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yes! I know she didn’t specify whether it was good or bad personal things going on - she definitely make it sound as though it was bad. She cut a vlog short, didn’t bother to finish it off and said it was for personal reasons. I get she would be excited to get the dog but this is her job surely she could have finished the vlog off properly.

I feel she has got the dog now as her channel is going down the bin and she know it. The dog will boost it now. She will continue to get paid doing duck all but pushing a few dog pics a day.
I feel the same. These influencers use dogs as accessories and have a camera constantly in their faces. They also really need to calm it down on the trips they go on, I hope they’ve cancelled Disney for this year. She’s also going to try and use the dog to try and get more brand deals

Reactions: 8
I know i’m thinking way too much but can anyone else just imagine in the future a tantrum & breakdown (like the getting thrown out of mums & trek america style) about her splitting up with benji and either he’s taken the dog and she’s not happy or she’s kept the dog he’s kept the house and ‘its all a bit too much’ 🙄😂

Reactions: 5
Or, she might actually be good with the dog and love it.
I don’t know if it’s necessary to set her up to fail at absolutely everything at this point.

she lives with her dads dog (Lacy?) for months and clearly loved it.

I’m happy for her 🤷‍♀️
She loved Lacey for the piccies. But I distinctly remember the dog was one of the reasons she fell out with her dad... he'd ask her to walk the dog and old Moonface wasn't having it

Reactions: 12
We adopted an older spaniel about a year ago and oh my hes like a pup. When I go home my sister tells me he constantly wakes her through the night, constantly escapes the garden even with chicken wire every where and has a guarding habit. we love him but hes a lot harder than other dogs we have had.

Reactions: 1
I am glad for Brogan in some small way. This dog will give her the accountability and purpose in life she is missing now that she doesn’t have a “job”. Hopefully it will give her some drive.

At the same time I’m not sure why we should be expected to still invest in Brogan when it’s clear she’s not invested in HERSELF. She has so clearly given up on herself and her channel and taken the easy route of getting a dog and ALREADY using it to seek out companies on IG, prop up the channel etc. It’s desperate.

Perhaps once she takes herself more seriously, other people will too.

Reactions: 6
She loved Lacey for the piccies. But I distinctly remember the dog was one of the reasons she fell out with her dad... he'd ask her to walk the dog and old Moonface wasn't having it
she fell out with her dad because she wasn’t allowed friends over, and then she wasn’t allowed tinder Paul over, at that point she was moaning about everything she “did” in the house with no return or freedom to use the house.

Im not a brogan fan but I’m not gonna say she’s going to struggle to look after a dog until she does.
Benji clearly wanted a dog for a long time as well,
it could be really good for them,
and they didn’t go and buy a new puppy which would be better content wise, so we can’t argue it’s for the piccies, if so she’s have got a puppy like every other influencer has, but I don’t think I’ve seen any influencer rehome a 6 year old dog.

And it’s better than her having a baby, that’s for sure!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
- “we had to take her on a walk, well, Benji took her on a walk actually” lol surprising
Ahh, the first of many I imagine for Ben and Bon :unsure: Brogan will probably often have 'too much work on' for the walk :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She really has lost it?
I know people’s pets are their world but you’ve known it all of 5 minutes
To be honest I don't mind it, dogs have a way of crawling in your heart within seconds. I'm glad that they accept and love her, and consider her family. I can't fault them on this. To think of what bonnie went through is heartbreaking, we have neighbours (we don't know them at all) that has a dog outside, and even in the middle of winter they keep the dog outside crying, and only let him inside very late. It breaks my heart it's so cruel. I hope that Bonnie is loved in her new home, and that she knows love and acceptance. I still dislike Brogan for valid reasons though haha.

Becca who’s now conveniently back on YouTube 🤣 Off topic but this thread was PLAYED by that girl.
[/QUOTE]

You are correct. I don't agree with what brogan and binky did to Becca, it was absolutely horrific and shameful. But Becca spoke very badly about people on tattle, she tried to distance herself from us as if she is any better. Apologising for participating here. She is no angel. She turned on Brogan and she turned on us, she's not an ally to tattlers.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah I have to say I agree about Becca. I still like her more than Brogan (that house tour was hilarious) but I don't think the sun shines out of her hole.

I'm glad the dog has a home but that's about as far as I can go! I will wait for it to actually do Brogan some good/give her a kick up the bum.

Reactions: 3
When they break up, be it soon or in a few years, 100% Benji will keep the dog.

(Brogan will probs just get the house and take him for all he is worth, especially if they are married by then).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.