Brogan Tate #30 google it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or, she might actually be good with the dog and love it.
I don’t know if it’s necessary to set her up to fail at absolutely everything at this point.

she lives with her dads dog (Lacy?) for months and clearly loved it.

I’m happy for her 🤷‍♀️

and I’m glad she seems happier now after what becca did 😐
Becca who’s now conveniently back on YouTube 🤣 Off topic but this thread was PLAYED by that girl.
I hope you’re right. I’m ever the optimist and this may change both Brogan and Benji for the better, but we can only go on Brogan’s previous history and track record for laziness, not dealing with things well, finding everything a chore/problem. Good luck to the both of them!

Reactions: 2
Her getting a dog is all well and good. But it doesn’t sit well that she used her “week off” last week to support the black lives matter movement, as she stated in the reply to one of her vulnerable followers, that follower now feels silly to have gotten upset because it turns out she didn’t upload because she got a dog. But the reality is, she regurgitated a few posts from other people who put the work in, then used the movement as a guise to have time off so she could secretly film her new money making addition spending the week taking naps and watching Disney. But I guess she can just say she watched the frog princess and call herself an ally....👍🏻

Reactions: 22
I do worry about the dog being ex working, a family member got a sheep dog ex working and had to have him put down in the end, he just became nasty because he wasn’t used to being a pet... he was used to working. I wouldn’t have a child with a working dog that’s for sure!

Reactions: 2
I thought the dog at her dads was called Charlie not Lacey?

Reactions: 8
Just seen the news - Christ alive, I’ve seen happier looking dogs on an RSPCA advert

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It seems to me like she has been struggling recently, probs for like a year or so.. she has clearly been eating way too much and burying her head in the sand... maybe the dog will be good for her emotionally... the power of pets is amazing!
2 years ago I went through a really bad few months and our dog is who got me through! We spent so much more time together, went on many more walks and he was awesome!
Point is I think she struggles being at home alone and bonnie will be company for her and also I’m hoping she will take her on multiple walks a day because that will be good for her mentally as well as physically (brogan not Bonnie).
I don’t think we should set her up to fail.. kinda harsh guys

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I do worry about the dog being ex working, a family member got a sheep dog ex working and had to have him put down in the end, he just became nasty because he wasn’t used to being a pet... he was used to working. I wouldn’t have a child with a working dog that’s for sure!
I think that depends on the dog! When I was a teenager we got a retired police dog, safe to say she worked all her life but she was amazing and so lovely! Unless of course you were tryna rob our house lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Thank god they got an older dog. I bet that was Benjis influence!

I still feel very sorry for the dog though. Once benjis back working, there’s no way lazy Brogalo will be taking that dog out enough. She will also get a massive telling off once she’s chewed the cheapy furniture and ripped Sebbie to shreds!
you can already tell shes a daddys girl why is brogan not doing her share with the poor dog no wonder she goes to ben surprised it wasn't white

She loved Lacey for the piccies. But I distinctly remember the dog was one of the reasons she fell out with her dad... he'd ask her to walk the dog and old Moonface wasn't having it
Remember she did that after he said Paul can stay over what a cow

Reactions: 3
I knew it would be a dog. I mean the dog is cute but I'm definitely a cat person so these videos won't be relatable to me.

Reactions: 12
So she went quiet for a whole week so she could vlog the dogs first week.. let the dog settle in first before shoving a camera in its face 24/7 ffs 🙄

I really hope the dog helps her be a better person, but she has an issue with getting bored of things after the initial excitement wears off.. she does it with everything.

The last photo on her Instagram piccies she’s almost holding onto the dog desperately to feel happy, quite sad really.

Reactions: 14
I wonder if this is the dog she tweeted about a few weeks ago when she said someone else beat them to her. It was my first thought when she said someone else had temporarily rehomed Bonnie before them.

Reactions: 5
It seems to me like she has been struggling recently, probs for like a year or so.. she has clearly been eating way too much and burying her head in the sand... maybe the dog will be good for her emotionally... the power of pets is amazing!
2 years ago I went through a really bad few months and our dog is who got me through! We spent so much more time together, went on many more walks and he was awesome!
Point is I think she struggles being at home alone and bonnie will be company for her and also I’m hoping she will take her on multiple walks a day because that will be good for her mentally as well as physically (brogan not Bonnie).
I don’t think we should set her up to fail.. kinda harsh guys
I agree. I’m not terribly optimistic for her but as a human being she at least deserves the opportunity to grow and learn. I know her track record is not the best but I can empathise with her about getting stuck in a rut in your life and it being hard to drag yourself out.

Reactions: 11
Bonnie is a really beautiful looking dog, I worry though, they dont seem very good at looking after their own bodies (that’s ok each to their own) but I’m hoping for a little more control with the dog. Good long walks and not overdoing the treats.

Reactions: 9
How odd is it that she didn’t mention where they got the dog from and why they had NOTHING for it not even a lead or a bowl? That makes it seem so spontaneous like oh hey there’s a stray dog on the street, let’s take it home and live with us, and then we can pop to the pet store tomorrow 🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
I knew it would be a dog. I mean the dog is cute but I'm definitely a cat person so these videos won't be relatable to me.
Same here, I hope it’s not dog central constantly now, I enjoyed the intro video today but I hope it’s not her main theme going forward!

Reactions: 9
I’m quite shocked after watching the video just now.

How is this the video of a (nearly) 10 year YouTuber? It just looks like she’s taken loads of videos off her phone, merged them together and that’s it. Barely any “editing”. Where are the clips of the build up? Them getting the dog? To explaining how they found her/where shes from? Why is all that missing?

Regardless, it’s just a very lazy video considering it’s probably one of her most important life events? Don’t get it at all.

Who else picked up on her and Benji picking stuff up and putting it back in Pets at Home? Hellooooo, COVID!!! Ffs. I hope someone pulls them up on that in the comments?

Reactions: 18
How odd is it that she didn’t mention where they got the dog from and why they had NOTHING for it not even a lead or a bowl? That makes it seem so spontaneous like oh hey there’s a stray dog on the street, let’s take it home and live with us, and then we can pop to the pet store tomorrow 🤔🤔🤔
RSPCA came to my house, spoke to my boss - I had to show them everything I had

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.